PDA

View Full Version : Mediterranean Traveller achievement boost

Dane_Wafer
03-08-2012, 02:28 AM
Hey I recently got this dlc and have only ever managed to play the maps one time. I really want to get all the achievements so that I have them all. You will probably know that to get the achievements for this dlc you have to perform a task in a certain game mode and a certain map. This makes it hard to actually come across the opportunity to get the achievements.

If you are like me and want to boost these achievements so that you can get back to focusing on the main multiplayer add me and we can boost the achievements. I only need another 3 people to join.
GT: Dane Wafer

Serrachio
03-08-2012, 02:33 AM
No-one here will boost with you.

Go someplace else.

AJ_Auditore
03-10-2012, 01:32 AM
Hey I recently got this dlc and have only ever managed to play the maps one time. I really want to get all the achievements so that I have them all. You will probably know that to get the achievements for this dlc you have to perform a task in a certain game mode and a certain map. This makes it hard to actually come across the opportunity to get the achievements.

If you are like me and want to boost these achievements so that you can get back to focusing on the main multiplayer add me and we can boost the achievements. I only need another 3 people to join.
GT: Dane Wafer

Im looking fo help on getting all multiplayer achievements (inluding brotherhood). so ill help you out if you help me. gamertag: AJ Auditore

TaRabidWesmann
03-10-2012, 04:07 AM
Seriously? For gamerscore,which don't even matter?