PDA

View Full Version : Laggy multiplayer menu screen!!!!!!!!! For pc !!!!!

bhhari91
03-09-2012, 06:24 PM
This started happening after the v1.03 patch. The main menu screen of the multiplayer used to work fine before the patch at least for some time until it started experiencing freezes every 2 seconds.....but now it starts as soon as you start the game..within a minute and it is very annoying to even navigate through the options and it gets really frustating just to start a match....not to mention the trouble you have to go through to invite someone to a game ( which eventually results in connection error ):mad::mad::mad:

I know that it is not just me who is facing this problem, several of my friends have this issue. Just want to know :

Are there other people experiencing this ??

And has anyone found any solution regarding this problem?? (Like changing some settings or something like that )

Im not even gonna bother with asking ubisoft to fix this!!!!!!

Anykeyer
03-09-2012, 08:36 PM
Its not patch related. This is actually an old problem existed since Brotherhood. Heavily depends on how many friends you have added.

RexNovus
03-09-2012, 10:48 PM
Never had this problem in Brotherhood or Revelations, but today I installed the patch. Now the menu is rather f*cked. It's annoying yes, the stuttering. I hope it gets fixed rather fast.

BeCk41
03-10-2012, 09:47 AM
I think you need more ex marks and angry smiley's in your title for the point to get across to Ubisoft.... xD
*but the game freezing while your in the menu screen is a little odd, if you were in an actual game it would be normal but the menu screen shouldn't be doing that. I would just take out the game and put it back in, then try to run it again. If the problem still occurs, put a post in the AC technical issues thread, someone might help you there. http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/happy/awesome.gif

YazX_
03-10-2012, 01:51 PM
Its not patch related. This is actually an old problem existed since Brotherhood. Heavily depends on how many friends you have added.

No, i have 100+ friends in ACB and menu never lagged, not even once, but in ACR this is started to happen yesterday and its not patch related i believe as i have the patch since 2 weeks ago and never seen this.

I think its related to "sync saved games" issue, which used to take long time to do so, yesterday i noticed that the Sync issue is fixed and it only takes half a sec to do so, but the menu got f***ed up.

However, its not only the game freezes, it freezes your whole PC and running programs, i used steam in game for chatting, the chat freezes with the game as well. and eventually after playing for 30 mins, the game crashed my PC, i had to hard shutdown it!!!!

RexNovus
03-10-2012, 02:07 PM
True that, it seems to affect other programms aswell. Perhaps it's a memory leak kinda thing? I don't know, I'm not too technical lol. But atleast you (me..) aren't the only one ^^,

YazX_
03-10-2012, 02:40 PM
True that, it seems to affect other programms aswell. Perhaps it's a memory leak kinda thing? I don't know, I'm not too technical lol. But atleast you (me..) aren't the only one ^^,

well, from technical prespective this can be caused by threading issue. i suspect there is a threading deadlock somewhere which causes all of this.