PDA

View Full Version : What the HELL happened with this statement?

edzilla_551
04-08-2012, 02:10 PM
Frag Dolls stream of PAX just posted.........

Ubi : Demo goes Live today at 5 PM Eastern Time (10 GMT). Stay tuned for the World Premiere Demo of the highly aniticipated Assassin''s Creed III"

i guess it was a whole load of crap huh, instead of world premiere they should have said boston only, MOTHER OF ***!!

LightRey
04-08-2012, 02:21 PM
It is going live today.

UrDeviant1
04-08-2012, 02:24 PM
It is going live today.

So come 5pm EST, we are all going to get to see a gameplay demo?

edzilla_551
04-08-2012, 02:25 PM
It is going live today.

ARE YOU A 100 % SURE? please tell me lol

TorQue1988
04-08-2012, 02:26 PM
It is going live today.
Here we go again :rolleyes:

VictorAviram123
04-08-2012, 02:26 PM
But isn't it Ghost Recon day?

notafanboy
04-08-2012, 02:28 PM
So come 5pm EST, we are all going to get to see a gameplay demo?
i think hes just messing with you

LightRey
04-08-2012, 02:29 PM
ARE YOU A 100 % SURE? please tell me lol
If they say so, yes. I heard the same news a while back, so we do have this coming from different directions. This has nothing to do with their previous statements and seeing as there was an actual demo shown, it makes sense. If this is an official statement, then it basically confirms what I've already heard and this is a reliable source.

UrDeviant1
04-08-2012, 02:30 PM
i think hes just messing with you

goddamit lightreeeey!!

LightRey
04-08-2012, 02:30 PM
Please don't assume I have any verification. I don't, but Ubi isn't going to lie about stuff like this either. If they say it's going to be shown, it's going to be shown.

deskpe
04-08-2012, 02:31 PM
Don't believe him.

That text isnt from ubisoft at all. its just from some random forum post that gets prosted over and over.

NOT FROM OFFICIAL UBISOFT!

Only lie they told was that 2 more guys wanna gonna guest the AC3 stream.

edzilla_551
04-08-2012, 02:32 PM
If they say so, yes. I heard the same news a while back, so we do have this coming from different directions. This has nothing to do with their previous statements and seeing as there was an actual demo shown, it makes sense. If this is an official statement, then it basically confirms what I've already heard and this is a reliable source.

Why do you want torture even more, **** YOU,**** YOU TO HELL!!

Lass4r
04-08-2012, 02:32 PM
Please don't assume I have any verification. I don't, but Ubi isn't going to lie about stuff like this either. If they say it's going to be shown, it's going to be shown.
So you heard this from Ubi? Where can we expect to see it then, do you know? YouTube perhaps?

LightRey
04-08-2012, 02:33 PM
So you heard this from Ubi? Where can we expect to see it then, do you know? YouTube perhaps?
No, the FragDolls heard it from Ubi. Look at the OP.

UrDeviant1
04-08-2012, 02:34 PM
OP, link us to where you read this statement.

edzilla_551
04-08-2012, 02:35 PM

IM sorry, the post on the OP was for Friday at 5 PM,which is why you should read the freakin thread title :mad:

Lass4r
04-08-2012, 02:36 PM
Oh ok, I thought he was just quoting their previous trolling statement -_- Sorry for the confusion.

EDIT: Nvm, even more confused now, it seems I was right the first time -_-

deskpe
04-08-2012, 02:37 PM
Dont believe it. the statement is copied from some user post that was made on FRIDAY wasn't true then, isnt today.

LightRey
04-08-2012, 02:37 PM
Ok, I'm retracting most of my previous statements. This statement did not come from the FragDolls, but from Sydspyker, who posted it in their chat. -__-

UrDeviant1
04-08-2012, 02:38 PM
IM sorry, the post on the OP was for Friday at 5 PM,which is why you should read the freakin thread title :mad:

The title Is misleading you asshat.

And then you go and write this, "Frag Dolls stream of PAX just posted"........

What do you expect us to think!?.

edzilla_551
04-08-2012, 02:39 PM
what the hell is with the trollers, i wish they will all burn in hell

LightRey
04-08-2012, 02:40 PM
Then please provide me with proof of that statement ever existing, as I can find none.

edzilla_551
04-08-2012, 02:42 PM
The title Is misleading you asshat.

And then you go and write this, "Frag Dolls stream of PAX just posted"........

