PDA

View Full Version : Trying to make sense of AC:R ending and photos of AC3

Acrimonious_Nin
03-08-2012, 12:20 AM
Sorry to go off a little but I seem to have a hunch about something in the game, but I need to be sure about my theory. I can not seem to find a picture of that last scene at the end of revelations with the female symbol; does anyone have an hd photo of it or that knows how I can obtain a photo of that.SPOILERS ARE HERE: Now let me explain my theory, the last temple needed two pieces of eden to open up and by the look of things it can not be reused, but here is the thing, at the end of revelations we see the gate light up into a 'female' symbol. What is weird to me is that in seem to me that the female symbol is connected to 2 circular 'overies' if you will. The coinsidence being that desmond has an apple and in the gameinformer's cover with george washington, there seems to be an apple in the center of the stars of the 13 colonies that clearly in on the flag. My theory is this the "overies" might actually be a sign that desmond needs 2 apples. So let me ask again can anyone P.M me an hd photo or send a link where I can see the photo of the gates with the female symbol with the 2 'cirlcles' visibly displayed . Thank You :DEDIT: Altair's apple is the 2nd , george washington's is the 3rd, and ezio's in not numbered anywhere...? and according to the assassins creed wiki the templars had the second and third apples, but the 2nd got destroyed in denver where as the templars are replacing it with ezio's... so I presume that we might need to find the 3rd one to gain access to the ''GRAND TEMPLE"

frogger504
03-08-2012, 12:27 AM

uhm, I can get it off the YouTube video I guess

Acrimonious_Nin
03-08-2012, 05:47 AM
if the circles resemble the photo of the apple in Altair's codex then I assume that that is what the 'overies' mean..... the pic on the right of the apple might be what is in the gate...or not I just can not remember
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100529014552/assassinscreed/images/3/37/Zw-codex-10.png (http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/3/37/Zw-codex-10.png)

LightRey
03-08-2012, 09:53 AM
The last person to hold the Third Apple was a Templar. Considering that they're not using it, I doubt it's still around.

Moultonborough
03-08-2012, 10:04 AM
The last person to hold the Third Apple was a Templar. Considering that they're not using it, I doubt it's still around.

Can you give a source please?

LightRey
03-08-2012, 10:13 AM
Can you give a source please?

Assassin's Creed F'ing II.
There is such a thing as the wiki, y'know.

Moultonborough
03-08-2012, 10:19 AM
No need to be a *******. It's just a simple question.

LightRey
03-08-2012, 10:25 AM
No need to be a *******. It's just a simple question.

I'm sorry, but I really don't like having to refer to a source for every single thing I say. It really isn't hard to look up.

stefman6987
03-08-2012, 02:40 PM
man your a loser lightrey i hate you so much...

back on topic, this sounds interesting maybe the reason desmond is even viewing connors memory is to find another P.o.E could be a possibility

tjbyrum1
03-08-2012, 02:44 PM
My guess is that Connor will find the PoE that Washington had, and Desmond will wake up and find that PoE in New York.

LightRey
03-08-2012, 02:49 PM
My guess is that Connor will find the PoE that Washington had, and Desmond will wake up and find that PoE in New York.

I would again refer to:

tjbyrum1
03-08-2012, 02:50 PM
It be okay.

GLHS
03-08-2012, 02:52 PM
Everybody does know now from the trailer that it's a snowflake in front of the flag, not an apple on the flag....right? Not that the theory makes any less sense that way, but it does eliminate the connection. I personally, just see the gate looking more like it's just glowing, and with possible symbols, but I do not see a female symbol and don't really see the point in its emphasis. I get the whole Eve thing and what have you, but I don't think that's what they want your last thought to be when you're watching the cutscene. The point is that within the time Dez was in his coma, they traveled to New York and you're guided to making the assumption that they are at the entrance to the Grand Temple. And of course, the "omg is that Juno by the tree?!" thought.

And I agree with Lightrey. With as many discussions about various topics that we have on here, there shouldn't be so many questions about things already stated in the games. Idk what it is, but a lot of people feel that they don't need to pay attention to the story or research about it in any way. Then they ask questions instead of looking for it themselves. I too get tired on saying "It's in the wiki" and then posting a link. If you didn't get it from the games, you should at least already know it from the wiki. It seems like people don't even read it.

stefman6987
03-08-2012, 02:56 PM
I would again refer to:

well mr i know everything about assassin's creed and has absolutely no common sense what so ever... you say you doubt it's around doesn't mean it's not around, we already know george washington had one.. and there is 6 apples..

LightRey
03-08-2012, 02:56 PM
On a side note: the female symbol is also the symbol for Venus (both the goddess and the planet).

well mr i know everything about assassin's creed and has absolutely no common sense what so ever... you say you doubt it's around doesn't mean it's not around, we already know george washington had one.. and there is 6 apples..

