PDA

View Full Version : Special movement moves

Censureret
04-03-2012, 04:01 PM
Hello everyone.

if you go to Assassins Creed Revelations website you will find a video of the new multiplayer maps.

in that video there is a move at about. 0:27

Does anyone know how to do that move? can it be done?

hope someone sees this post :)

Best Regards Censureret.

FilipinoNinja67
04-03-2012, 06:13 PM
I have no idea what you are talking about..... Whatever it is you should Just throw a smokebomb at it.

ElleCore
04-03-2012, 06:22 PM
Posting a link would have been faster..

And yes, that move can be done, but only on certain poles.

FilipinoNinja67
04-03-2012, 06:51 PM
Yeah, im on my phone and it takes forever to search for something and load sites. For some reason ubi's takes way longer than any other one.

obliviondoll
04-03-2012, 07:01 PM
I can't be bothered hinting that one down for myself.

Anyone got a link to the video? Since SOMEONE showed up after watching the vid, it would be nice for them to have linked it for anyone else showing up later, yes?

Censureret
04-03-2012, 11:35 PM
Okay so i thought everone had seen the video but here is the link from youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6t4UgFdc4M

if you watc the link at youtube do note that it is 0:31 minutes into the video

hope someone is able to tell me how to do this move on pc.

Censureret
04-03-2012, 11:40 PM
Posting a link would have been faster..

And yes, that move can be done, but only on certain poles.

Can you tell me how it is done?

CheeseLightsaber
04-04-2012, 12:10 AM
There's no way to actually get it to happen on any random platform. Certain platforms (If you look closely they are different from the regular ones) are set in a situation mainly to gain more height with less distance having to be covered. Basically, as you are free-running normally, if you come to a platform like the one in the vid, you will automatically perform that "special move" as you called it

Censureret
04-04-2012, 12:39 AM
There's no way to actually get it to happen on any random platform. Certain platforms (If you look closely they are different from the regular ones) are set in a situation mainly to gain more height with less distance having to be covered. Basically, as you are free-running normally, if you come to a platform like the one in the vid, you will automatically perform that "special move" as you called it

I see how can i tell if the platform is different? doesnt it have like a special mark?

Censureret
04-04-2012, 12:40 AM
And do you know any specefic maps where these type of platforms occour?

TheHowlerrr
04-04-2012, 12:48 AM
They kinda look like to platforms tied together. And I think there's one or two on most maps, there's none on Souk or the Brotherhood maps.

Censureret
04-04-2012, 01:14 AM
Okay so there is none on the rome maps? forexample?

CheeseLightsaber
04-04-2012, 01:18 AM
I see how can i tell if the platform is different? doesnt it have like a special mark?

The platform is almost like a regular one, just thinner at the end. In the vid there's a small rope hanging from it, but I've never really paid attention to see whether that's an indication of that type of platform.

And do you know any specefic maps where these type of platforms occour?

I personally can only think of one I have run into more than a few times (I don't really free-run too often, except when being chased) It was in Ippokratous. But I'm positive there's at least one in each Revelations map with the exception of Souk. But as Howler said, there are none in the Brotherhood maps (Rome, Venice, Castel etc.) due to the fact that these specific platforms were introduced in ACR.

Censureret
04-04-2012, 01:54 AM
Thanks alot il try make a privat session and spot them :)

XxXZero0oXxX
04-04-2012, 03:05 AM
I know there's a spot u can do it on the Antioch DeathMatch map. All u do is u keep holding RT+A(R2+X on PS3) when u come to it and ur character will automatically swing up on it.

deadly_thought
04-04-2012, 07:34 AM
im pretty sure theres more than one on galata i think theyre awesome :)

obliviondoll
04-04-2012, 01:12 PM
Most of the things you can run and jump across are square beams, and most things that look like poles are ones you swing on. Those particular platforms have a flat surface you can stand on, but aren't a thick squared-off beam - they're thin and flat, and look like a pole on the wrong angle.

As mentioned, just hold the usual sprint/free-run ****ons and you'll automatically climb up.

It WASN'T something that was in ACB, and as such, those platforms won't exist in any of the maps that came from ACB (Rome, Siena, etc.)

TheLeoCrow
04-04-2012, 03:19 PM
All the questions in this thread remind me of this comic http://abstrusegoose.com/365

But I did make a short video showing this type of platform, the jump and the locations of the platforms I used. It's here: http://youtu.be/QouR-K4ul04