PDA

View Full Version : ACIII Collector Editions announced! [updated 30/8]

Mr_Shade
03-26-2012, 05:02 PM
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2066/ac3logorgb01bluecrestst.png

London, UK — March 26, 2012 — Today Ubisoft announced three collector’s editions for Assassin’s Creed III, available exclusively in EMEA territories for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Windows PC versions of the game.

The Freedom Edition
The Freedom Edition includes the following:

Assassin’s Creed III retail game
A 24-cm high-quality figurine of Connor
A steelbook case art drawn by awards-winning comic artist Alex Ross
George Washington's notebook revealing all the truth & secrets about the Assassins and the Templars during the American Revolution.
One exclusive Lithograph
2 in-game Single Player Missions:

Lost Mayan Ruins: Connor’s mission leads him in an old Mayan pyramid, full of mysteries and revelations. Players will be able to unlock Captain Kidd's fabled cutlass, a deadly, brutal and beautiful piece of steel
Ghost of War: The tide of the Revolution turns into the Templars favor. Defeat your enemies and unlock The Pontiac’s War Club, a powerful Native American weapon.

1 in-game Multiplayer Package:

The Sharpshooter package: Unleash the Sharpshooter fury in multiplayer with 1 new character, the Sharpshooter, 1 Relic, 1 Emblem, 1 special Picture and the Title of "The Jester".

The Join or Die Edition
The Join or Die Edition includes the following:

Assassin’s Creed III retail game
The medallion of the Assassins with its high-quality curd ladle
George Washington's notebook revealing all the truth & secrets about the Assassins and the Templars during the American Revolution.
1 in-game Single Player Mission:

Ghost of War: The tide of the Revolution turns into the Templars favor. Defeat your enemies and unlock The Pontiac’s War Club, a powerful Native American weapon.

1 in-game Multiplayer Package:

The Sharpshooter package: Unleash the Sharpshooter fury in multiplayer with 1 new character, the Sharpshooter, 1 Relic, 1 Emblem, 1 special Picture and the Title of "The Jester".

The Special Edition
The Special Edition features a special packaging, the retail copy of the game and an exclusive single player mission:

A Dangerous Secret: Fight against a secret that could jeopardize the funding of the revolution. In case of success, you'll be rewarded with an exclusive weapon: a Flintlock Musket.
http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/2892/ac3scsp17frontiercombat.jpg

Set against the backdrop of the American Revolution in the late 18th century, Assassin’s Creed III introduces a new hero, Ratohnhaké:ton, of Native American and English heritage. Adopting the name Connor, he becomes the new voice for justice in the ancient war between the Assassins and Templars. Players become an Assassin in the war for liberty against ruthless tyranny in the most stylized and fluid combat experiences in the franchise to date. Assassin’s Creed III spans the Revolutionary War, taking gamers from the vibrant, untamed frontier to bustling colonial towns and the intense, chaotic battlefields where George Washington’s Continental Army clashed with the imposing British Army.

Assassin’s Creed III is set to release on October 31, 2012 on the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. The Windows PC release date is still to be announced. Assassin’s Creed III is also in development for Wii U™ from Nintendo.

All Assassin’s Creed III editions can be pre-ordered at UBIShop® by visiting:http://shop.ubi.com/assassinscreed3

For more information on Assassin’s Creed, please visit the Assassin’s Creed Official Website (http://www.assassinscreed.com/)(www.assassinscreed.com (http://www.assassinscreed.com/)) and facebook.com/assassinscreed (http://www.facebook.com/assassinscreed)

About Assassin’s Creed:
Initially launched in 2007, the first four Assassin’s Creed games have sold more than 38 million units worldwide, and the franchise is now established as one of the best-selling series ever. Recognized for having some of the richest, most engrossing storytelling in the industry, Assassin’s Creed transcends video games, branching out into other entertainment experiences including comic books, Facebook games, novels, short films and more.

About Ubisoft:
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified lineup of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 26 countries and has sales in more than 55 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. For the 2010–11 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of 1.039 billion euros. To learn more, please visit http://www.ubisoftgroup.com (http://www.ubisoftgroup.com/)

©2012 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin’s Creed, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of UbisoftEntertainment in the US and/or other countries.