We also know the one he had was the Third Apple, so the other 5 don't matter. Furthermore we know that he handed it down to the other presidents and the last one known to have hed it was a Templar.

stefman6987
03-08-2012, 02:58 PM
Or it could be eve considering eve has been the main female referred to...

LightRey
03-08-2012, 03:00 PM
Or it could be eve considering eve has been the main female referred to...

lolwut?

stefman6987
03-08-2012, 03:10 PM
On a side note: the female symbol is also the symbol for Venus (both the goddess and the planet).

We also know the one he had was the Third Apple, so the other 5 don't matter. Furthermore we know that he handed it down to the other presidents and the last one known to have hed it was a Templar.

or maybe theres something else to it..? maybe something happened, maybe another POE or apple... you can't say no coz you haven't played the game aha,

lolwut?

are you kidding me? eve... you know.. adam and eve.. maybe the symbol was referring to her considering SHE WAS MENTIONED IN BROTHERHOOD AND DESMOND HAS TO FIND HER...

god i hate you with ever inch of my body..

Mr_Shade
03-08-2012, 03:14 PM
Guys,

Lets keep it civil - if you disagree with something, keep it civil, If you post a reply, again keep it civil or threads get locked and people have time outs...

brick177
03-08-2012, 03:18 PM
Juno: ... The final journey commences. There is one who would accompany you through the gate. She lies not within our sight. ... Only she remains to be found. Awaken the sixth. Go. ALONE!

Juno's words always made me think Desmond had to find a female, maybe what he is trying to find is Venus and the temple in New York with the Venus symbol either contains her or will help Desmond find her maybe?

She never said Desmond had to find "eve" she said Desmond has to find an entity using a female pronoun.

stefman6987
03-08-2012, 03:20 PM
eh, then it wouldn't make sense for them always referring to eve... and considering eve was one of the first assassin's, she holds some sort of important info for desmond.. in TLA juno told 16 "remember in eden"they wouldn't have that dialogue for no reason, something happened then...

LightRey
03-08-2012, 03:22 PM
or maybe theres something else to it..? maybe something happened, maybe another POE or apple... you can't say no coz you haven't played the game aha,

are you kidding me? eve... you know.. adam and eve.. maybe the symbol was referring to her considering SHE WAS MENTIONED IN BROTHERHOOD AND DESMOND HAS TO FIND HER...

god i hate you with ever inch of my body..

There could possibly be another PoE, but I wouldn't bet on it. I think whatever Connor's role is in helping Desmond, it more likely has something to do with the Grand Temple. I can imagine it's necessary to use an apple to get in or control the Temple or w/e, which might mean Connor will likely use the Third Apple in some way, but other than that I don't think it will serve any purpose (regarding Desmond's mission that is).

Desmond has to find a woman. According to S16 Eve's DNA holds something significant, but considering the fact that not even Juno knows what woman Desmond needs to find, I sincerely doubt it's Eve, though it may (and I stretch "may" about as far as I can here) be someone whose DNA is strongly linked to Eve's (meaning that her genetic memory of Eve may be less corrupted than that of most, or that she has a strong basis for Eagle Vision/Sense).

eh, then it wouldn't make sense for them always referring to eve... and considering eve was one of the first assassin's, she holds some sort of important info for desmond.. in TLA juno told 16 "remember in eden"they wouldn't have that dialogue for no reason, something happened then...
They're not "always" referring to Eve. She's mentioned twice in the entire series, both times the reference was provided by S16.

brick177
03-08-2012, 03:23 PM
Still, I doubt he has to find Eve herself, but maybe a daughter of Eve as Desmond is likely himself a son of Adam.

EscoBlades
03-08-2012, 03:25 PM
They're not "always" referring to Eve. She's mentioned twice in the entire series, both times the reference was provided by S16.
THIS. That is all really.

brick177
03-08-2012, 03:26 PM
There could possibly be another PoE, but I wouldn't bet on it. I think whatever Connor's role is in helping Desmond, it more likely has something to do with the Grand Temple. I can imagine it's necessary to use an apple to get in or control the Temple or w/e, which might mean Connor will likely use the Third Apple in some way, but other than that I don't think it will serve any purpose (regarding Desmond's mission that is).

Desmond has to find a woman. According to S16 Eve's DNA holds something significant, but considering the fact that not even Juno know what woman Desmond needs to find, I sincerely doubt it's Eve, though it may (and I stretch "may" about as far as I can here) be someone whose DNA is strongly linked to Eve's (meaning that her genetic memory of Eve may be less corrupted than that of most, or that she has a strong basis for Eagle Vision/Sense).