What do you expect us to think!?.

WELL i did say statement, i just thought this was a mature forum not full of kids that are not even suppose to be playing this game , go play mario or something *******

TorQue1988
Okay calm down people. Things are getting crazy AGAIN.
Let's just wait and see if there's a video coming or not, but i wouldn't get my hopes up.

Lass4r
Let's just turn this thread into a post about how the Frag Dolls suck then.
I'll start: fRag Dolls can kiss my ***, and is currently not doing a good job speaking for girl gamers at all =)

rileypoole1234
04-08-2012, 02:43 PM
Then please provide me with proof of that statement ever existing, as I can find none.

It didn't say it's for Friday. He needs to specify, because if it really is for Friday, they jut flat out lied.

UrDeviant1
WELL i did say statement, i just thought this was a mature forum not full of kids that are not even suppose to be playing this game , go play mario or something *******

You wanna' shut your ****ing mouth and next time you post a statement, make sure you write It's an OLD statement.

Legendz54
IM SO CONFUSED!! I WANT MY GAMEPLAY NOW!!!
http://catholiclane.com/wp-content/uploads/man-screaming.jpg

ProletariatPleb
04-08-2012, 02:44 PM
Ok, I'm retracting most of my previous statements. This statement did not come from the FragDolls, but from Sydspyker, who posted it in their chat. -__-
"sidspyker" and I said:
Ubi : Demo goes Live today at 5 PM Eastern Time (10 GMT). Stay tuned for the World Premiere Demo of the highly aniticipated Assassin''s Creed III" <--the hell? <--------THAT...I said that..not an announcement -__________-

LightRey
It didn't say it's for Friday. He needs to specify, because if it really is for Friday, they jut flat out lied.
I want to know if the statement was actually posted on Friday, or if it was even posted at all. I can find no original sauce.

"sidspyker" and I said:
Ubi : Demo goes Live today at 5 PM Eastern Time (10 GMT). Stay tuned for the World Premiere Demo of the highly aniticipated Assassin''s Creed III" <--the hell? <--------THAT...I said that..not an announcement -__________-
I know, but the OP was claiming or at least suggesting that that was posted by the FragDolls, not you. That was my point. The FragDolls are an official source, you aren't.

Sry for misspelling your username btw. I was kinda pissed.

edzilla_551
THE frag dolls are a bunch of pussies who need to stop playing videogames and go back to the kitchen

UrDeviant1
04-08-2012, 02:46 PM
THE frag dolls are a bunch of pussies who need to stop playing videogames and go back to the kitchen

Yeah, cause sexim Is gonna' get you what you want :/

There are females on this forum too, be careful what you're saying.

edzilla_551
04-08-2012, 02:46 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/665546-PAX-East-2012-official-Details!!/page8 on this page near the bottom

ProletariatPleb
04-08-2012, 02:47 PM
I was on there and they said it, OP isn't lying.
I am **** sure I saw the tweet about it on Ubisoft or AssassinsCreed about livestream..but it seems that got deleted.

edzilla_551
04-08-2012, 02:49 PM
Yeah, cause sexim Is gonna' get you what you want :/

There are females on this forum too, be careful what you're saying.

Im sorry but im just really mad, and its true because idiots who lie deserve to be called bad things because they make me sick, they just want the views and money just to troll everyone, am i wrong or what?

TagDoll
04-08-2012, 02:50 PM
so FRAGDOLLS stated that TODAY at 5PM EST that the AC3 demo will be LIVE? yes or no?

LightRey
04-08-2012, 02:50 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/665546-PAX-East-2012-official-Details!!/page8 on this page near the bottom
I have my settings at 40 posts per page. Please provide me with the post number instead.

I was on there and they said it, OP isn't lying.
Please be more specific. Who are "they"? Where did they say it?

so FRAGDOLLS stated that TODAY at 5PM EST that the AC3 demo will be LIVE? yes or no?
no.

TagDoll
04-08-2012, 02:52 PM
I am so confused right now :s

UrDeviant1
Im sorry but im just really mad, and its true because idiots who lie deserve to be called bad things because they make me sick, they just want the views and money just to troll everyone, am i wrong or what?

Well If that really was posted on Fragdolls stream then yes, It was very misleading. No need to get all uppity about It though.

edzilla_551
I have my settings at 40 posts per page. Please provide me with the post number instead.

no.

why dont you check the bottom like i said are u blind?

