PDA

View Full Version : Connor's scar(s)

Sick_one12
04-03-2012, 10:15 PM
Hey guys:)since i live in germany i was able to buy the new gamestar magazine and their current top story is ACIII:)On the cover it is clearly visible that Connor has many scars on his face probaly caused by a bear i think;)dont know if its important but i just wanted to share this with you:)

check this picture out and enlarge it:http://images.idgentertainment.de/images/idgwpgsgp/bdb/2281777/bigimage.jpg :D

TorQue1988
04-03-2012, 10:21 PM
Hey guys:)since i live in germany i was able to buy the new gamestar magazine and their current top story is ACIII:)On the cover it is clearly visible that Connor has many scars on his face probaly caused by a bear i think;)dont know if its important but i just wanted to share this with you:)

check this picture out and enlarge it:http://images.idgentertainment.de/images/idgwpgsgp/bdb/2281777/bigimage.jpg :D
Thank you.
Any new info in the magazine?

Marky2388
04-03-2012, 10:22 PM
3 scars on his cheek, does look like a wolf or bear has scratched him. But no one was perfect back then....

pacmanate
04-03-2012, 10:25 PM
Oh yeah, so he has like a scratch of 3 (maybe 4 can't really tell) scars on his left cheek. That's probably because a kitty scratched him! He also has one visible scar on his right cheek.

she-assassin
04-03-2012, 10:27 PM
No scar on his lips, though...

Sick_one12
04-03-2012, 10:42 PM
Thank you.
Any new info in the magazine?

youre welcome;)

well not much i think,but maybe this:
-connors childhood will be playable and will be the tutorial in which he will learn how to hunt,then colonists attack his village and show no mercy,not even to women and children
-theres probably not going to be a dynamic day and night cycle but it will be mission specific (this is not confirmed but the they think thats how it will be)

everything else is already known and sadly there are no new screenshots:(

DavisP92
04-03-2012, 11:20 PM
youre welcome;)

-connors childhood will be playable and will be the tutorial in which he will learn how to hunt,then colonists attack his village and show no mercy,not even to women and children
-theres probably not going to be a dynamic day and night cycle but it will be mission specific (this is not confirmed but the they think thats how it will be)

you should delete the part that says what happens at connor's village. That's a spoiler kinda bothered that i saw that

albertwesker22
04-03-2012, 11:23 PM
you should delete the part that says what happens at connor's village. That's a spoiler kinda bothered that i saw that

I'm sure the memory of this spoiler will be hazy, when you finally play the game.

SixKeys
04-03-2012, 11:23 PM
The information about Connor's village being destroyed has been mentioned in almost every interview so far. They've had to repeat it several times because that's the reason he becomes an assassin, not because he's fighting for either side in the war. I don't think it really counts as a spoiler at this point as the devs have never made attempts to keep it a secret.

Sick_one12
04-03-2012, 11:34 PM
The information about Connor's village being destroyed has been mentioned in almost every interview so far. They've had to repeat it several times because that's the reason he becomes an assassin, not because he's fighting for either side in the war. I don't think it really counts as a spoiler at this point as the devs have never made attempts to keep it a secret.

Thanks:)thats exactly the reason why i posted that.the devs really mention the village attack in nearly every interview:)

sticks165
04-03-2012, 11:46 PM
No scar on his lips, though...

i can see a scar on his lip

rileypoole1234
04-04-2012, 12:06 AM
It'd be neat if Desmond got a scar where Connor has that one on his cheek.

xOMGITSJASONx
04-04-2012, 12:55 AM
Thanks for the info TC. Connor can survive bear attacks? Wow!

Tetsou88
04-04-2012, 01:09 AM
youre welcome;)

I hope the Day/Night cycle isn't true. I personally liked it in AC:II, Brotherhood, and Revelations.

Poodle_of_Doom
04-04-2012, 01:17 AM
Did anyone notice the one next to his right eye?

