PDA

View Full Version : Looking for players! (PC)

Karysta
03-08-2012, 09:34 PM
Hey everyone,

I just started playing AC:R MP and am finding it a good change of pace from the games that I'm accustomed to playing (FPS). Anyway, I'm looking for some nice, decent people to play some PC MP with. I'm still new and learning my way around, but I find it would be more enjoyable if I were actually playing with someone, and not simply against everyone. If you're bored, or also looking for someone to play some games with, hit me up, my ID is Karyssa.

YazX_
03-09-2012, 12:00 AM
hi krysta,

are you playing ACB or ACR?

Karysta
03-09-2012, 01:43 AM
Hey, sorry, I forgot about Brotherhood. I'm playing AC:R right now.

YazX_
03-09-2012, 12:32 PM
ok , we have both, do you have steam installed, if not plz install it and add me, same name as the forum.

AntiChrist7
03-09-2012, 12:44 PM
there are some problems on the pc servers though, normally there are 30-40 sessions goign on, but it can go down to 2-3, and then you need friends to join a game.

mistaderp
03-09-2012, 02:20 PM
there are some problems on the pc servers though, normally there are 30-40 sessions goign on, but it can go down to 2-3, and then you need friends to join a game.

so the more friends, the more likely you are to actually be able to play the game you purchased.

tossed you an invite, even though my online experience has been ****ed, i refuse to shell out another $10 to play the game i already bought. completely ridiculous money-grubbing tactic, and yet, somehow i don't think Ubisoft could actually pull off something that requires that much forethought.