They're not"always" referring to Eve. She's mentioned twice in the entire series, both times the reference was provided by S16.

Since the Temple Desmond is at is in the Mohawk Valley, I expect Connor's memories to be integral to Desmond unlocking the gate. What remains to be seen is, the "one who would accompany you through the gate".

LightRey
03-08-2012, 03:28 PM
THIS. That is all really.

Oh wait, there's a third one. Forgot about TLA. Still linked to S16 though.

Since the Temple Desmond is at is in the Mohawk Valley, I expect Connor's memories to be integral to Desmond unlocking the gate. What remains to be seen is, the "one who would accompany you through the gate".

My thoughts exactly.

Will_Lucky
03-08-2012, 03:29 PM
We know the Templars destroyed the second Apple in there attempt to get the Satalitte up. As for the others, well they should have the First, Third and Fifth Apples judging by the history of those pieces but if that were the case they couldn't need Ezios Apple in order to go ahead with the plan they have. So that means that they have either lost/destroyed the others in there possestion or the Assassins have been have more successful over the past 50 years than we believe.

Although there could be other reasons.

LightRey
03-08-2012, 03:31 PM
We know the Templars destroyed the second Apple in there attempt to get the Satalitte up. As for the others, well they should have the First, Third and Fifth Apples judging by the history of those pieces but if that were the case they couldn't need Ezios Apple in order to go ahead with the plan they have. So that means that they have either lost/destroyed the others in there possestion or the Assassins have been have more successful over the past 50 years than we believe.

Although there could be other reasons.

That seems to be the case. If the Assassins were responsible than it's likely that they locked them up and/or destroyed them, since else they likely would've gotten the upper hand by now if they still had them.

stefman6987
03-08-2012, 03:39 PM
well considering 16 sais the key is in eve's DNA... and juno sais at the end of ACB.. theres is one who will acompany you, SHE lies not in our sight, i don't know how but it seems like eve is going to be playing a role in ac3, maybe through viewing memories saved into a POE like altair did for ezio.. who knows

LightRey
03-08-2012, 03:46 PM
well considering 16 sais the key is in eve's DNA... and juno sais at the end of ACB.. theres is one who will acompany you, SHE lies not in our sight, i don't know how but it seems like eve is going to be playing a role in ac3, maybe through viewing memories saved into a POE like altair did for ezio.. who knows

She does appear to be of importance, yes. Especially since she held an apple and we don't know which one. It could very well be that Ezio's apple is that apple.

I still don't think Juno was referring to her though.

brick177
03-08-2012, 03:47 PM

But Eve's DNA wouldn't necessarily mean Eve herself. Her DNA is in someone from modern times. The whole premise of AC is that the DNA of your ancestors is in you today. I'm guessing that Desmond is the Y-Chromosomal descendant of Adam and he needs to find the Mitochondrial descendant of Eve to accompany him. A woman with Eve's DNA.

LightRey
03-08-2012, 03:52 PM
But Eve's DNA wouldn't necessarily mean Eve herself. Her DNA is in someone from modern times. The whole premise of AC is that the DNA of your ancestors is in you today. I'm guessing that Desmond is the Y-Chromosomal descendant of Adam and he needs to find the Mitochondrial descendant of Eve to accompany him. A woman with Eve's DNA.

But if Desmond is a Y-chromosomal descendant of Eve then so are his dad, and his dad's dad, etc. The same would apply for this mitochondrial Eve (mother-wise). Additionally, I find it hard to believe that Eve's mitochondrial DNA would be of any significance. It pales in comparison to our regular DNA.

brick177
03-08-2012, 04:01 PM
But if Desmond is a Y-chromosomal descendant of Eve then so are his dad, and his dad's dad, etc. The same would apply for this mitochondrial Eve (mother-wise). Additionally, I find it hard to believe that Eve's mitochondrial DNA would be of any significance. It pales in comparison to our regular DNA.

I guess what I meant was, Desmond can trace father to father to father, but not through his mother. so he needs to find someone who can trace mother to mother to mother. Just a theory.

LightRey
03-08-2012, 04:06 PM
I guess what I meant was, Desmond can trace father to father to father, but not through his mother. so he needs to find someone who can trace mother to mother to mother. Just a theory.