ProletariatPleb
Stated on Friday.

The fragdolls...the stream...

now that you've mentioned it, the fragdolls livestream was titled:
We will be live from PAX East this weekend so stay tuned for dev Q&A's and videos of our biggest games this year!
>VIDEOS of our biggest games

edzilla_551
04-08-2012, 02:54 PM
Well If that really was posted on Fragdolls stream then yes, It was very misleading. No need to get all uppity about It though.
Just trying to make a point

TorQue1988
why dont you check the bottom like i said are u blind?
Because the bottom on his page does not match the bottom of your page...he sees 40 posts per page.

LightRey
I am so confused right now :s
The OP and sidspyker24 are claiming that someone posted the above statement on the FragDolls stream. However, it is unclear at this point who exactly made the statement.

playassassins1
I'm not going to assume, Believe or hope anything. I'm just going to wait and see.

LightRey
04-08-2012, 02:56 PM
Stated on Friday.

The fragdolls...on the stream...
Where on the stream? Was it a news announcement? Was it in the chat? Did the FragDolls themselves post it or did a chat monitor or the like do so? Do you have the original source?

TorQue1988
04-08-2012, 02:56 PM
The OP and sidspyker24 are claiming that someone posted the above statement on the FragDolls stream. However, it is unclear at this point who exactly made the statement.
Well someone said the same thing on friday. That Fragdolls posted that on the chat, probably the chat manager, but i haven't seen the statement myself so...

edzilla_551
04-08-2012, 02:57 PM
it was from a guy named jaybryne10 and it really seemed official and why would he lie?

LightRey
04-08-2012, 02:59 PM
it was from a guy named jaybryne10 and it really seemed official and why would he lie?
-_____-
Ever heard of internet trolls?

TorQue1988
04-08-2012, 03:01 PM
So you are telling me that all the madness began because a random guy posted that crap on chat????

TagDoll
04-08-2012, 03:01 PM
Yer i understand all of that but i don't understand what date we are talking about because OP said they just said it but ive been told they said it on friday?!

Frag Dolls stream of PAX just posted.........

LightRey
04-08-2012, 03:02 PM
So you are telling me that all the madness began because a random guy posted that crap on chat????
Yes. -__-

Yer i understand all of that but i don't understand what date we are talking about because OP said they just said it but ive been told they said it on friday?!
It happened last Friday (allegedly), but it's clear just a random person posted that in the chat. It's unreliable.

edzilla_551

well madness began because fragdolls are a bunch of liars

ProletariatPleb
Stated on Friday.
now that you've mentioned it, the fragdolls livestream was titled:
We will be live from PAX East this weekend so stay tuned for dev Q&A's and videos of our biggest games this year!
>VIDEOS of our biggest games

I'm gonna quote myself...
and..like I said I'm sure I saw a tweet about it..on Ubisoft or AssassinsCreed account.

playassassins1
04-08-2012, 03:03 PM
So will we see the demo or not?

LightRey
04-08-2012, 03:04 PM
I'm gonna quote myself...
and..like I said I'm sure I saw a tweet about it..on Ubisoft or AssassinsCreed account.
Ubi only tweeted that a demo was shown, not that it would be streamed. The livestream was not titled as such. I was there.

So will we see the demo or not?
Not anytime soon.

UrDeviant1
04-08-2012, 03:06 PM
well madness began because fragdolls are a bunch of liars

You've got no reason to believe Fragdolls posted that statement, other than what someone posted here, In a thread.

So just accept you got trolled by another forum member Into believing It was a legit statement.

ProletariatPleb
04-08-2012, 03:08 PM
Ubi only tweeted that a demo was shown, not that it would be streamed. The livestream was not titled as such. I was there.
http://i.imgur.com/yBdCM.png

LightRey
You've got no reason to believe Fragdolls posted that statement, other than what someone posted here, In a thread.

So just accept you got trolled by another forum member Into believing It was a legit statement.
The only "officials" in the chat to begin with were volunteer mods with no special information. There was absolutely nobody in the chat who would even have the kind of authority to make official statements on the behalf of either the FragDolls or Ubisoft.

http://i.imgur.com/yBdCM.png
Thank you for providing proof that they had an entirely different title?

