PDA

View Full Version : Will we able to Dye?

TagDoll
04-08-2012, 04:20 PM
It's been confirmed that there will be multiple outfits for Connor but has it been confirmed that we will be able to dye our outfits different colours like in AC2, ACB and ACR.

I really hope so because i would really like the original red and white colours known to the Assassins.

UrDeviant1
04-08-2012, 04:21 PM
It's been confirmed that there will be multiple outfits for Connor but has it been confirmed that we will be able to dye our outfits different colours like in AC2, ACB and ACR.

I really hope so because i would really like the original red and white colours known to the Assassins.

I don't think It's been confirmed. I'd like It If we could though.

TheHumanTowel
04-08-2012, 04:41 PM
I don't think It's been confirmed. I'd like It If we could though.
I think some of the preorder bonuses are alternate outfits so it's pretty likely.

Azula2005
04-08-2012, 05:07 PM
Yes, i believe we can die, Seeing as everyone eventually does..jkjk

I actually wouldn't mind if they don't add dyeing in. ( i love hes original look)
But i don't see why they wouldn't add it?
Soo..most likely yea.

POP1Fan
04-08-2012, 05:10 PM
Of course we would be able to die, what kind of question is this?? *trollface*

freddie_1897
04-08-2012, 05:11 PM
I think it would be really cool if we could also make our outfit red, so you can remain anonymous with the redcoats, or blue, to remain anonymous to the colonists

OriginalMiles
04-08-2012, 07:42 PM
I think it would be really cool if we could also make our outfit red, so you can remain anonymous with the redcoats, or blue, to remain anonymous to the colonists
That would be AWESOME

reddragonhrcro
04-08-2012, 07:44 PM

Sounds like a good idea to me.

xx-pyro
04-08-2012, 07:45 PM
I'm sure it will be a feature, it's quite popular and isn't exactly difficult to implement.