I guess it's possible. A maternal descendant of Eve and a paternal descendant of Adam would certainly be much more rare than regular descendants of Adam and Eve (as that should apply to anyone, even if Adam and Eve weren't the only people around at the time). The actual universal paternal and maternal human ancestors (Y-chromosomal Adam and mitochondrial Eve) lived about 200,000 years ago, that's about twice as long ago as the Adam and Eve of Assassin's Creed supposedly lived.

frogger504
03-08-2012, 04:07 PM
Hey, is it just me or right after the Flash there's a person?

http://i42.tinypic.com/f1hxqg.png

I uploaded all the pictures, here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77728331@N07/sets/72157629540100175/

Have fun speculating

(On the third and fourth pictures you clearly see Juno)

LightRey
03-08-2012, 04:11 PM
Hey, is it just me or right after the Flash there's a person?

http://i42.tinypic.com/f1hxqg.png

I uploaded all the pictures, here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77728331@N07/sets/72157629540100175/

Have fun speculating

(On the third and fourth pictures you clearly see Juno)

yeah, it's come up before. Sadly it really is just not clear enough to say it's any more than a random blob.
We did confirm that Juno is "standing" right outside the van though.

brick177
03-08-2012, 04:20 PM
I guess it's possible. A maternal descendant of Eve and a paternal descendant of Adam would certainly be much more rare than regular descendants of Adam and Eve (as that should apply to anyone, even if Adam and Eve weren't the only people around at the time). The actual universal paternal and maternal human ancestors (Y-chromosomal Adam and mitochondrial Eve) lived about 200,000 years ago, that's about twice as long ago as the Adam and Eve of Assassin's Creed supposedly lived.

Exactly. I'm leaving the real scientific version out of my equation, because, obviously, this isn't real. Should I have put spoiler before that for some of our forum viewers? Crap...

frogger504
03-08-2012, 04:35 PM
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7056/6818248322_c1091da767_b.jpg

Apple Of Eden in the middle that leads to Conner?

LightRey
03-08-2012, 04:39 PM
Exactly. I'm leaving the real scientific version out of my equation, because, obviously, this isn't real. Should I have put spoiler before that for some of our forum viewers? Crap...

Meh, the thread starts off talking about the Grand Temple, so I think you're good.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-08-2012, 05:07 PM

Apple Of Eden in the middle that leads to Conner?
OMFG thank you so much for this upload I really appreciate it man/woman ? thank you thank you look at the shape of the 'overies' and look at the female symbol they connect...now look at the balls again and their shape and look at the shape of the ball to the right of the 'apple'..the gates shape is
a hexagon and the apple on the right of the center apple is a hexagon. there is a connection ...literaly...and there is a femal symbol, watch the ending on hd on youtube if you must and pause it lmao XD

http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/3/37/Zw-codex-10.png

P.S GLHS clearly has a bad television. Anyone with an 1080p/i hd tv can see that it IS the female symbol I guess 2 apples are needed to open the gate. making desmond and the templar HAVE to race against time ....and latecia england is the only other possible candidate to walk through the gate..unless its rebecca lmao, but we all know that story. But anywho the shapes are not circular they refer to this picture somehow in shape, but clearly not in context. So I presume I might be on to something :D thanks for the upload again buddy ! :D

P.S.S even though eve is not mentioned more than twice in the ac saga and appears (in s16: session 12, the lost archives, and refered to in the mp that the templars lay out humanities ancestral genetic layout from y chrom. eve; makes her very relevant since they do not want us to forget her ) BUT the apple IS refered to ALOT from ac1 - ac3

frogger504
03-08-2012, 05:19 PM
OMFG thank you so much for this upload I really appreciate it man/woman ? thank you thank you look at the shape of the 'overies' and look at the female symbol they connect...now look at the balls again and there shape and look at this

P.S GLHS clearly has a bad television. Anyone with an 1080p/i hd tv can see that it IS the female symbol I guess 2 apples are needed to open the gate. making desmond and the templar HAVE to race against time ....and latecia england is the only other possible candidate to walk through the gate..unless its rebecca lmao, but we all know that story. But anywho the shapes are not circular they refer to this picture somehow in shape, but clearly not in context. So I presume I might be on to something :D thanks for the upload again buddy ! :D

That would make sense! Although look at the whole album, it changes over time.

LightRey
03-08-2012, 05:25 PM
OMFG thank you so much for this upload I really appreciate it man/woman ? thank you thank you look at the shape of the 'overies' and look at the female symbol they connect...now look at the balls again and their shape and look at the shape of the ball to the right of the 'apple'..the gates shape is
a hexagon and the apple on the right of the center apple is a hexagon. there is a connection ...literaly...and there is a femal symbol, watch the ending on hd on youtube if you must and pause it lmao XD

P.S.S even though eve is not mentioned more than twice in the ac saga and appears (in s16: session 12, the lost archives, and refered to in the mp that the templars lay out humanities ancestral genetic layout from y chrom. eve; makes her very relevant since they do not want us to forget her ) BUT the apple IS refered to ALOT from ac1 - ac3

There's no such thing as Y-chromosomal Eve. That's a contradiction. Women don't have a Y-chromosome. I presume you're talking about Mitochondrial Eve and/or Y-Chromosomal Adam, both of whom lived 100,000 years earlier than AC's Adam and Eve.

