PDA

View Full Version : Your Fan Assassin or Templar

OriginalMiles
04-05-2012, 08:41 PM
Hey Guys
Make up your own Assassin or Templar and post a picture or description, can be any era, any gender and you can make up
as many as you want, have fun.

My Character
Name - Amou Pedley (Meaning "Eagle" and "Stealth"
Assassin
Born - 1608
Died - 1680 aged 72
Equipment - Hidden Blade, Dagger, Sword, Pistol
Family - None
Nationality - French
Joined - 1623 - aged 15

A stealthy assassin, with no family, from a young age, he has done nothing but try to stop the Templars that are plaguing his French city.

Azula2005
04-05-2012, 09:03 PM
Name- Mokhtar Thagafi (no meaning, just sounds cool)
Assassin
Born-605 bc
Died - 715 bc aged 112
Equipment - Hidden blade, Scimitar, Dagger
Family- Wife, Daughter
Nationality- Mesopotamian
Joined- 651- aged 46

Son of leader of some tribe, has wife and daughter but daughter gets killed in templar invasion so he spends hes life in search for those responsible and kills them, later he joins the Assassins and becomes the leader of the Babylonian Assassins.

JCearlyyears
04-05-2012, 09:16 PM
Name: Jim Nasium
Templar
Born 1955
Aged 56
Not dead
Equipment: Hidden blades, Desert eagle
Family- Single mother
Nationality- Bosnian
Born into the order
Gender- Hermaphrodite
A clumsy templar who carries a D-eagle and isn't afraid to use it. He wants order, and keeps his bitc- nevermind.

LightRey
04-05-2012, 09:19 PM
Templar
Born 1955
Aged 56
Not dead
Family- Single mother
Nationality- Bosnian
Born into the order
Gender- Hermaphrodite
A clumsy templar who carries a D-eagle and isn't afraid to use it. He wants order, and keeps his bitc- nevermind.
I see what you did thar.

JCearlyyears
04-05-2012, 09:25 PM
What about here?:... and keeps his bitc- nevermind. he keeps his female dogs in check because templars like order and keep their pimp hand strong.

LightRey
04-05-2012, 09:28 PM
What about here?:... and keeps his bitc- nevermind. he keeps his female dogs in check because templars like order and keep their pimp hand strong.
That too, but the name was just phunneh chiz to point out. xD

Acrimonious_Nin
04-05-2012, 09:31 PM
Templar
Born 1955
Aged 56
Not dead
Family- Single mother
Nationality- Bosnian
Born into the order
Gender- Hermaphrodite

Their is something very wrong with this character XD. My brain can not compute this image lmao

JCearlyyears
04-05-2012, 09:50 PM
Their is something very wrong with this character XD. My brain can not compute this image lmao

Yeah, it considers itself a man. Couldn't handle the double gender thing.

UrDeviant1
04-05-2012, 09:52 PM
Name-Jesus Christ
Templar

Born- 6-4 B.C

Died- 30-36 A.D aged 33?

Weapons- Beard Whip, Cross-bow, Magica (level 100)

Nationality- Judaic

Born Into the order

Gender- Male

He was a prime candidate for the Templar Master throne at the time. He fought his way to get there, with many rivals falling by the wayside due to his unrelenting Beard Power and unmatched level of Magika. However, he liked to boast of his success, leaving himself open to all kinds of challenges from other promising, would-be Templar Masters.

There were none more Promising than the great Pontius Pilate, who through Jealousy and Rage ended Jesus' campaign to reach Templar Master, making an example of him along the way.

MoneyForBoobs
04-05-2012, 09:57 PM
Name-Jesus Christ
Templar

Born- 6-4 B.C

Died- 30-36 A.D aged 33?

Nationality- Judaic

Born Into the order

Gender- Male

He was a prime candidate for the Templar Master throne at the time. He fought his way to get there, with many rivals falling by the wayside due to his unrelenting Beard Power and unmatched level of Magika. However, he liked to boast of his success, leaving himself open to all kinds of challenges from other promising, would-be Templar Masters.