“PlayStation” is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Kinect, Windows, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft.

Wii U is a trademark of Nintendo.

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/9682/ac3joinordieeditionmock.jpg

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/25/ac3freedomeditionmockup.jpg

http://youtu.be/fUmwvTjkN2k

Please note - the above press release is from the UK - so regional editions may vary.

NA — July 2, 2012 — Today Ubisoft announced Assassin’s Creed III Limited Edition, available exclusively in North and Latin America for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. Assassin's Creed III Digital Deluxe Edition has also been announced for Windows PC versions of the game.

Limited Edition (360, PS3)
The Limited Edition includes the following:

Assassin’s Creed® III Limited Edition contains the essential items for gamers to ignite the American Revolution. Along with a copy of the game, customers will receive:

A stunning 9.44" Assassin statue featuring Connor poised to strike with tomahawk and hidden blade.
An embroidered 28"x 48" Assassin’s Creed-inspired colonial flag.
A 3"x3.25" sturdy metal belt buckle to proudly proclaim your allegiance to the Assassins.
George Washington's Notebook, revealing the truth & secrets about the Assassins and the Templars during the American Revolution.

These and special retail exclusive bonuses can be found here- http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/ac3/en-US/pre-order/index.aspx

http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/en-US/images/AC3102_LE_Render_smalltcm1961555.jpg

UbiWorkshop Edition (360, PS3, PC)
The UbiWorkshop Edition includes the following:

Assassin’s Creed III retail game.
Assassin's Creed Encyclopedia Second Edition: The updated version of the now cult AC Encyclopedia
Assassin's Creed Subject 4: The ultimate Assassin’s Creed graphic novel, containing the whole Daniel Cross/Nikolaï Orelov narrative arc obtained by merging Assassin’s Creed The Fall and its sequel Assassin’s Creed The Chain.
UbiWorkshop Edition can be found here- http://store.ubiworkshop.com/assassins-creed-iii-collector-ubiworkshop-edition/

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j267/superstartawni/ac3ubiwork.jpg

Digital Deluxe Edition (Windows PC)
The Digital Deluxe Edition includes the following:

George Washington's notebook revealing his true story during the American Revolution.
Three single-player missions taking players from the high seas to Cozumel Island in search of Captain Kidd's fabled lost treasure.
The Captain of the Aquila's uniform and traditional Colonial Assassin outfit, boarding axe and Scottish fintlock - rumored to have fired "the shot heard round the world"- for use in single player campaign.
Sharpshooter and Redcoat characters for use in multiplayer.
A collection of the best audio tracks from previous Assassin's Creed games.
These and special retail exclusive bonuses can be found here- http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/ac3/en-US/pre-order/index.aspx

http://img.metaboli.fr/promo/_game/AssassinsCreed3/deluxe/AC3_1_UK.jpg

Elaniel
03-26-2012, 05:36 PM
Probably a bit too early to say, but GameStop UK/IE have announced they have an exclusive

MP Character: The Redcoat
One relic, one emblem, one title, and one picture.

Will this be available with the Freedom Edition available on the Ubistore? It's £10 cheaper than on Gamestop.
If I recall, the Animus Edition was only available from Gamestop Exclusively, but the Ubistore stocked ti as well.

Bugattiboy91
03-26-2012, 09:30 PM
available exclusively in EMEA territories
Yeah, screw you too.

SNUBKILLER75
03-27-2012, 02:05 AM
they better release this in the United States. we got screwed when they didnt release any special editions for revelations.

TheSafetyman
03-27-2012, 07:07 AM
Throw us North American players a bone here, Ubisoft. I was screwed out of cool swag for Resistance 3 AND Revelations.

Please, give us something.

Bugattiboy91
03-28-2012, 04:43 AM
I want some good editions for the US, but if we don't get it, meh. What can you expect from a bunch of Frenchies?

r3ap3rsg
03-28-2012, 09:49 PM
I would just like to comment with those other American's above. You are releasing a Game based with American history and yet have not release a collectors edition for us Americans. I figure it would probably be safe to say that a large portion of your sales are from America why would you screw us and yourself out of a collectors edition. I would pay $150 for a collectors edition that came with everything that you are offering in the 3 UK collectors editions. Just doesn't seem like smart business to me!