Also, your theory is based purely on speculation about 2 images. Your conclusions are very unreliable.

Tuna...no.crust
03-08-2012, 05:29 PM
So, just to confirm, when Juno says in TLA to subject 16, "Remember, in Eden" she's referring to The Truth video in AC2 right? When Adam and Eve were running with some third person (camera) behind them, could that have been subject 16 or him viewing one of his ancestors, who then yelled "EVE!" ???

LightRey
03-08-2012, 05:32 PM
So, just to confirm, when Juno says in TLA to subject 16, "Remember, in Eden" she's referring to The Truth video in AC2 right? When Adam and Eve were running with some third person (camera) behind them, could that have been subject 16 or him viewing one of his ancestors, who then yelled "EVE!" ???

They weren't running from a third person. It was an animus recording of a session with S16. Genetic memories are viewed in third person.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-08-2012, 05:51 PM

P.S Anyone with an 1080p/i hd tv can see that it IS the female symbol I guess 2 apples are needed to open the gate. making desmond and the templar HAVE to race against time ....and latecia england is the only other possible candidate to walk through the gate..unless its rebecca lmao, but we all know that story. But anywho the shapes are not circular they refer to this picture somehow in shape, but clearly not in context. So I presume I might be on to something :D thanks for the upload again buddy ! :D

@ frogger......Actually I just looked at all pages...the apple only shows up once, which is this photo my presumption is that with latecia england, daniel cross, and the 'master tempal' being field agent and vidic and the other 2 peolp being the history division and aquisition division we might only see those 3 (england,cross, 'master templar' : lets call him bob) chasing after desmond, but thats only an assumption but being that the 2 hexagons connecting to the female symbol we might( and this is a long shot) we might go into another so called nexus of time since desmond clearly went into one through altairs apple of eden #2 while he was 'out' so maybe when connor and desmond find 'a nexus' they might end up in a dimension of time with jupiter or whatever may happen <---- just an assumption, I truly believe that this 'eve' and 'her' are just references not literally a person or hybrid.
this most likely is saying that 2 apples(overies= a female right? you can't have a Y- eve ? but 2 'overies always symbolize a woman's system of reproduction ) are needed to open the gate,(which is the point of my thread ''how to open the gate'')

EDIT : I highly doubt that they need to HAVE the apple present to open the gate only a sync nexus and voila they will either
A.) a time where they will LEARN how to open the gate since the only peolpe that know the password are dead
B.) go to an eve memory

EDIT : It is clear that TWCB can communicate across time through the animus and what ever happend with ezios apple and altairs might happen with connor's (or george washington's) I believe that each apple is a catalogue a message if you will. if you read altairs codex it seems to add up with everything you can gather from all the games thus far.

Tuna...no.crust
03-08-2012, 06:02 PM
They weren't running from a third person. It was an animus recording of a session with S16. Genetic memories are viewed in third person.
So Eve is S16's ancestor? Alright, but then who called for her? It wasn't Adam.

EDIT: I mean there was a third person when they were escaping, who then called for Eve at the end of the video.

LightRey
03-08-2012, 06:05 PM

I actually think Adam was the ancestor. The video doesn't really make it very clear, but in TLA there are several (hidden) hints that link S16 to Adam. We don't know if Adam was the one who called out to Eve, his back was turned to the "camera" when her name could be heard.

frogger504
03-08-2012, 06:07 PM

EDIT: I mean there was a third person when they were escaping, who then called for Eve at the end of the video.

Nobody knows yet.

In TLA they view Adam's memories, so yeah.

Apirka
03-08-2012, 06:12 PM
...What exactly is a Y-chromosomal Adam and a mitochondrial Eve supposed to be?

And watching the youtube video, that does look like a female symbol, though considering that the image zooms in specifically on that I'd say the apple would go there. I wouldn't be surprised if we need two different PoE's though, considering the vault needed the staff and the apple.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-08-2012, 06:13 PM
...What exactly is a Y-chromosomal Adam and a mitochondrial Eve supposed to be?And watching the youtube video, that does look like a female symbol, though considering that the image zooms in specifically on that I'd say the apple would go there. I wouldn't be surprised if we need two different PoE's though, considering the vault needed the staff and the apple.Thank You for understanding lol I am not crazy, I could be wrong, but not crazy lol

P.S: Y-chromosomal adam and mito. Eve is most likely that we inherit there chromosomes and mitochondria in us..all of us so 'we' are all decendents of adam and eve (hybrid humans not necessarily those two, but from there 'kind') hybrid = TWCB and humans having offsprings :D (you know how it works) Adam and Eve are just a few of the many hybrids that existed and still might exist through genetic lineage

Tuna...no.crust
03-08-2012, 06:17 PM
Nobody knows yet.