There were none more Promising than the great Pontius Pilate, who through Jealousy and Rage ended Jesus' campaign to reach Templar Master, making an example of him along the way.

some people wont like dis

UrDeviant1
04-05-2012, 09:59 PM

It's fantasy, no offence Intended.

Acrimonious_Nin
04-05-2012, 10:02 PM
Name-Jesus Christ
Templar

Born- 6-4 B.C

Died- 30-36 A.D aged 33?

Nationality- Judaic

Born Into the order

Gender- Male

XD awesome. He of used the cat of nine tails as a weapon though. and belt .

MoneyForBoobs
04-05-2012, 10:03 PM

as u wish
but i assure u dat some will come and say dis
" NAAA MAN JEEEZUZ BE ASSASSIN"

True_Assassin92
04-05-2012, 10:07 PM
^Some people won't like your name and picture too. We cannot make everyone happy, but as long you know it's meant for having a laugh no harm is done and people shouldn't whine/complain about it :).

LightRey
04-05-2012, 10:10 PM
Couldn't have been a Templar though. The Templars were the ones that had him killed in the first place to get their hands on his PoE(s).

UrDeviant1
04-05-2012, 10:12 PM
Couldn't have been a Templar though. The Templars were the ones that had him killed in the first place to get their hands on his PoE(s).

:rolleyes: I know, LightRey. I just wanted to make him a Templar Is all.

LightRey
04-05-2012, 10:19 PM
:rolleyes: I know, LightRey. I just wanted to make him a Templar Is all.
Just clarifying. :p

UrDeviant1
04-05-2012, 10:20 PM
Just clarifying. :p

I wouldn't expect anything less. ;)

freddie_1897
04-05-2012, 10:55 PM
Name: jack stanford
Nickname: springheeled jack

Assassin

Born: 1821

Died: 1893 (aged 73)

Nationality: English

Advantages: Has unbelievable free running skills and his thief skills are legendary.

Disadvantages: is not great in an open conflict so prefers to remain hidden.

Primary weapons: switch blade, throwing knives

Was discovered by the assassins after stealing from one of them and managing to remain un-noticed, they eventually tracked him down after several similar events.

Spent most of his life in England but travelled to India for 2 years.

Deems the more 'silent but deadly' characteristics.

His legendary abilities and stealthy nature were witnessed by a few people, and was later spread as an urban legend to the people, where his nickname was born

Azula2005
04-05-2012, 11:35 PM
I like the variety this thread has.

JumpInTheFire13
04-06-2012, 01:57 AM
Some people won't like your spelling.

Funbun777
04-06-2012, 03:10 AM
Patrick Miles

Born 1845
Died 1933

Assassin ( grandson of Connor, descendent of ezio, great grandfather to Desmond miles

Nationality: American

Played a part during The American civil war/ aftermath, traveled to Victorian London, eventually played a part during ww1 and eventually had a son named John who led the order during ww2 and had a son named William who then had a son named

Well you all know his name

Acrimonious_Nin
04-06-2012, 03:45 AM
Zimbabwe Sagittarius Bwedop

Born: In the year of Two moons

Died: On the eve of the Sun's Final Cycle; (The cleansing and rebirth of the planet)

Weapon: Long Bow

Nationality: Hyperborean

Was around to witness the marvels of The Ones Who Came Before. was part of the rebellion against the nephilim race, who's origins are filled with myth. Took part in over 7 battles along side Adam, who was lead by Eve, which was then called Sophia(wisdom; A title earned after obtaining "The Orb of Divine Insight) and who's sister Zoe (Life) was ravaged by the spirit of Consus,The spirit of the Erudite. These were those who were being banished from the world of steel towers and endless lush gardens, constructed by the divine alchemy of Elohim, who was guided by 'The Good'. His name was written in the stars after the earth was cleansed.

https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6Ge-kg2V5pcYoZ-WFoiLvj4yRjZ3YYRf6Q7L1dPJZ9KO4NSdlvA