PDA

View Full Version : PC Beta?

TFNeraZe
03-09-2012, 04:52 AM
anyone think that pc deserves a beta? I surely do, pc if one of their main fan bases. Cmon ubi- give us a shot!

sonuyos
04-01-2012, 06:59 PM
I agreed with it....ubi show some shame and get beta for pc as same date on console>...it wud b great

DCAustin007
04-02-2012, 06:26 AM
What's the status on non_Steam Conviction owners for the beta? If you have Steam, in the Conviction Properties box there's a Betas tab, how do users without Steam get into it?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
04-02-2012, 05:24 PM
Details about a PC beta have not been announced yet, an Xbox 360 and PS3 one has. PC information will begin after the beta for the consoles begins.

l NiS l
04-09-2012, 05:33 PM
Hello i have won two Ghost Recon Online betacodes, but i dont play on pc.
For the one who want, here are the two Ghost Recon Online betacodes:

GRP-4H7L-VD6Y-NBWB-AKQW
GRP-4L8K-CLWU-U4YA-LJDY

Be fast.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
04-09-2012, 06:54 PM
Hi, this is the forum for Ghost Recon Future Soldier not Ghost Recon Online, you should post those beta codes in the Ghost Recon Online forum.

EdwardTheNWerd
04-10-2012, 06:29 AM
Isn't it funny how devs that were founded and made famous for PC games, forget their roots and and go straight for the money now?
To only make PC ports now, and then call all pc players pirates and 2nd class?
That's some ****

We know Ubisoft is no Red Storm, and the series is a shell of it's former tactical self, but man...
At least pretend you still care about PC

EvilPixieGrrr
04-10-2012, 08:40 PM
I can assure you that Ubisoft cares very much about PC gamers, that's why it is being released on the PC. To be clear, no one at Ubisoft has ever called PC players "pirates" or "2nd class."

Feedback on this forum is considered by Ubisoft.

Marestic
04-10-2012, 08:46 PM
this is not correct

Sébastien Arnouldt told PC Gamer

“When we started Ghost Recon Online we were thinking about Ghost Recon: Future Solider; having something ported in the classical way without any deep development, because we know that 95% of our consumers will pirate the game. So we said OK, we have to change our mind.”

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2011/11/ghost-recon-game-skipping-pc-because-of-you-guessed-it-piracy/

EvilPixieGrrr
04-10-2012, 08:56 PM
That is an unfortunate quote, indeed. I stand corrected.

I can assure you, though, that feed back does go back to the development team. I can't say what happens to the information at that stage, but I do send along your comments and concerns.

jjknap
04-11-2012, 01:25 AM

I can assure you, though, that feed back does go back to the development team. I can't say what happens to the information at that stage, but I do send along your comments and concerns.

Hey, I for one appreciate that there is an Ubi moderator here at least listening....after months of very little info. Thank you sir :)

skywarp00
04-11-2012, 04:23 AM
Look forward to the PC beta if it comes or not regardless the full version will be worth the wait for PC. Finally a decent tactical shooter for PC!!!!

poompoom500
04-11-2012, 03:16 PM
Ghost Recon Online,

Just started downloading the BETA. ​Will know after I tried the game.

skywarp00
04-11-2012, 03:39 PM
Ghost Recon Online,

Just started downloading the BETA. ​Will know after I tried the game.

dam how u get so lucky?

gameshoes
04-11-2012, 09:27 PM
PC beta is highly unlikely especially with the release date coming so close now:
"PC GAMERS: While there are no plans for a PC beta as of now, our devs are working hard to build an amazing GR: Future Soldier experience for you on PC. We'll keep you posted if anything changes."

Read the whole post on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/notes/ghost-recon/beta-information-for-us-players/10150668062580969

vurt911
04-11-2012, 10:35 PM
Woot i got in Beta.

gameshoes
04-11-2012, 11:31 PM
Woot i got in Beta.
Wrong forum then, bubs.

GuZZ33
04-12-2012, 09:52 AM
The only difference between the console beta and a PC beta would be network stability and testing how things pan out on the PC online network, other than that (and PC uber graphics :)) it's the same game all round by the looks of things. Although, it would be great to test the network for any issues and get a feel for the PC version :), but if there are any issues there would be know way of knowing if it's at the user end or Ubisoft's end. Some things can be resolved through a patch/es later down the line i suppose.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
04-12-2012, 12:03 PM
PC GAMERS: While there are no plans for a PC beta as of now, our devs are working hard to build an amazing Ghost Recon: Future Soldier experience for you on PC. We'll keep you posted if anything changes.

Please Note: You also have Ghost Recon: Online which has a beta.

gameshoes
04-12-2012, 03:55 PM
That's game's meh. As of right now, during closed beta, I would rate that game a 6/10. I also uninstalled just to wait for open beta.
I'll probably bump it up to a 7 once some things are fixed.

RaginDude
04-13-2012, 02:12 AM

Oh no need, action spoke louder than words. The draconian DRM used by Ubisoft alienated a good portion of the PC crowd. This is more than enough to get an idea of how they think.

You do send our comments and concerns be we all know they end up in a black hole. That's how things were handled with R6 Vegas.

PC GAMERS: While there are no plans for a PC beta as of now, our devs are working hard to build an amazing Ghost Recon: Future Soldier experience for you on PC. We'll keep you posted if anything changes.

What if I don't like the idea of a soldier rushing enemies with a shield. I don't know who came up with that idea, but it's an insult to the franchise.

GuZZ33
04-13-2012, 09:57 AM
devs are working hard to build an amazing Ghost Recon: Future Soldier experience for you on PC.
Thankyou very much UBISOFT, top notch :)

ex0dus2000
04-13-2012, 10:16 AM
Nice to see Company representatives replying.....unlike some..

bclarg
04-19-2012, 02:46 AM
Ubi-Mush: If and when the PC beta comes out, I would be very interested in participating. I am currently beta testing GRO and it is simply not even close to a PC experience. Not knocking Online, just saying it's not for me.

ex0dus2000
04-19-2012, 05:09 AM
Hey, I for one appreciate that there is an Ubi moderator here at least listening....after months of very little info. Thank you sir :)

Err dude....He's a She :P

Gozujoh2k
04-20-2012, 08:16 AM
I just received a mail regarding the BETA, did anyone else get it and can I get a confirmation if it is legit?

Thanks! :D