PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Recon: Future Soldier - Signature Edition VS Collector's Edition

coolmagool
03-16-2012, 12:18 AM
Can anyone confirm for me whether or not the Signature Edition has more/better DLC than the Collector's Edition? I cancelled my pre-order of the SE in favour of getting the CE, but then I read on a Youtube comment that the SE had more and better DLC than the CE.

Feel totally ripped off if this is the case.

cheers,

cool magool.

ex0dus2000
03-16-2012, 04:33 AM
The SE edition mainly focuses on the ingame content we will get if we pre order

the CE edition features more on the collectables like the T shirt and all and some early unlocks for multiplayer

there are is a ULC(unlockable content) the M40 which I believe will be available to all later if not earlier as we progress through the game( would like someone to clarify this)

so it really depends what you want ingame or collectable items. I chose SE.

Hortey
03-16-2012, 08:18 AM
If all you care about is playing the game, order signature edition. If all you care about is collecting swag, get the collectors edition.

frenchy.nzl
03-17-2012, 12:36 AM
First the collectors edition is only available in NZ and Australia as far as I know. Secondly I have asked on Twitter about the content but im 70% sure that the extra content will be the same in the collector's edition. Ive already pre-ordered the collectors edition in NZ.

coolmagool
03-20-2012, 05:48 AM
Thanks for the replies guys - seeing as I have already cancelled my SE and ordered the CE I may aswell stick with that...

Democom
03-23-2012, 04:13 AM
Are the still only having the collectors edition in the ANZ