PDA

View Full Version : German Gamestop Pre-Order bonuses revealed (Plus new Connor outfits)

pacmanate
03-29-2012, 09:15 PM
So gamestop germany (and an austrailian site) have leaked new pre order bonuses for AC3 (from gamestop and Amazon). This includes a multiplayer pack feature a character called the "Redcoat", this is the second confirmed character along with the "Sharpshooter. Below are also 2 images of 2 different Connor outfits and weapons. Also, from seeing the 2 skins/outfits, one thing that struck me is thank god he is not plastered in armour and it is just clothing change!http://xboxgamezone.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/830px-AC3_ULC01_AQUILA_DEAT.jpghttp://xboxgamezone.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/830px-AC3_ULC02_COLONIAL_DEAT.jpghttp://xboxgamezone.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/830px-AC3_ULC03_REDCOAT_DEAT.jpghttp://xboxgamezone.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Gamestop.pngEscoblades translated the above too:""The multiplayer character shown is The Redcoat, and joins the Sharpshooter as confirmed personas for the game’s multiplayer mode. The other images show two weapons and alternate outfits for Connor. Gamestop also lists other bonuses (shown in the image) as a multiplayer relic for the Doctor Puppet (translation), a Snake emblem, and a Patron picture and profile title for The Doctor."Source: http://www.xboxgamezone.co.uk/2012/03/29/assassins-creed-iii-set-to-break-company-pre-order-record-in-north-america/

notafanboy
03-29-2012, 09:21 PM
UBISOFT !!!!, no more goddang pre-order DLC !!!!. I mean the medalion, statue and notebook are fair enough but keeping us from playing the whole game is just pure BS

Timeaus
03-29-2012, 09:25 PM
Oh man, so many cool stuffs. I hope that the Gamestop here in the States also have similar pre-order bonuses. :(

pacmanate
03-29-2012, 09:27 PM
Oh man, so many cool stuffs. I hope that the Gamestop here in the States also have similar pre-order bonuses.:(

Don't worry, I think these bonuses could potentially just be early unlocks for things that are already in the game. For example Colonial Assassin outfit could be unlocked after 100% sync on a sequence that features you working for George (just an example)

Jexx21
03-29-2012, 09:28 PM
UBISOFT !!!!, no more goddang pre-order DLC !!!!. I mean the medalion, statue and notebook are fair enough but keeping us from playing the whole game is just pure BS

The pre-order and collector's edition DLC are always given to players with other DLC. Like, if you buy The Lost Archive for ACR, you get all the CE and Pre-Order extras.

Timeaus
03-29-2012, 09:32 PM
Don't worry, I think these bonuses could potentially just be early unlocks for things that are already in the game. For example Colonial Assassin outfit could be unlocked after 100% sync on a sequence that features you working for George (just an example)

Cool thanks for the info, I don't really like pre-ordering at gamestop anyways.

rileypoole1234
03-29-2012, 09:38 PM
Wow! Nice stuff! Those outfits really look great. Cool stuff. I don't know what else to see than it's awesome.

Helforsite
03-29-2012, 09:46 PM
Guys i am german and pre-ordered the Freedom-Editon by Gamestop and maybe I am misunderstanding you, but only the Muliplayer-Character is the pre-order bonus.
Sincerly Streakeracr

DavisP92
03-29-2012, 09:46 PM
the outfits and the pistol are nice. But i'm going to play the game one time through with the original outfit and when i mastered the game i'll wear the mentor outfit. :P. i'd rather have something else other then the tomahawk because we already have one

EscoBlades
03-29-2012, 09:56 PM
Guys i am german and pre-ordered the Freedom-Editon by Gamestop and maybe I am misunderstanding you, but only the Muliplayer-Character is the pre-order bonus.
Sincerly Streakeracr

The Redcoat character is the Gamestop specific bonus. The others must be regional bonuses/ additions. Those extra outfits haven't been announced in the UK Freedom Edition or the Join or Die Edition. Either way, all images and descriptions came from Gamestop's site

SaintPerkele
03-29-2012, 09:59 PM
It's not that I really have a big problem with preorder-extras and extra content in special editions - but why is there no way to have all the in-game extras? There are different extra missions in the Join or Die and the Freedom editions. There will be different preorder extras depending on the store. And so on.. That is something that slightly annoyed me in Reveleations already, but considering that most of the extras (besides unneccessary stuff like the capacity upgrades, extra outfits and the rather short extra mission) were multiplayer characters, it's not that bad (not because I have something against multiplayer, I'm playing it on a regular basis, but having or not having a special character doesn't matter that much to me).
The whole thing was reaaally bad in Brotherhood (I mean, a whole sequence only available to PS3-gamers? Two extra missions?), but at least there were editions that included everything.

I hope there will be something like a digital edition. Something without figurines and stuff, just all of the missions, weapons and maybe the outfits. And I wouldn't mind the multiplayer characters as well. I won't preorder, until I know more about that - And as a PC gamer, I'm concerned that getting the extra stuff through DLCs will be rather complicated again.

reddragonhrcro
03-29-2012, 10:01 PM
Heard from IGN that theres ten time the pre-order bonuses of ACR this time around.Wow thats a lot...

