PDA

View Full Version : Thanks!

promero14
04-07-2012, 04:22 AM
Finally i beat AC Revelations and watched Assasin Creed Embers.

After playing the four games i can only say this was a really awesome game!. Great Story. Awesome graphics and gameplay.

Now i gotta wait for AC III D: will AC III be the last AC game?

Sajn12
04-07-2012, 11:58 AM
No, it won't be. There will be AC 4, but not with Desmond.

TB_Jaybird
04-10-2012, 06:37 AM
lmao. You people would slurp up any code people wrote as long as the name Assassins Creed was attached. Quit friggen rewarding these companies who produce **** with purchases.

Maybe you truly did not have any bugs in your game unlike mine. I find that hard to believe but there you go.

promero14
04-12-2012, 04:35 AM
lmao. You people would slurp up any code people wrote as long as the name Assassins Creed was attached. Quit friggen rewarding these companies who produce **** with purchases.

Maybe you truly did not have any bugs in your game unlike mine. I find that hard to believe but there you go.

I didn't have any problems at all....

Maybe because i played all AC games just a few months ago when everything is already fixed?

stevie-jay
04-12-2012, 07:11 PM
I didn't have any problems at all....

Maybe because i played all AC games just a few months ago when everything is already fixed?

Thanks for making me laugh so hard I almost choked.

YazX_
04-13-2012, 12:22 PM
you should really play mutiplayer, then your whole experience and idea will change.

And about ACR, seriously man??

if you played them all, are you sure that this is the best one among all??!

this is the first time i hear something saying this, world is full with strange people.

Anykeyer
04-13-2012, 02:48 PM
Stop attacking someone just because he had different experience and opinion. Its just stupid.

banolan
04-13-2012, 10:15 PM
I really loved Revelations too although ACII is still my personal favorite :D I have a feeling that this summer is going to feel really long waiting for ACIII to come out!

promero14
04-16-2012, 05:00 AM
you should really play mutiplayer, then your whole experience and idea will change.

And about ACR, seriously man??

if you played them all, are you sure that this is the best one among all??!

this is the first time i hear something saying this, world is full with strange people.

Lol i said Assasin Creed in overall is a good game not ACR. So far i can say AC 2 was the best for me. And about multiplayer i try it when i have time =/.