PDA

View Full Version : Revelations Books

YoooDonny
04-06-2012, 09:24 PM
in assassins creed revelations, im so confused as to what these book things are on the map. not the ones with the ex****ation mark on them, just a plain book. i read that they were to help find each key, but i counted 4 of these books on the map, and i already have 2 keys, which means only 3 keys left not four ? what are these 4 books on the map with no ex****ation mark on them, and why do i need them... if if do ? thanks in advance

SixKeys
04-06-2012, 09:40 PM
You sure those aren't book stores?

YoooDonny
04-06-2012, 09:49 PM
You sure those aren't book stores?

absolutely certain, i went to a couple of them, i had to locate the polo symbol then loot the book, but its not like on the sofia missions where when you do that it leads to a dungeon with a key in it, it jus said book retrieved and told me the name... i think thats all it did anyway

SixKeys
04-06-2012, 10:06 PM
Oh right, those don't lead to the Alta´r keys, they're just collectables. Every time you collect a book, it'll appear at your hideout in the library.

Calvarok
04-06-2012, 10:08 PM
They're part of getting full sync. basically makes viewpoints have more purpose, and a fun little activity to do after you've done one.