Wait, they view Adam's memories in TLA?? WTF, I watched Esco's walkthrough on TLA and didn't notice any reference to Adam.

LightRey
03-08-2012, 06:18 PM
Nobody knows yet.

Imo, his voice in TLA sounded a lot like the voice calling out to Eve, so I really do think it was Adam. All this stuff about a third individual (who btw is nowhere to be seen when the "camera" zooms out) is all speculation imo on the misconception that it should've been in first person.

Wait, they view Adam's memories in TLA?? WTF, I watched Esco's walkthrough on TLA and didn't notice any reference to Adam.
Check the start of mem. 5 again then.

Apirka
03-08-2012, 06:23 PM
Thank You for understanding lol I am not crazy, I could be wrong, but not crazy lol

P.S: Y-chromosomal adam and mito. Eve is most likely that we inherit there chromosomes and mitochondria in us..all of us so 'we' are all decendents of adam and eve (hybrid humans not necessarily those two, but from there 'kind') hybrid = TWCB and humans having offsprings :D (you know how it works) Adam and Eve are just a few of the many hybrids that existed and still might exist through genetic lineage

If you pause at the exact moment before everything starts glowing there's some similariity; just from the screenshot posted before I would have that there isn't.

So a Y-chromosomal Adam is someone with Adam's Y-chromosome? Wouldn't that be subject to crossing over and such, so the "original" chromosome wouldn't be around any more? I don't know much about mitochondrial DNA, so I don't know of the same rules apply there.

LightRey
03-08-2012, 06:25 PM
If you pause at the exact moment before everything starts glowing there's some similariity; just from the screenshot posted before I would have that there isn't.

So a Y-chromosomal Adam is someone with Adam's Y-chromosome? Wouldn't that be subject to crossing over and such, so the "original" chromosome wouldn't be around any more? I don't know much about mitochondrial DNA, so I don't know of the same rules apply there.

It could be around if said descendant was a direct paternal descendant. The same applies to mitochondrial DNA, but for direct maternal descendants (though this would also include men, as mitochondria are passed down to both sons and daughters).

Acrimonious_Nin
03-08-2012, 06:30 PM

yeah but in the photo you clearly see the angles of the hexagon. so it's no a perfect circle. so it must be refering to altairs codex where he questions the apples purpose.

Yes Y - chromo. adam is someone with his Y chromosomes and no it would live on ..faintly, but still there and as for eve thats a mystery to me..sorry

P.S that is why desmond is 'special' due to his high concentration of TWCB dna, which was passed on from the interbreding :D

twenty_glyphs
03-08-2012, 06:50 PM
I really wish people would be nicer to people who are just asking questions on here. A lot of people want to understand the story without delving as deep as some of the most dedicated fans. Sure, the information they're asking can be found on the wiki, but a lot of times people don't even know what they should be searching for, so they're not going to find that information. That's why it's so much easier to ask a person who has taken the time to understand everything. Plenty of people just want to know what is happening in the story without solving every puzzle in the games and remembering every tiny detail from them so they can cross-reference it with the rest of the story. The Assassin's Creed story is not exactly clear or easy to follow.

As for the discussion of Eve, we don't have enough evidence to guess too much about her, so a lot of what we're arguing about is simply opinion. The writers have given intentionally vague statements that could lead down several paths. When Subject 16 says "Eden. She... in Eden. Find Eve. The Key. Her DNA.", that can be interpreted in a couple of ways. It could mean that Eve's DNA holds a genetic memory that is the key. Or it could mean that Eve's literal DNA is a key that will be necessary to open something. Or even that her DNA will reveal the key.

When Juno says "There is one who would accompany you through the gate. She lies not within our sight. The cross darkens the horizon.", that could mean a few things too. It could mean she knows there's someone who needs to accompany Desmond, but she can't see who it should be because the Templars are blocking her sight somehow. Or it could also mean that she knows exactly who "she" is, but Juno can't see her to know how to find her because of the Templars.

These things are intentionally cryptic. They're meant to provide tiny clues into the future of the story while still being vague enough to cause rampant speculation and prevent most of us from predicting the actual story from them. Presumably after the real story plays out, we'll look back and be able to properly interpret these statements with the benefit of hindsight.

As for the symbol on the Grand Temple that looks like the female/Venus symbol, that also looks reminiscent of the drawing on one of the Scrolls of Romulus in Brotherhood:

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110511123656/assassinscreed/images/2/25/Scroll04.jpg (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/index.php?title=Scrolls_of_Romulus&image=Scroll04-jpg)

That image seems to show possibly two Pieces of Eden being used to unlock the tree image, similar to the image from AC2 showing an Apple and another Piece combining. The tree looks similar to the female/Venus symbol, but not quite the same.

