PDA

View Full Version : I don't understand

cobaltmetal
04-02-2012, 03:29 AM
After Brotherhood why not make it so in Revelations checkpoints (when death occurs) reset the secondary objectives if failed. I enjoying playing Creed games but putting obvious time sinks in a game is just annoying and poor design.

ace3001
04-02-2012, 03:34 AM
I really hope a checkpoint system is in the works for 100% sync in ACIII. I also really expected this for Revelations.

Jamison_J_B
04-02-2012, 03:53 AM
Personally I liked AC better without the 100% sync stuff. Getting 100% in ACR was easy enough, but some stuff in brotherhood was a pain in the arse, particularly when a trophy is involved (I'm a trophy wh**e). Hell on Wheels comes to mind...without using the cheat method.

Crossing the styx without failing trophy in ACR is also a major pain, for a bronze trophy no less.

I don't play games to get mad and break my gamepads, I play to relax. Some of the conditions that Ubi implements.. I really wonder if the devs can accomplish them, without cheating.

nianli22
04-02-2012, 04:49 AM
http://www.castoffdebt.com Ah-hah

deadly_thought
04-02-2012, 07:01 AM
it needs a checkpoint anyone who saw mike rage quit revelations knows that "what is this pedestrians creed?? all this thing wants me to do is walk everywhere!!! and if i screw it up i have to do the whole thing over again!!"

AdamXEve
04-02-2012, 07:03 AM
Let's make extremely easy games even easier. No. This game should be far more difficult than the last couple. More on par with ACI, but tougher still. If you couldn't 100% sync the last few games then you're pretty inept as a gamer.

Jamison_J_B
04-02-2012, 09:38 AM
Let's make extremely easy games even easier. No. This game should be far more difficult than the last couple. More on par with ACI, but tougher still. If you couldn't 100% sync the last few games then you're pretty inept as a gamer.

I assume that you had no issue whatsoever with Hell on Wheels (The Tank Mission in Brotherhood), using no cheating (going behind the desync barrier just far enough not to be fired upon)? And you 100% synced that bad boy in your first try, because you're such a stud, huh?

cobaltmetal
04-02-2012, 09:55 AM
It not that i can't 100% just make it so i don't have to waste so much time doing (some missions 2nd objectives are harder so i have to retry a bit so instead of retrying all the way from the beginning let the let me restart from checkpoints).

cobaltmetal
04-02-2012, 09:57 AM
I don't wish to make another thread but just so it is written down please Ubisoft no more stupid tower defense **** sooooo unnecessary.

Jamison_J_B
04-02-2012, 09:59 AM
I don't wish to make another thread but just so it is written down please Ubisoft no more stupid tower defense **** sooooo unnecessary.

You will be relieved to hear that tower defense is not in ACIII.

JCearlyyears
04-02-2012, 10:30 AM
Yeah... I don't think it makes sense when you miss the full synch requirement, and then you die and when you respawn you are still desunk. If you die, it resynchs you because of too much desynchronization so why would it keep that you failed the entire mission's synch thing?

Dralight
04-02-2012, 12:33 PM
Quoted from the AC3 cover article in Gameinformer's latest issue:

"The concept of full synchronization returns, albeit with some major tweaks. First, missions now have checkpoints as you fulfill sync conditions, so you're not stuck repeating things you've already done. More significantly, the simplistic 100-percent sync concept has evolved. "You'll get significant rewards for doing these tasks, rather than just a 100 percent," Hutchinson says. "Imagine a levelling system in an RPG, except there's a finite amount of XP to find. The more in-sync you get, the more you fill your sync bar. Within each mission, each activity you complete has a value." And yes, you can replay everything to increase your score."