RzaRecta357
04-04-2012, 02:27 AM
I SERIOUSLY doubt they took out a day and night cycle. I call BS. Obviously the winter/summer parts will be story specific seeing as we're always given specific dates. But no Day/Night? They've had this since AC2 haven't they?

UrDeviant1
04-04-2012, 02:31 AM
Why Is this the only picture (from OP) I'v seen Connor with scars on his face? And the rim of his hood looks blue, Which It doesn't In any other pic I'v seen.

http://i.jeuxactus.com/datas/jeux/a/s/assassin-s-creed-iii/vn/assassin-s-creed-iii-4f54fa2c803d1.jpg

look, no scars or blue lining....

treDIDDY97
04-04-2012, 03:00 AM
have they said anything in interviews about Connor not having a scar like desmond, altair, and ezio?

sticks165
04-04-2012, 03:03 AM
he has a scar

treDIDDY97
04-04-2012, 03:13 AM
where do you see it at? because if there is one it definitely doesnt look like the one altair desmond and ezio had

sticks165
04-04-2012, 03:38 AM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/palitos/assassin-s-creed-iii-4f54fa2c803d1.jpg

goclo822
04-04-2012, 03:40 AM
I can't see it either. I am hoping they just didn't add it to the pics or something and maybe we'll see it in the game but I don't see why they'd add all those other scars and not the most important one. Maybe he gets it later in the game, towards the end or something.

pacmanate
04-04-2012, 08:06 AM
Did anyone notice the one next to his right eye?

Yeah I did, on the first page

AdamXEve
04-04-2012, 08:55 AM
He doesn't have a scar on his lip. The devs have confirmed this over, and over.

Those three on his cheek are very interesting however.

GLHS
04-04-2012, 09:48 AM
Really? B/c I haven't read or seen one interview so far that confirms that. However, you would think he would have one, since the scar is somehow significant. Or maybe it's just significant with Order changing leaders.......

Assassin_M
04-04-2012, 11:03 AM
If Connor doesnt have the Scar on his mouth, then I wont buy the game..

LightRey
04-04-2012, 01:20 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X_Ot0k4XJc

TorQue1988
04-04-2012, 01:42 PM
youre welcome;)

No dynamic day / night cycle? Why the hell not???
I hope they are wrong, because that would really suck when you want to free roam....

Assassin_M
04-04-2012, 01:46 PM
No dynamic day / night cycle? Why the hell not???
I hope they are wrong, because that would really suck when you want to free roam....
There is a day/night cycle..

Poodle_of_Doom
04-04-2012, 03:10 PM

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Connor

Check the trivia section. He won't have one, and he's not the only one who didn't.

Abeonis
04-04-2012, 03:26 PM
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Connor

Check the trivia section. He won't have one, and he's not the only one who didn't.

That is based on current evidence; whether that will be the case in the final product, or even in upcoming promotional material, is unsure.

GuZZ33
04-04-2012, 04:25 PM
Is that an eagle or hawk or falcon on his hood?, maybe connor's alias is CETANWAKUWA, or BESHKNO or even CHATAN, or maybe CHAYTON?, ha ha! :)

LightRey
04-04-2012, 04:53 PM
Is that an eagle or hawk or falcon on his hood?, maybe connor's alias is CETANWAKUWA, or BESHKNO or even CHATAN, or maybe CHAYTON?, ha ha! :)
Pretty sure it's an eagle.

Poodle_of_Doom
04-04-2012, 06:10 PM
That is based on current evidence; whether that will be the case in the final product, or even in upcoming promotional material, is unsure.

Yep. Your right it is. But as it stands right now, with the information we have, he won't.

AdamXEve
04-04-2012, 07:20 PM
It's true that he could have one, but it's unlikely at this point.

Poodle_of_Doom
04-04-2012, 07:47 PM
I actually hope that he does to. I think it would be odd if he didn't have one. In fact, if he does get one, I'd like to see how he gets it, just like we got to see how Ezio got his.