Lass4r
I'd like to draw attention to my post beneath the Frag Dolls statement in the original thread, post #80. You should've all taken my question seriously! :p http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/665546-PAX-East-2012-official-Details!!/page8

edzilla_551
04-08-2012, 03:09 PM

thats exactly why, trolls should go eat my sister

Sushiglutton
04-08-2012, 03:10 PM
I'd like to draw attention to my post beneath the Frag Dolls statement in the original thread, post #80. You should've all taken my question seriously! :p http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/665546-PAX-East-2012-official-Details!!/page8

Lol well played :)

LightRey
04-08-2012, 03:10 PM
We know. A forum member claims they posted that. Now where's the actual​ proof?

edzilla_551
04-08-2012, 03:11 PM
during the stream, a moderator from the fragdolls webstie said their will be gameplay an hour later, i guess that was a moderator trolling as well huh

Legendz54
04-08-2012, 03:12 PM
I am going to bed and when i come back tomorrow morning i expect to see AC3 NEW GAMEPLAY DEMO. But i highly doubt it :( oh well you can always dream..

UrDeviant1
thats exactly why, trolls should go eat my sister

You need to calm down.

ProletariatPleb
Thank you for providing proof that they had an entirely different title?
Please tell me how
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/665979-What-the-HELL-happened-with-this-statement/page5?p=8225560#post8225560

Says ANYTHING different from the pic's text to which you objected?

UrDeviant1
04-08-2012, 03:14 PM
We know. A forum member claims they posted that. Now where's the actual​ proof?

I don't think there Is any proof. I'v gone round the Fragdolls twich account, and on their main site. I can't find anything where they suggest streaming an ACIII demo.

ProletariatPleb
04-08-2012, 03:14 PM
during the stream, a moderator from the fragdolls webstie said their will be gameplay an hour later, i guess that was a moderator trolling as well huh
YES! Thank you for reminding me about that, they said Gameplay will be shown after 1 hour.

Guys, I'm not lying, I woke up @ 2:30 AM(my time) only for this what possible reason could I have to lie? How many times before have you seen me do this? -_-

LightRey
04-08-2012, 03:15 PM
Please tell me how
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/665979-What-the-HELL-happened-with-this-statement/page5?p=8225560#post8225560

Says ANYTHING different from the pic's text to which you objected?
Oh sorry, I thought you were claiming that the title was identical to or implied the same as the statement in the OP.

All moderators at the stream were volunteer mods. They had no more information than we did, which they stated themselves several times in the chat. He probably had the same false information we did and based his conclusions on that.

edzilla_551
04-08-2012, 03:16 PM
You need to calm down.
you need to mind your own buisness, im not angry at you im angry at fragdolls, so why do u care

UrDeviant1
04-08-2012, 03:17 PM
YES! Thank you for reminding me about that, they said Gameplay will be shown after 1 hour.

Guys, I'm not lying, I woke up @ 2:30 AM(my time) only for this what possible reason could I have to lie? How many times before have you seen me do this? -_-

1. He was a volunteer mod, and an unreliable source to begin with.

2. The Admin spoke In stream at the same time and told us he has heard nothing official regarding a streamed ACIII demo.

LightRey
04-08-2012, 03:17 PM
you need to mind your own buisness, im not angry at you im angry at fragdolls, so why do u care
Again, the FragDolls were not at fault, one of their volunteer mods was. Their mods were not official representatives of either Ubi or the FragDolls.

UrDeviant1
04-08-2012, 03:18 PM

Because you're highly ANNOYING. Going round the forum acting the big man behind your computer screen.

Just shut up, no one cares what you have to say when you're acting like a little bit**

DylanJosh9
04-08-2012, 03:20 PM
This thread is hilarious.

Calm down everybody, there's not going to be any demo. Pack up and go home :)

edzilla_551
04-08-2012, 03:21 PM
Because you're highly ANNOYING. Going round the forum acting the big man behind your computer screen.

Just shut up, no one cares what you have to say when you're acting like a little bit**

well if im annoying why are you going on the thread then, stop trying to cover yourself for being an idiot

LightRey
04-08-2012, 03:21 PM
This thread is hilarious.

Calm down everybody, there's not going to be any demo. Pack up and go home :)
Well, there was a demo, it just wasn't broadcast.

UrDeviant1
04-08-2012, 03:23 PM
well if im annoying why are going on the thread then, stop trying to cover yourself for being an idiot

Because I'm trying to get across that what we heard from **** chat mod Is not reliable, and as Lightrey's pointed out, he does not represent Fragdolls, or Ubisoft.

