PDA

View Full Version : new forms of distractions

DavisP92
04-05-2012, 03:53 PM
"The courtesan and thief factions are gone, though Ubisoft has introduced certain unknown features that fulfil an equivalent function. Children now scurry between the legs of patrolling guardsmen, the streets are wider, and there are animals to annoy if that's your bag. Will we be able to employ kiddies, ***in-style, or release livestock to create a distraction? Nobody's budging on the subject for the moment."

http://www.oxm.co.uk/40420/features/assassins-creed-3-boston-new-york-and-the-wilderness/

Poodle_of_Doom
04-05-2012, 04:24 PM
So I can let cows out of a pin, rub a peice of meat on a soldiers bag to get a dog to follow them, and give a kid a piece of candy to bother someone. Great.

LightRey
04-05-2012, 04:25 PM
I'm going to harass so many guards in this game.

DavisP92
04-05-2012, 04:28 PM
another new article: http://www.oxm.co.uk/40463/features/assassins-creed-3-why-connor-isnt-out-to-bash-the-british/

i haven't read it yet, but i'm hoping there will be some new info

Edit: there wasn't anything new there, it was just saying saying that Connor isn't on anyone's side except for the assassins and his people

Poodle_of_Doom
04-05-2012, 06:10 PM
I'm going to harass so many guards in this game.

I usually reserve such things for my second time through.

pirate1802
04-05-2012, 06:17 PM
So I can let cows out of a pin, rub a peice of meat on a soldiers bag to get a dog to follow them, and give a kid a piece of candy to bother someone. Great.

rofl!

This game is really upping my expectation each passing day..

Poodle_of_Doom
04-05-2012, 06:50 PM
Glad you like that post.

LightRey
04-05-2012, 06:58 PM
I usually reserve such things for my second time through.
I'm a completist so I'm sure there will be a point where I have to run around doing random tasks (like with the guild challenges in ACB and ACR), which will give me more than enough opportunity (and reason) to annoy the crap out of some virtual people. :p

Poodle_of_Doom
04-05-2012, 08:28 PM
Yeah, I do suppose your right. However, I've never been to big on the guild challenges or anything.