PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft services are unavailable.

lampboy2000
03-17-2012, 02:28 PM
Dear Ubisoft Services.

Today I went to play Assassins Creed Brotherhood on my computer.

I could not play it because your services are unavailable.

Just to remind you, you make games, you're not my private butler.

Sort it out you bunch of c u n t s.

Thank you x.

iNt0xiCaT3dSainT
03-17-2012, 02:41 PM
Woah there child, no need to use foul language. This forum is used by kids too. And your statements makes no sense unless your trying to play multiplayer and if that is so, it can be your connection since i highly doubt they would take there servers down.

magojr
03-17-2012, 02:48 PM
I just installed AC Revelations and cannot start game because the first time is necessary to login. I can correctly login into uplay online via browser but the game cannot login.
Is actually the UBI service down?
Please let me know, I'm trying to do something to start the game but if the server is down I'll spent my time in a better way...

BeCk41
03-17-2012, 03:03 PM
could you maybe exchange the game for another one?

rileypoole1234
03-17-2012, 03:40 PM
You're not going to get any help by saying that.

Jexx21
03-17-2012, 04:22 PM
could you maybe exchange the game for another one?

This is troll-worthy.

You can't trade PC games in...
And besides, buying games used is horrible for the developers. (they get no benefits out of someone buying a used game)

Llammahed
03-17-2012, 04:49 PM
This is troll-worthy.

You can't trade PC games in...
And besides, buying games used is horrible for the developers. (they get no benefits out of someone buying a used game)

My personal trollservation:
This sounds like the argument of "theft" when downloading a game illegally.
Say an consumer will not pay $60 for a game but is willing to pay $40 even if it's second hand. The "developers" set their price point at a level in which they can get the optimum people to buy at full price. They sacrifice quantity of units sold for a higher price per unit. In sumation, the guy buying it used for $40 would not have otherwise purchased it at full price.

D.I.D.
03-17-2012, 05:40 PM
My personal trollservation:
This sounds like the argument of "theft" when downloading a game illegally.
Say an consumer will not pay $60 for a game but is willing to pay $40 even if it's second hand. The "developers" set their price point at a level in which they can get the optimum people to buy at full price. They sacrifice quantity of units sold for a higher price per unit. In sumation, the guy buying it used for $40 would not have otherwise purchased it at full price.

Also, the person selling the games gets money to buy more games at full price. It's odd that an industry can hit a value of tens of billions and then decides it's got some special financial problem that sets it apart from all other entertainment media.

As for the servers: yes, there are problems. It affects multiplayer and also single-player, since the unreliability of them can seriously hamper your ability to use the Investments function to gain the rarest items. It's by no means just down to your own connection.