Guiillo316
03-28-2012, 10:45 PM
Why Europe always get the Collector Editions of AC Games and U.S nothing is not fair.Ubisoft think if the U.S dont get the AC Freedom Edition. Gamers will be very disappointed and they not buy your games anymore.(Think)

Killer_Turnus
03-29-2012, 02:59 PM
Cause it's a European company? <- My GUESS on this one.

simongunnar
03-29-2012, 08:43 PM
Already booked freedom edition! BOOYAH!

S2daK
03-31-2012, 12:35 AM
Pre- ordered mine too :)

Venge1975
03-31-2012, 01:34 PM
Indeed it's very unfair that they seem to F' us over. Ubisoft stop giving everyone else all the good stuff. I want my Freedom Edition dang it.

Krayus Korianis
03-31-2012, 03:13 PM
I want some good editions for the US, but if we don't get it, meh. What can you expect from a bunch of Frenchies?

The saying, "WE GIVE UP!"

oliacr
03-31-2012, 08:47 PM
freedom for freedom!

Bozzz666
04-01-2012, 02:51 AM
Preordered freedom edition. Now I am a very happy person.
BTW AUS FTW.

BLACKYCHAN29
04-01-2012, 03:16 AM
hey if i preordered the game before this was announced, what edition do i get. p.s i live in the u.s.

EzioBatman
04-01-2012, 04:38 AM
Why the F*** would Ubisoft keep scruing us over like this? Do they think that Americans don't appreciate the franchise more than their European buyers or what!? I've been with this series from the first game! revelations had the animus and collectors editions in Europe while America only got the lower grade editions (sorry if I get my facts mixed up), and now it's the same with Assassins creed 3! ubisoft, you're starting to really piss-off your American buyers by doing this to us, you might even lose some of your profit by doing this because, think of it, if they sell the better editions in America, they will make at least $10000 more than they would not selling it here. That's just simple common sense! please be better with this either now or in the future ubisoft, PLEASE!!!! RRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leo_assassin93
04-01-2012, 01:12 PM
UBISOFT!!!!!!!!! please let the collector editions be available in India...why
do you so love to infuriate your fans??? U there Shade...we would really appreciate
it if u at least REPLY to your customers...v love the game and u keep treating us like
crap!!!!!

KillGhast
04-02-2012, 12:42 AM
I have pre-ordered my Freedom edition, pretty excited to see it when it comes out! :D

DBSproductions
04-02-2012, 08:56 PM
I think that the Join Or Die Edition should come with a Steelbook case and the Freedom Edition should come with a Bonus edition Multiplayer Character and maybe The medallion of the Assassin's.

Bugattiboy91
04-03-2012, 01:41 AM
I understand that Ubisoft is European company and totally got it when the U.S. totally got screwed over on EVERY single AC game, but now the franchise has AMERICAN history and what you us?

A glorified game case.

Why you doing this Ubisoft? Why you screwing over your U.S. fanbase. That's Activision and Electronic Arts crap. You don't need to be doing that.

ShadowRage41
04-03-2012, 03:55 PM
I understand that Ubisoft is European company and totally got it when the U.S. totally got screwed over on EVERY single AC game, but now the franchise has AMERICAN history and what you us?

A glorified game case.

Why you doing this Ubisoft? Why you screwing over your U.S. fanbase. That's Activision and Electronic Arts crap. You don't need to be doing that.

In all fairness Bioware and EA offered a very nice ME 3 CE for "EVERYONE" the same is true for EA and 38 studios Kingdoms of Amalur the Reckoning...
Besides EA does not "discriminate if they have a LE or CE it is available to "everyone"/ if they do not everyone get's a signature type edition. or your generic here is a couple added bonuses as an incentive to order from a particular company. Something to sweeten the deal for companies who carry their product.They treat everyone the same regardless of region.

ivetusmcsat8202
04-10-2012, 01:40 AM
I would very much like the opportunity to purchase the Join or Die Edition of Assassin's Creed III here in the US. I missed out on Assassin's Creed Revelations and would like to have the option with this next title since it does hold a special place for me being as it is set during the American Revolution. I'm still pre-ordering but would love to get my hands on a Limited Edition.

