PDA

View Full Version : Double XP Weekend

czeuch
03-14-2012, 02:27 AM
Hi! I've seen a news in ACR Menu talking about this event coming soon.

Someone knows when it'll be?

Thanks!

FilipinoNinja67
03-14-2012, 02:35 AM
Yep i saw this too!

Wesman already canceled his parties and i told my girlfriend, Monisha Quwandra (google image it! :D ) that i will be gone for another 48 hours and to get me some pizza roles, and Dr. Pepper.

This is pretty kool though since i just lost my tenth prestriege account so i have a chance to get closer to that awesome blacksmith emblem that i want.

czeuch
03-14-2012, 12:29 PM
I've some more questions:

* How did you lose your account?

* Which on is the blacksmith emblem?

* Do you know WHEN this double XP will happen?

Since I'm married I'll have to have a talk to my wife and "Ask for permission" to play a lot on this weekend (really would like to know the date).

Thanks!

lektormoe
03-14-2012, 12:48 PM
Im pretty sure its this weekend. The posted the news anouncing the double xp yesterday. I too hope its this weekend since my girlfriend is going away this weekend.
Ah, sometimes I wish I were single, unemployed and lived with my mom. Then I could have been a prestige level 50!

czeuch
03-14-2012, 12:54 PM
Is there a way to be sure or I'll only know this by playing?
It lasts exactly 48 hours?

Thanks!

cjdavies
03-14-2012, 03:07 PM
If this is this weekend then it won't be Saturday for me (Wales chance at a Grandslam in Rugby) it will be Sunday instead.

czeuch
03-14-2012, 03:08 PM
I hope I can play a little on both days.

FilipinoNinja67
03-14-2012, 03:41 PM
I've some more questions:

* How did you lose your account?

* Which on is the blacksmith emblem?

* Do you know WHEN this double XP will happen?

Since I'm married I'll have to have a talk to my wife and "Ask for permission" to play a lot on this weekend (really would like to know the date).

Thanks!

* my pre-paid visa card ran out and i had it on auto renewal and it wouldnt let me add a prepaid month card so i just made a new one and put the card on there.
*i meant patron picture.
*sometime during a weekend.