Helforsite
03-29-2012, 10:07 PM
@EscoBlades: As far as I know the first image is the pre-order for amazon and the second image are rewards for completing the mission which is in the special edition^^ also if someone need translation from german to english you can ask me.
Sincerly Streakeracr

Dosenwabe
03-29-2012, 10:10 PM
The Redcoat character is the Gamestop specific bonus. The others must be regional bonuses/ additions. Those extra outfits haven't been announced in the UK Freedom Edition or the Join or Die Edition. Either way, all images and descriptions came from Gamestop's site

The Redcoat is indeed the only Gamestop- preorder bonus. The other two (weapons and clothes) are pictures of the rewards of the DLC-Missions included in the various Editions. (Like Vlads Sword in Revelations)

Iīm from Germany too and I bought Assassins Creed 3- Freedom Edition today including the Redcoat at Gamestop.
Only 6 months left and I can play it...

EscoBlades
03-29-2012, 10:12 PM
The Redcoat is indeed the only Gamestop- preorder bonus. The other two (weapons and clothes) are pictures of the rewards of the DLC-Missions included in the various Editions. (Like Vlads Sword in Revelations)

Iīm from Germany too and I bought Assassins Creed 3- Freedom Edition today including the Redcoat at Gamestop.

Thank you for clearing that up, very much appreciated. I will amend the article as required.

pacmanate
03-29-2012, 10:18 PM

Are you sure? The rewards for the DLC missions are this

Lost Mayan Ruins: Connor's mission leads him in an old Mayan pyramid, full of mysteries and revelations. Players will be able to unlock Captain Kidd's fabled cutlass, a deadly, brutal and beautiful piece of steel (A cutluss is a type of sword, there is no sword in those pictures)
Ghost of War: The tide of the Revolution turns into the Templars favor. Defeat your enemies and unlock The Pontiac's War Club, a powerful Native American weapon. (There is also no club...)

Dosenwabe
03-29-2012, 10:18 PM
Oh, itīs really really irritating... Seems theres an Amazon preorder bonus too. Iīm really sorry, the Clothes and Weapons are the Amazon Preorder bonuses. So, now itīs clear. Sorry again for spreading false informations.

EscoBlades
03-29-2012, 10:22 PM
I checked Amazon, and found nothing. Can anyone link me to it please?

Timeaus
03-29-2012, 10:23 PM
This is why I waited to pre-order, cause I know there will be a lot bonuses everywhere and it really confusing sometimes. I'll wait until every special editions & bonuses are revealed, then I'll pre-oder.

Dosenwabe
03-29-2012, 10:25 PM
I checked Amazon, and found nothing. Can anyone link me to it please?

Itīs in German, but hereīs the Aquila-Pack-Preorder-Bonus: http://www.amazon.de/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_163390107_3?ie=UTF8&docId=1000625963&pf_rd_m=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=1YXT838VTP9C1N7ZTK43&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=288562107&pf_rd_i=B007G80KZ4

EscoBlades
03-29-2012, 10:27 PM
Itīs in German, but hereīs the Aquila-Pack-Preorder-Bonus: http://www.amazon.de/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_163390107_3?ie=UTF8&docId=1000625963&pf_rd_m=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=1YXT838VTP9C1N7ZTK43&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=288562107&pf_rd_i=B007G80KZ4

Awesome. Cheers.

Timeaus
03-29-2012, 10:39 PM

Oh I see, so the new tomahawk and the outfit in the first picture or pack is pre-order bonuses at Amazon Germany. What about the second pack in the picture with the new pistol and Colonial outfit, is that for Gamestop or somewhere else? Do you know?

Timeaus
03-29-2012, 10:47 PM
Ok I found out that you can get both two packs from an online store in Australia when you pre-order the special edition.
Check it out
http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/game/ps3/assassins-creed-3-special-edition-pre-order-bonus-ulc/663655
I got the link from the article

frogger504
03-29-2012, 10:56 PM
Those look amazing! I hope you can also get the RedCoat variant for Single Player. If anything, I'll be using the Colonial Assassin Outfit and not the Captain Uniform. Although I really hope for a Redcoat Outfit, it looks awesome.I'll be using the default Tomahawk although I will be enjoying that new pistol.

rileypoole1234
03-29-2012, 11:09 PM
Yes frogger, I'd love to see a Red Coat outfit. That'd be quite cool.

Timeaus
03-29-2012, 11:16 PM
Yes frogger, I'd love to see a Red Coat outfit. That'd be quite cool.

Or atleast maybe you can dye his outfit to be red like in the previous game. Then he'll be a Red Coat. Haha:)

SixKeys
03-29-2012, 11:28 PM
The second Connor outfit looks badass. I would probably wear that throughout the entire game.