LightRey
03-08-2012, 06:56 PM
I really wish people would be nicer to people who are just asking questions on here. A lot of people want to understand the story without delving as deep as some of the most dedicated fans. Sure, the information they're asking can be found on the wiki, but a lot of times people don't even know what they should be searching for, so they're not going to find that information. That's why it's so much easier to ask a person who has taken the time to understand everything. Plenty of people just want to know what is happening in the story without solving every puzzle in the games and remembering every tiny detail from them so they can cross-reference it with the rest of the story. The Assassin's Creed story is not exactly clear or easy to follow.

As for the discussion of Eve, we don't have enough evidence to guess too much about her, so a lot of what we're arguing about is simply opinion. The writers have given intentionally vague statements that could lead down several paths. When Subject 16 says "Eden. She... in Eden. Find Eve. The Key. Her DNA.", that can be interpreted in a couple of ways. It could mean that Eve's DNA holds a genetic memory that is the key. Or it could mean that Eve's literal DNA is a key that will be necessary to open something. Or even that her DNA will reveal the key.

When Juno says "There is one who would accompany you through the gate. She lies not within our sight. The cross darkens the horizon.", that could mean a few things too. It could mean she knows there's someone who needs to accompany Desmond, but she can't see who it should be because the Templars are blocking her sight somehow. Or it could also mean that she knows exactly who "she" is, but Juno can't see her to know how to find her because of the Templars.

These things are intentionally cryptic. They're meant to provide tiny clues into the future of the story while still being vague enough to cause rampant speculation and prevent most of us from predicting the actual story from them. Presumably after the real story plays out, we'll look back and be able to properly interpret these statements with the benefit of hindsight.

As for the symbol on the Grand Temple that looks like the female/Venus symbol, that also looks reminiscent of the drawing on one of the Scrolls of Romulus in Brotherhood:

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110511123656/assassinscreed/images/2/25/Scroll04.jpg (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/index.php?title=Scrolls_of_Romulus&image=Scroll04-jpg)

That image seems to show possibly two Pieces of Eden being used to unlock the tree image, similar to the image from AC2 showing an Apple and another Piece combining. The tree looks similar to the female/Venus symbol, but not quite the same.

That picture is of the Vault at the end of ACB. The "tree image" in the middle can be seen with eagle vision near the pedestal that activates the parkour course.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-08-2012, 06:57 PM

lol Thank You for the contribution, I appreciate it. I have a question what is the symbol in the center? and what do you suppose it means?
because to me I see 2 apples and at the center is a galaxy like shape. If I were to interpret it I would assume that it hints to a 'sync nexus' like dimension where desmond was talking to jupter...not to add that minerva also shows us a 'space' like atmosphere to ezi and with juno...it seams also 'beyond this world' atmosphere. desmond also experienced this 'space' like environment I really think I bumped into something here that has not been mentioned on the forums :D (even though I could be completely wrong :p)

Apirka
03-08-2012, 07:36 PM
It could be around if said descendant was a direct paternal descendant. The same applies to mitochondrial DNA, but for direct maternal descendants (though this would also include men, as mitochondria are passed down to both sons and daughters).

But there would still be recombination to account for (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_recombination). It wouldn't be an exact copy of Adams. And that's ignoring the possibility that even in a direct paternal descendant mutations could have occurred.

LightRey
03-08-2012, 07:45 PM
But there would still be recombination to account for (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_recombination). It wouldn't be an exact copy of Adams. And that's ignoring the possibility that even in a direct paternal descendant mutations could have occurred.

Of course, but those are tiny bits of molecules. The Y-chromosomes of all men are largely identical. There have been relatively few persistent mutations over the course of the last 200,000 years.

recombination = mutation in the case of DNA btw.

Apirka
03-08-2012, 07:58 PM
Of course, but those are tiny bits of molecules. The Y-chromosomes of all men are largely identical. There have been relatively few persistent mutations over the course of the last 200,000 years.

recombination = mutation in the case of DNA btw.

Was it? I wasn't sure if point mutation was part of recombination any more. Been a while since I learned about that.

But the few differences would still mean it's not an exact copy. ...I don't know why I was arguing that point any more though.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-08-2012, 08:35 PM
2 apples = 'overies' = eve = gate inwhich desmond will go through(penetrate to reach blissfull heavenly spacetime continuum where jupiter is chillin with juno and minerva doing dubious things (cause you know how jupiter rolls ;) ) thank you all who helped contirbute to this theory lol especially to those who contributed to the extraneous off- topics here that helped keep this thread on page 1 I love you all equally ;D

EDIT: including GLHS's bad tv resolution Thank You

twenty_glyphs
03-08-2012, 09:28 PM
That picture is of the Vault at the end of ACB. The "tree image" in the middle can be seen with eagle vision near the pedestal that activates the parkour course.