Get that through your thick skull.

edzilla_551
04-08-2012, 03:26 PM
Because I'm trying to get across that what we heard from **** chat mod Is not reliable, and as Lightrey's pointed out, he does not represent Fragdolls, or Ubisoft.

Get that through your thick skull.

well, im not going to listen to an idiot so stop trying

UrDeviant1
04-08-2012, 03:28 PM
well, im not going to listen to an idiot so stop trying

Then you're not listening to the facts, which In turn make you, the Idiot.

Goodbye.

maxerx180
04-08-2012, 03:30 PM
Just a heads up. Now if someone finds video of the demo than it should be ok to post it since dom1999 stated we could:

"i've received word that the leaked screens and videos are CURRENTLY okay to post since they're already floating around (though this may change in the coming days... i don't know for sure). the only advisory is that all topics containing the leaked content MUST contain a spoiler tag in the subject. with that said, i'm going to close this topic and try to keep everything to the PAX topic."

edzilla_551
04-08-2012, 03:31 PM

Goodbye.

facts from an idiot is not facts idiot, oh and goodbye loser

playassassins1
04-08-2012, 03:33 PM

Goodbye.

facts from an idiot is not facts idiot, oh and goodbye loser

http://cdn.iwastesomuchtime.com/October-18-2011-20-12-49-DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Sorry, had to do it

pacmanate
04-08-2012, 03:36 PM
if they say so, yes. I heard the same news a while back, so we do have this coming from different directions. This has nothing to do with their previous statements and seeing as there was an actual demo shown, it makes sense. If this is an official statement, then it basically confirms what i've already heard and this is a reliable source.

ha! I told you!! :d

UrDeviant1
04-08-2012, 03:36 PM
Ahhh the Irony.

Calling me an Idiot when he can't even work the quote feature.

LightRey
04-08-2012, 03:37 PM
ha! I told you!! :d
Sorry dude, check the rest of the thread. You will be disappoint.

edzilla_551
04-08-2012, 03:38 PM
Ahhh the Irony.

Calling me an Idiot when he can't even work the quote feature.

well even if I cant work the double feature, I cant still work one thing, YOUR MUM

pacmanate
04-08-2012, 03:39 PM
Sorry dude, check the rest of the thread. You will be disappoint.

For the love of

UrDeviant1
04-08-2012, 03:40 PM
well even if I cant work the double feature, I cant still work one thing, YOUR MUM

Mum jokes?

You're an even worse troll than I anticipated.

edzilla_551
04-08-2012, 03:44 PM
Mum jokes?

You're an even worse troll than I anticipated.
im not a troll, im just trying to make as much fun as possible from all of this confusion, no hard feelings

pacmanate
04-08-2012, 03:45 PM
im not a troll, im just trying to make as much fun as possible from all of this confusion, no hard feelings

I am going to say this as nicely as possible. You need to stop making misleading threads and you need to stop arguing with fellow forum members otherwise you aren't going to have a nice time here.

UrDeviant1
04-08-2012, 03:46 PM

Simple things please simple minds.

edzilla_551
04-08-2012, 03:47 PM
Simple things please simple minds.
Wha?

edzilla_551
04-08-2012, 03:48 PM
I am going to say this as nicely as possible. You need to stop making misleading threads and you need to stop arguing with fellow forum members otherwise you aren't going to have a nice time here.
r u kidding, im having so much fun:)

UrDeviant1
Wha?

You never heard that saying before? -_-

LightRey
Wha?
beautiful irony. :')

edzilla_551
04-08-2012, 03:51 PM
beautiful irony. :')
your mums beautiful aswell

pacmanate
04-08-2012, 03:52 PM
your mums beautiful aswell

Hey ****face, can you read my god **** comment?

playassassins1
04-08-2012, 03:56 PM

Don't feed the troll, he'll only enjoy the raging.

edzilla_551
04-08-2012, 04:06 PM

lol, a senior member breaking the rules by swearing, ok calm down loser

rileypoole1234
04-08-2012, 04:20 PM
r u kidding, im having so much fun:)

Fun isn't allowed:mad:

pacmanate
04-08-2012, 04:21 PM
lol, a senior member breaking the rules by swearing, ok calm down loser