Justin-x
04-15-2012, 04:45 AM
So yeah, I'm pretty sure by now that the CE isn't coming to NA. The fact that all stores are in possesion of the metal case edition almost confirms that.

jwarner100
04-19-2012, 10:21 AM
Defeat your enemies and unlock The Pontiac’s War Club, a powerful Native American weapon.http://www.infoocean.info/avatar4.jpg

otidoleech
04-20-2012, 12:01 PM
Hello,
I am from Estonia, Europe. I would like to pre-order Freedom Edition, but the only choice I have at shop.ubi.com is electronic download. How can I order some Freedom? :)
Thank you.

IIDerpyHoovesII
04-21-2012, 03:06 AM
I REALLY want the Join or die edition. I will kill for it!

Kystyv
05-04-2012, 08:34 PM
I went into EBGames (Gamestop) the other day to preorder and they told me they had a collector's edition... I live in Canada. I hadn't checked to see if anything had been announced for a couple weeks for those of us in North America so I was just excited about it, but looking it up now...? There is absolutely no word on it whatsoever. I suppose it's more likely that they had something in their system that they shouldn't have? The girl working there said it was a recent addition, so I'm still hoping it's preemptive but I'm more inclined to think mistake at this point...

Amirah57
05-21-2012, 01:02 AM
I cant believe you UBISOFT would release AC III with a history base on american revolution and no throw the Collectors edition to america thats very sad you have to think how many costumers i mean Millions of costumers you will loose from USA if you not bring those Collectors Edition to The USA is not fair that you always give the good things to Europe and to the USA you just give a case what the hell you are thinking about i will pay anything to have those collectors in America but remmember throwing a game Based on an America Revolution and not Sale te collectors in The USA is a Very Bad Mistake you will regret forever if you dont bring thos collectors to USA just Think in the Millions of Costumers That you will lloose in The USA

Master Respawn
06-11-2012, 07:15 PM
I really hate how I can't buy the Collectors edition because I don't have the option to. I got ripped the last time when Revelations came out and I don't want it to happen again.

Gespenst1246
06-13-2012, 01:54 AM
revelations was understandable due to it being in the middle east

Daniyal32
06-13-2012, 03:11 PM
I think Freedom Edition will be best

oliacr
06-13-2012, 07:38 PM
Freedom + Join or Die both are good

mrxclusiv.au
06-14-2012, 01:48 AM
okay I just had to say this to all the Americans having a cry about it - guess what? Italy didn't get some super awesome edition because the game was set there, neither did Turkey or Syria, but for some reason Americas' different and deserves one? there is a world OUTSIDE of the US for your information. They are working on it and it will happen eventually, having a cry about it changes nothing.

SashaACBH
06-20-2012, 06:19 PM
buy:cool::cool: одну из двух :).

warpaint_golf
06-22-2012, 10:17 PM
okay I just had to say this to all the Americans having a cry about it - guess what? Italy didn't get some super awesome edition because the game was set there, neither did Turkey or Syria, but for some reason Americas' different and deserves one? there is a world OUTSIDE of the US for your information. They are working on it and it will happen eventually, having a cry about it changes nothing.

Fist of all Italy, you want to talk about us americans being narrow minded? Ac3 or liberations isn't just taking place here. it's not just about seceders or native American or French or African that happened here. It's about DEFINING moments, that later led to our countrys' creation. if didn't happen, wouldn't have saved your asses in the future. Not all Americans think they are the only ones in existence. It's that fact alone, the game is about defining times in our history. It's not crying. I willing to bet this is just your first chance to lash out at America.

Inuzuki
06-23-2012, 04:56 PM
I would gladly buy freedom edition if it were out for the US -.-

Biomedical-Fire
06-23-2012, 06:12 PM
My guess is that we'll probably hear something about the North American CE within the next few days, probably on the 4th of July. The 4th would be the perfect time to announce the N.A. CE since it's the birth of the nation.

SSgt Carmine
07-03-2012, 08:14 PM

Why do you care whether or not we get one? It doesn't affect you at all. You'll get yours either way. Plus, the other games didn't take place during the pivotal moments that led to the birth of these various nations. If it took place during the birth of your country and you weren't offered a collector's edition, I guarantee you'd be upset.