JumpInTheFire13
03-30-2012, 12:00 AM
Both outfits look sweet. Hopefully they'll be a part of the NA CE.

kalo.yanis
03-30-2012, 12:57 AM
IMO, the hat in the first outfit looks incredibly silly...

UrDeviant1
03-30-2012, 01:00 AM

LOL, ikr. The **** thing looks FAR too big for his head!

d-a-m-n Is censored :l

JumpInTheFire13
03-30-2012, 01:00 AM
And people from the 1700's would say wearing your pants around your knees is silly.

Biomedical-Fire
03-30-2012, 03:13 AM
I wish that they would quit with all the pre-order bonuses and announce what CE version they're giving the U.S. and Canada. I hate when Ubi pussyfoots around with us.

mattahleen
03-30-2012, 03:50 AM
Those look amazing! I hope you can also get the RedCoat variant for Single Player. If anything, I'll be using the Colonial Assassin Outfit and not the Captain Uniform. Although I really hope for a Redcoat Outfit, it looks awesome.I'll be using the default Tomahawk although I will be enjoying that new pistol.

hope for dyes then

Calvarok
03-30-2012, 07:50 AM
I think Assassins are Colonial assassins, so we'll probably not be wearing redcoat stuff. However, it is possible.

pacmanate
03-30-2012, 08:36 AM
I will update the OP when I get back from college to avoid confusion!

kalo.yanis
03-30-2012, 11:05 AM
And people from the 1700's would say wearing your pants around your knees is silly.
Even people nowadays would say that

But seriously, it looks so bloated... and it's on top of his hood.

It breaks the sleek outline of an assassin's outfit. Sort of like how the armour of Brutus did.

assassin_zombie
03-31-2012, 01:44 AM
I wish that they would quit with all the pre-order bonuses and announce what CE version they're giving the U.S. and Canada. I hate when Ubi pussyfoots around with us.

AMEN brotha, they seriously need to get on their ****.

frogger504
03-31-2012, 02:00 AM
I think Assassins are Colonial assassins, so we'll probably not be wearing redcoat stuff. However, it is possible.

They have said they won't be on either side so I doubt that, also the Assassins aren't spreading from anywhere biased as far as we know, they are an ancient Order from over the seas, probably only just starting in America having no more than 250 years there. Anyways, they have Templars on each side so it is likely they there will be Assassins too. Assassins, as in AC1 will be (as far as what Alex Hutchinson says) will be neutral, most likely like the Syrian Assassins, completely neutral taking no sides, they were all over staying unemotionally involved.

SleezeRocker
03-31-2012, 07:13 AM
I like the suit of the 'Eagle Captain" but not the Hat
The 'Colonial Assassin' robes owuld look cooler (for me) in black but I suppose it's fine like that ;)

So the Red Coat multiplayer charcater looks like it used either The Courtesan or The Corsair as a Template ;)

These look cool, I ownder if in NA we may get 1 or 2 of these as a basic preorder or included in a potential CE :D

deskpe
03-31-2012, 07:37 AM
I like the captain outfit, yes the hat looks bloated and odd in that image, but keep in mind it's just 2d art. I'm sure it will look good in game.

And for people complaining that the hat isnt assassin-y... well dont complain its not even part of the main game, its just a BONUS. Having some variation can be very nice during 30 or so hours.

I want a hood down option!

pacmanate
03-31-2012, 09:38 AM
I think the hat is pretty cool haha. Never had the option before so what the heck ;P

freddie_1897
03-31-2012, 11:45 AM
i have one thing to say, try and stay with me, sorry if i don't make sense:

lets say Ubisoft made some DLC just for the collectors edition (which they've done) Imagine if they then said, 'actually, lets put that DLC in the full game' and so they do, then they say 'hang on, now no one will buy the collectors edition and everyone will complain its crappy' oh, problem, hang on lets make some small extra missions that are for pure enjoyment and put them in the collectors edition, then we can add it as an extra to the next DLC! yay!

the point is that you need to stop complaining about these little things, they want people to buy these special editions, if there aren't any little extras like small missions then you wouldn't buy them. stop complaining, you have no idea how many missions there are in the game and all you can do is complain that you didn't get another 3 which will probably show in some DLC later on anyway

pacmanate
03-31-2012, 12:04 PM
I agree with the post above, however the length of AC3 is the length of AC2 with an extra 20% added. Which makes for a big game. AC2 had 15 sequences I think and 20% more would equate to around 18. Im not saying that there will be 18 sequences though, obviously the sequences will be extended

freddie_1897
03-31-2012, 12:10 PM
exactly, no matter how long the game is, if the game had 20'000 missions (which it obviously won't) and some people who got the collectors edition got 2 or 3 missions people would still complain that its unfair. heres an idea, why don't you go and make your own game for 2 years and see is it is even 0.1% as good as AC3 and just get criticised over small things.

people who call ubisoft arseholes for not giving everyone some extra missions don't deserve to play their games

mjsmufc99
03-31-2012, 05:22 PM
I just preordered the freedom edition from the Ubi store, kinda rushed into it, but happy with the purchase!