Just because I am a Senior Member does not mean that I think of myself more highly then anyone else, and it most certainly does not mean that I will not get annoyed at a little troll. I do not find your constant trolling and attacking of other members of the forum right and it needs to stop as it's been going on in more than just this thread.

edzilla_551
04-08-2012, 04:26 PM
Just because I am a Senior Member does not mean that I think of myself more highly then anyone else, and it most certainly does not mean that I will not get annoyed at a little troll. I do not find your constant trolling and attacking of other members of the forum right and it needs to stop as it's been going on in more than just this thread.

alright, ill stop but cant you just understand my disappointment through this confusion, I was just complaining about how a professional AAA title cant clear up false statements before trolling on everyone else, now you know how I feel:(

LightRey
04-08-2012, 04:29 PM
alright, ill stop but cant you just understand my disappointment through this confusion, I was just complaining about how a professional AAA title cant clear up false statements before trolling on everyone else, now you know how I feel:(
Seeing as the one person who usually manages these kinds of situations was at PAX, I can easily see why they were unable to clear up the situation. Especially since quite often they need to be very careful with situations like this. Sometimes it's better for the community if they say nothing instead of delivering bad news.

Acrimonious_Nin
so xbox360 OM says that gameplay will be released thursday this week? is that reliable?

pacmanate

Yes, you can complain but we both know you went beyond complaining about ubisoft. However, I am glad you have said you will stop. I do understand your confusion as all of us here were let down. I do not blame Ubisoft however as it is understandable that they are focusing on PAX at the present time.

DylanJosh9
04-08-2012, 04:32 PM
so xbox360 OM says that gameplay will be released thursday this week? is that reliable?
Here we go again

pacmanate
04-08-2012, 04:33 PM

Sauce me up! You better not be trolling because its getting old

edzilla_551
04-08-2012, 04:34 PM
Here we go again

can u please stop unless u have evidence

Acrimonious_Nin
04-08-2012, 04:35 PM
Here we go again

Sauce me up!

http://www.oxm.co.uk/40463/features/assassins-creed-3-why-connor-isnt-out-to-bash-the-british/ >_> look it says it in the bottom of the entire article so leave me alone you two I SEE YOUR FLAMETHROWERS READY!!!!!!!!!!! and the article for thursday. it hase to be for this thursday, due to the fact that the comments are on the 7th of last week so this is thursday of this week....where does it say thursday? you may ask. Well if you figure out how to go to the previous page it says that this tid bit of info is set to be released on thursday....

edzilla_551
04-08-2012, 04:38 PM
http://www.oxm.co.uk/40463/features/assassins-creed-3-why-connor-isnt-out-to-bash-the-british/ >_> look it says it in the bottom of the entire article so leave me alone you two I SEE YOUR FLAMETHROWERS READY!!!!!!!!!!! and it the article for thursday

where does it say were getting gameplay?

pacmanate
04-08-2012, 04:38 PM
"Fire up our Assassin's Creed 3 hub for more on combat, the wilderness, cities, the new graphics engine and our first gameplay eyes-on"

That just sounds like their write up on what they saw at PAX.

edzilla_551
04-08-2012, 04:40 PM
"Fire up our Assassin's Creed 3 hub for more on combat, the wilderness, cities, the new graphics engine and our first gameplay eyes-on"

this is what im talking about pacmanate, people like this makes me sick

LightRey
04-08-2012, 04:40 PM

Ditto.

this is what im talking about pacmanate, people like this makes me sick
They didn't lie, if that's what you're implying. What makes me sick is people that misinterpret this. Luckily Acrimonious_Nin was wise enough to not jump to conclusions and instead carefully show it to the rest of the forum to discuss.

Acrimonious_Nin
04-08-2012, 04:48 PM
edzilla_551 its only a matter of time......for pacmanate yeah >_> I did not realize the tone of the sentence to imply a write up.

edzilla_551
04-08-2012, 04:50 PM
edzilla_551 its only a matter of time......for pacmanate yeah >_> I did not realize the tone of the sentence to imply a write up.
can u please make sense

LightRey
04-08-2012, 04:51 PM
An honest mistake. I'm just glad you showed it to us in the way you did.

edzilla_551
04-08-2012, 04:52 PM
Ditto.

