PDA

View Full Version : Desmonds character face model for AC III

pacmanate
03-11-2012, 09:28 PM
I was thinking earlier about Desmonds face changes, most notably the "Revelations Face". Ubisoft claimed it was because they updated their engine and I have a few questions about that...

1. If Ubisoft had an engine ready for AC III after making AC II, does that mean Desmonds face will be the old face or the new updated "Revelations Face"?
2. If they had the engine ready at the time after AC II, why did they keep the old face in brotherhood, why save it for Revelations?

This just got me really curious.... What do you think will be the model for AC III? Surely it cant be the new face because that would mean that they had Desmonds new face around 2009

Assassin_M
03-11-2012, 09:31 PM
It`ll probably be upgraded again..
I couldnt care less really for what he looks like..
as long as its Nolan North voicing him and Badass-ism being a trait of his in AC III, then Im cool

Acrimonious_Nin
03-11-2012, 09:34 PM
I heard arnold swatstickah was going to be the new model for desmond ..so yes they will be updating it to a more newer graphic design model....maybe this time we will see the scar come back lol

Big-Boss_777
03-11-2012, 10:01 PM
I heard arnold swatstickah was going to be the new model for desmond ..so yes they will be updating it to a more newer graphic design model....maybe this time we will see the scar come back lol

Who is this? He's unsearchable in google that's why I ask.

alientraveller
03-11-2012, 10:03 PM
An unfunny joke about Schwarzenegger.

SixKeys
03-11-2012, 10:05 PM
arnold swatstickah

http://www.damonchernavsky.com/Pictures/Pictures_Of_Celebrities/Arnold_Schwarzenegger/arnold-scharzenegger-governor.jpg

Do not post pictures of this nature.

?

Acrimonious_Nin
03-11-2012, 10:08 PM
http://www.damonchernavsky.com/Pictures/Pictures_Of_Celebrities/Arnold_Schwarzenegger/arnold-scharzenegger-governor.jpg Do not post pictures of this nature.

?

wasn't a joke he's real XD, but I did have a laugh HAHAH

Acrimonious_Nin
03-11-2012, 10:08 PM

HAHAH XD you make me laugh <3

Tetsou88
03-11-2012, 10:09 PM

I believe he is making a joke about Arnold Schwarzenegger, if you notice the last name is Swastika.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-11-2012, 10:13 PM
I believe he is making a joke about Arnold Schwarzenegger, if you notice the last name is Swastika.

sorry, but it is no joke I just do not feel like spelling that complicated name the joke was the new face model...but whatever lmao XD arnold as desmond you nerds I'm sorry for offending the body builders in here :p lmao

Assassin_M
03-11-2012, 10:22 PM
http://cdn2.screenjunkies.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/arnold-schwarzenegger-300-cartoon.jpg

Acrimonious_Nin
03-11-2012, 10:25 PM
XD thats funny

playassassins1
03-11-2012, 10:29 PM
Everyone made such a big deal about Desmond's face changing in Revelations.To be honest, i didn't really notice the ''Revelations Face''. As for AC III, i think his face will not change drastically. And just like Assassin_M, as long as Nolan North is voicing him i'll be good

jatt100
03-12-2012, 02:46 AM
They should go back to the AC 1 face imo.

Also is it just me, or does AC1 have the best graphics out of all the AC games?

GeneralTrumbo
03-12-2012, 02:51 AM
They will be using MoCap animations in AC3, so I am sure Desmond will have his face from Revelations.

Tetsou88
03-12-2012, 02:52 AM

I'd say AC:R is pretty attractive, although it has shadow and other graphic issues.

Although I wish they'd bring back the Animus interface from AC1.

GeneralTrumbo
03-12-2012, 02:52 AM

Revelations did. You could see every detail in the faces and clothing. Revelations was the only one to use MoCam graphics.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-12-2012, 03:28 AM
AC3 has a new engine ofcourse it will change ...he will finally get his scar back...

goclo822
03-12-2012, 03:35 AM
Well with AC3's new graphics engine, I think they probably will change his face again but I think it will probably look similar to how it looked in the endgame cutscene of Revelations. If the gameplay graphics are as good as the trailer, the cutscenes will probably be at about the same standards they were at the end of Revelations. So I could see them using the same facial look.

LightRey
03-12-2012, 08:00 PM
AC3 has a new engine ofcourse it will change ...he will finally get his scar back...
He never actually lost it. It's just harder to see.