Biomedical-Fire
07-17-2012, 02:46 PM
Fist of all Italy, you want to talk about us americans being narrow minded? Ac3 or liberations isn't just taking place here. it's not just about seceders or native American or French or African that happened here. It's about DEFINING moments, that later led to our countrys' creation. if didn't happen, wouldn't have saved your asses in the future. Not all Americans think they are the only ones in existence. It's that fact alone, the game is about defining times in our history. It's not crying. I willing to bet this is just your first chance to lash out at America.I have every right to be upset for Ubisoft's blatant disregard for North American gamers. You'd be upset too if you constantly got screwed over on CE's for the past 4 games. Oh and by the way, I'm in Canada thank you very much!

ShadowRage41
07-18-2012, 12:45 AM
No one is having a cry about it. we are merely discussing the inequality of the editions. I cannot speak for people in Italy or Syria ect. But I will say this. In the United States the majority of us believe in something called EQUALITY. It's something we come to expect. It's what so many wars civil rights movements have been fought over. So when we see inequality in a corporation that we financially support naturally we are going to have something to say about it. Maybe you are used to inequality in your country. and it may even be acceptable. but over here it is not.

longliveezio
08-17-2012, 01:41 AM
So, this is my first time actually commenting/posting on the Ubi Forums. Hi everyone. I have a question...

Why a belt buckle for the Limited Edition? For a while I had been on edge because Ubisoft announced a special edition for the US soon while the UbiWorkshop Edition was being sold for $99 with free shipping. So when news came on July 2nd of the Limited Edition I was pretty excited. This is a real treat for us American fans of the franchise. However, I don't understand why we have a belt buckle?

Before you throw rocks at me, I wouldn't say I'm complaining (even though personally I would have preferred the George Washington book over belt buckle) but just curious as to why this would be included in a bundle?

I was talking with a friend and apparently back then around the time frame of the Revolution it was popular amongst people to wear belts that showed their belt buckle. I'm not sure if this is true or not.

And while I am still here, how can I obtain a copy of the George Washington book? I love little things like that.

Any responses are welcome! Thanks!

Yuss23
08-30-2012, 07:52 AM
I don't Know Where to ask this but why the Ubi Shop give me server error when I try to pre-order Assassin's Creed 3 Deluxe Edition

I live in KSA by the way if that means anything

thanks in advance

Mr_Shade
08-30-2012, 06:02 PM
Please check the first post - George Washington's Journal is now available in the North American collectors edition! ;)

Mr_Shade
08-30-2012, 06:03 PM
I don't Know Where to ask this but why the Ubi Shop give me server error when I try to pre-order Assassin's Creed 3 Deluxe Edition

I live in KSA by the way if that means anything

thanks in advance
Hi - please use the Ubishop support - on the website - they will answer any question regarding errors when ordering.

shaitan.pt
09-02-2012, 06:41 PM
Hi!

Will these editions be avaliable in Portugal? I want to pre-order but no store can say for sure they will have them... :(

Thanks, in advance, for your input.

jsvisi
09-03-2012, 04:07 PM

George Washington's notebook revealing his true story during the American Revolution.
Three single-player missions taking players from the high seas to Cozumel Island in search of Captain Kidd's fabled lost treasure.
The Captain of the Aquila's uniform and traditional Colonial Assassin outfit, boarding axe and Scottish fintlock - rumored to have fired "the shot heard round the world"- for use in single player campaign.

These and special retail exclusive bonuses can be found here- http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/ac3/en...der/index.aspx

FINALLY PC PLAYERS GET SOME LOVE!! Just pre-ordered my, thank you Ubisoft!

BeCk41
09-04-2012, 05:51 AM

These and special retail exclusive bonuses can be found here- http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/ac3/en...der/index.aspx

FINALLY PC PLAYERS GET SOME LOVE!! Just pre-ordered my, thank you Ubisoft!

The Deluxe Edition really seems like the best deal, who needs trinkets when you can get all the in-game content! :>

RinoTheBouncer
09-04-2012, 01:43 PM

Thank you so much for writing this! I appreciate every word. SO FREAKING TRUE.

RinoTheBouncer
09-04-2012, 01:45 PM
You can order the Join Or Die Edition from hmv.com, they ship worldwide.