They didn't lie, if that's what you're implying. What makes me sick is people that misinterpret this. Luckily Acrimonious_Nin was wise enough to not jump to conclusions and instead carefully show it to the rest of the forum to discuss.

no there the ones to jump to conclusions for no reason, but i guess i need sleep lol

DylanJosh9
04-08-2012, 04:55 PM
Hey edzilla, I was wondering, has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Acrimonious_Nin
04-08-2012, 04:57 PM
no there the ones to jump to conclusions for no reason, but i guess i need sleep lol

Accusation
False premise
True premise
Internet slang

playassassins1
04-08-2012, 05:02 PM
I'm looking for new leaked screens or videos, but i just can't find a thing...

GunnarGunderson
04-08-2012, 05:05 PM
I'm looking for new leaked screens or videos, but i just can't find a thing...

There are no leaked videos to speak of but you can find the images with a quick google search

edzilla_551
04-08-2012, 05:11 PM
Hey edzilla, I was wondering, has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
now youre just being an arse, i said ill stop alright, jeez

MoneyForBoobs
04-08-2012, 05:20 PM
now youre just being an arse, i said ill stop alright, jeez

dont speak about arses, 5 seconds ago u were da biggest *** here and now u stopped so keep it dat way, the post u r replying to was a dozen posts ago

edzilla_551
04-08-2012, 05:22 PM
dont speak about arses, 5 seconds ago u were da biggest *** here and now u stopped so keep it dat way, the post u r replying to was a dozen posts ago
can you please stop, and then ill stop, is that fair enough for you
Plus it was more than 5 seconds so get your facts straight:)

MoneyForBoobs
04-08-2012, 05:24 PM
can you please stop, and then ill stop, is that fair enough for you

i dont want u to stop generally, just stop being an ***, which u clearly did and apologized end of story

edzilla_551
04-08-2012, 05:25 PM
lol at your name;)

pacmanate
04-08-2012, 05:27 PM
edzilla has already said he will stop. So everyone stop backtracking

Acrimonious_Nin
04-08-2012, 05:53 PM

Gave himself away...>_> are you a pentester? lmao jk

MoneyForBoobs
04-08-2012, 05:53 PM

sorry

MoneyForBoobs
04-08-2012, 05:54 PM

sorry

playassassins1
04-08-2012, 06:06 PM
Can we please get back on topic

zerocooll21
04-08-2012, 06:26 PM
3.5 hours left

TorQue1988
04-08-2012, 06:27 PM
3.5 hours left
Until the forums explode again?

MoneyForBoobs
04-08-2012, 06:29 PM
Until the forums explode again?

oh no

MoneyForBoobs
04-08-2012, 06:29 PM
Can we please get back on topic

which is "what the hell happened with this statement" ?
yea i can get back to that

playassassins1
04-08-2012, 06:33 PM
3.5 hours left

If you are referring to the demo, there will be no demo.

pacmanate
04-08-2012, 07:01 PM
Everyone needs to stop thinking that a demo will come out on what ever day. From now on I am only taking my sources from legit websites (aka ubisoft) that say "Gameplay demo will be released on Youtube" or something along those lines, not "Gameplay preview" and definitely not "Gameplay hands on".

JCearlyyears
04-08-2012, 07:09 PM
I'll watch gameplay in about 7 months.

ChotaDon1
04-08-2012, 08:56 PM
There's way to many pages to go through so could some please post the link were the demo will be shown?

UrDeviant1
04-08-2012, 08:57 PM
There's way to many pages to go through so could some please post the link were the demo will be shown?

xD you should probably check out a few previous pages.

ChotaDon1
04-08-2012, 09:35 PM
xD you should probably check out a few previous pages.

Ohh for gods sake the OP got my hopes up for nothing. :(

GeneralTrumbo
04-08-2012, 09:41 PM
Hopefully this is right...

ShaneO7K
04-08-2012, 09:47 PM
At this point I'm not going to believe any non-ubisofts members about gameplay until E3. So much unneeded disappointment and raging :(

Acrimonious_Nin
04-08-2012, 10:10 PM
At this point I'm not going to believe any non-ubisofts members about gameplay until E3. So much unneeded disappointment and raging :(

This is true wisdom, gained through experience :D

Black_Widow9
04-08-2012, 10:30 PM
Hey everyone,
In case you missed the live feeds the videos should be up on the Assassin's Creed YouTube Channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/AssassinsCreed) I would imagine within the next week. The Live Stream Tweet for the Frag Dolls playing AC3 was on Friday not today as you have been misinformed. We will have to wait until they post the videos after PAX.
Thanks for your patience. ;)