PDA

View Full Version : It was only a matter of time...

Lonesoldier2012
03-08-2012, 05:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWlXoZZ_mIA

Extremely explicit

Acrimonious_Nin
03-08-2012, 05:32 AM
hahahahahhahhahhahah XD yes yes yes yes lmao I am gonno piss my self of laughter hahahhahahahhahaha

Moultonborough
03-08-2012, 05:33 AM
Might want to put a warning about lyrics.

Lonesoldier2012
03-08-2012, 05:41 AM
Might want to put a warning about lyrics.

Sorry. fixed.

Kit572
03-08-2012, 08:52 AM
I don't know what to think of this... lol.

Jamison_J_B
03-08-2012, 08:55 AM
why do Matt Stone and Trey Parker come to mind?

BerryGT5
03-08-2012, 09:15 AM
predictable but still excellent!

Lonesoldier2012
03-08-2012, 09:18 AM
I don't know what to think of this... lol.

Neither do i.

Jamison_J_B
03-08-2012, 09:19 AM
Neither do i.

Sounds like audio from South Park, thus a over-the-top gag.

True_Assassin92
03-08-2012, 09:36 AM
It's a soundtrack from the movie Team America lol. A funny movie :p

frogger504
03-08-2012, 09:39 AM
I prefer this version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd3jp1id5yQ

Explicit lyrics

FilipinoNinja67
03-08-2012, 01:41 PM
Lmao! I wonder how mad that video made everyone that isnt American. I remember posting something like "yeah! America! We got the setting for the next Assassins Creed because we're awesome! We won the war! Whoot!", on the UK trailer then argueing with five people at once.... Trollolololol

EnXess
03-08-2012, 01:44 PM
Lmao! I wonder how mad that video made everyone that isnt American. I remember posting something like "yeah! America! We got the setting for the next Assassins Creed because we're awesome! We won the war! Whoot!", on the UK trailer then argueing with five people at once.... Trollolololol
Well most people know what movie it's from... It's obviously a joke anyway, it's not trolling if it's clearly a joke. Trolling is being an ******* for no reason then thinking you're hot **** because of it.

Helforsite
03-08-2012, 03:30 PM
@ Andrew116: You forgot parts like: "We hired people like Einstein and Oppenheimer to invent a weapon that we now fear to be used by our enemies to destroy our country" lol

LightRey
03-08-2012, 03:32 PM
@ Andrew116: You forgot parts like: "We hired people like Einstein and Oppenheimer to invent a weapon that we now fear to be used by our enemies to destroy our country" lol

Einstein was never hired to help develop the atomic bomb though. He just sent a letter to the president encouraging its development.

Helforsite
03-08-2012, 04:13 PM
@LightRey: Yeah right, it was only indirectly based on his work. But he didnt encourage its development. The letter was about the Germans developing an atomic bomb and then America decided to push their plans for building an atomic bomb. Also later he said it was a mistake to sign this letter which wasnt even wirtten by him. According to his phrase: „Zwei Dinge sind unendlich, das Universum und die menschliche Dummheit, aber bei dem Universum bin ich mir noch nicht ganz sicher.“ in English for those of you who dont speak Deutsch/German: "Just two things are endless, the universe and human stupidity but in the universe, I'm still not quite sure." You can expect that he was very wise and some people even say he put some mistakes in a few of his theories to protect humanity of itself.
You can keep all mistakes. I'm not a native speaker.

brick177
03-08-2012, 04:13 PM
*sigh*

Poodle_of_Doom
03-08-2012, 06:05 PM
With all due respect to Non Americans, this is almost equivalant to the racism I've felt here. The truth of the matter is, the last few days have been nothing but pissing and moaning about how this game is set in America, and talking down about America. Somebody put the shoe on the other foot. Now kindly shut the hell up and move on from this indecent post.

Helforsite
03-08-2012, 07:01 PM
@Poodle_of_Doom: With all due respect to "Americans", you even arent real Americans at least you are not a Native. Second: you shouldnt even talk about racism you are from America, me neither but you began... I have nothing against the setting, its fresh and intersting. The only that pissing and moaning in this topic are you. I just "trolled" a troll(Andrew) in a for me friendly sound and you seem to have a problem with it.
Sincerly,
Streakeracr

pacmanate
03-08-2012, 07:15 PM
hahaha how can anyone dislike that?!

Poodle_of_Doom
03-08-2012, 07:20 PM
@Poodle_of_Doom: With all due respect to "Americans", you even arent real Americans at least you are not a Native. Second: you shouldnt even talk about racism you are from America, me neither but you began... I have nothing against the setting, its fresh and intersting. The only that pissing and moaning in this topic are you. I just "trolled" a troll(Andrew) in a for me friendly sound and you seem to have a problem with it.
Sincerly,
Streakeracr

Actually, I am partially Native American. Second of all, if you don't have anything against the setting, then I wasn't addressing you specifically. What I am addressing, though, is the blatant "GO AMERICA! DIE TERRORIST!" Attitude of this video. This has simply added gasoline to an already existant flame. Admit it, you've seen the numerous posts referencing how people dislike the American setting, and worry about how the British are being portrayed. There has been a confrontation on these forums since the release of the trailer, and it's begining to become boarderline obsessive.

Lonesoldier2012
03-08-2012, 08:37 PM
Alright that's it. this video is a joke. you all need to calm your asses down. everyone and their dog who isn't in American was bashing the setting last week now i posted a funny vid with that song. everyone this is a fricking videogame forum. grow up and stop hating on other countries.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-08-2012, 08:42 PM
Alright that's it. this video is a joke. you all need to calm your asses down. everyone and their dog who isn't in American was bashing the setting last week now i posted a funny vid with that song. everyone this is a fricking videogame forum. grow up and stop hating on other countries.

AMERICA FYEAH! lol it was funny like this obviosly derailed by delicate flowers that die when the climate changes lmao :D btw for that guy I am also native/european :D hi brother what tribe you from XD isn't that just weird lol

btw my native backround is of the tupi tribes of brazil ;)

UrDeviant1
03-08-2012, 08:44 PM
everyone and their dog who isn't in American was bashing the setting last week now i posted a funny vid with that song.

Not true buddy.

jmk1999
03-08-2012, 08:46 PM
yeah, i already had this idea... it's funny... but... i gotta close the topic due to people's lack of getting the joke. besides, it a bit inappropriate for the forum