PDA

View Full Version : AC3 on the Wii U!

RzaRecta357
03-26-2012, 09:44 PM
http://www.joystiq.com/2012/03/26/assassins-creed-3-for-wii-u-puts-the-animus-weapons-in-your-ha/

Sounds kinda cool. The controller comes into use. It'll have a better graphics processor too won't it?

mattscat16
03-27-2012, 12:48 AM
it will most likely have better graphics than the xbox360 and ps3. but i dont think they will dum down the graphics because its a multiplatform game. i mean they wouldn't develop the game seperatly just for a new console. im gonna be perfectly fine with my ps3, i dont have 700 dollars for a new overhyped console

frogger504
03-27-2012, 07:45 AM
it will most likely have better graphics than the xbox360 and ps3. but i dont think they will dum down the graphics because its a multiplatform game. i mean they wouldn't develop the game seperatly just for a new console. im gonna be perfectly fine with my ps3, i dont have 700 dollars for a new overhyped console

They don't change the graphics for any specific console, the consoles either maximize it or don't. The Wii U will be taking full advantage of it because of the amazing hardware it has.

Also I made a thread about it, this was confirmed a while ago.