I'm very aware of that. This sketch is similar to the one shown earlier in this thread, which appears to show an Apple and something else coming together with a scene that looks like Rodrigo Borgia preching in the Sistine Chapel. I interpret that as showing the Apple and Staff coming together to open the Vatican Vault, but that's not proven. This sketch is very similar, but there weren't two Pieces of Eden that came together to open Juno's Vault. My point is just that it seems like there may be more to this sketch from Brotherhood, possibly hinting at the Tree of Life theory that's been posted before, and it's also interesting that the new drawing on the Grand Temple looks kind of similar. As for what it means, if anything, no one has any clue.

frogger504
03-08-2012, 09:31 PM
I'm very aware of that. This sketch is similar to the one shown earlier in this thread, which appears to show an Apple and something else coming together with a scene that looks like Rodrigo Borgia preching in the Sistine Chapel. I interpret that as showing the Apple and Staff coming together to open the Vatican Vault, but that's not proven. This sketch is very similar, but there weren't two Pieces of Eden that came together to open Juno's Vault. My point is just that it seems like there may be more to this sketch from Brotherhood, possibly hinting at the Tree of Life theory that's been posted before, and it's also interesting that the new drawing on the Grand Temple looks kind of similar. As for what it means, if anything, no one has any clue.

What new drawing?

Sukramo
03-08-2012, 09:52 PM
Still, I doubt he has to find Eve herself, but maybe a daughter of Eve as Desmond is likely himself a son of Adam.

This makes no sence. Just because Eve was a woman and Adam was a man dosent mean that their offspring would be...............oh forget it.

So silly.

LightRey
03-08-2012, 09:57 PM
Was it? I wasn't sure if point mutation was part of recombination any more. Been a while since I learned about that.

But the few differences would still mean it's not an exact copy. ...I don't know why I was arguing that point any more though.

Genetic recombination is a kind of mutation or rather a symptom thereof.
Anyways, the difference shouldn't really matter much.

Possibly. I feel reluctant to draw any serious conclusions from this as of yet though.

GLHS
03-09-2012, 03:59 PM
2 apples = 'overies' = eve = gate inwhich desmond will go through(penetrate to reach blissfull heavenly spacetime continuum where jupiter is chillin with juno and minerva doing dubious things (cause you know how jupiter rolls ;) ) thank you all who helped contirbute to this theory lol especially to those who contributed to the extraneous off- topics here that helped keep this thread on page 1 I love you all equally ;D

EDIT: including GLHS's bad tv resolution Thank You

Hey, it's a 1080p tv. I think the quality is good enough lol. Btw, it's shows up right at the beginning pretty clear but it's only there for a frame, maybe 2 and then it's all glowy and hard to tell exactly what it is after that. I never looked at this frame by frame like 13Doctors did, so I never saw it. But you are right. There is a clear female symbol in the center. And I'm sure when I see it again in the cutscene, I will be able to actually see it now that it's been clearly pointed out to me.The rest of it could represent Apples, but I do see what you're saying about the ovary theory though. I'm not quite sure if everything you're saying makes sense to me, but I always did believe that "she" would play a big role in this next game. And seeing that, there definitely is something to this female theory.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-09-2012, 04:23 PM
Hey, it's a 1080p tv. I think the quality is good enough lol. Btw, it's shows up right at the beginning pretty clear but it's only there for a frame, maybe 2 and then it's all glowy and hard to tell exactly what it is after that. I never looked at this frame by frame like 13Doctors did, so I never saw it. But you are right. There is a clear female symbol in the center. And I'm sure when I see it again in the cutscene, I will be able to actually see it now that it's been clearly pointed out to me.The rest of it could represent Apples, but I do see what you're saying about the ovary theory though. I'm not quite sure if everything you're saying makes sense to me, but I always did believe that "she" would play a big role in this next game. And seeing that, there definitely is something to this female theory.Thank You :D I appreciate the acknowledgement. I was staring at the pic of the 'overies' that was posted here, if you look closely you will see the formation of a gate (similar to the ones that we see in desmonds journey[in the beginning of the 5th journey] and TLA[all the gates Clay walks through]) around the 'overies' or the hexagon shapes that connects to the female symbol. The female might be beyond this gate made of light ? if you look at the design its clearly a three dimensional door that the camera goes through that leads to this 'female with apples' lol maybe eve got greedy and got more apple with her dubious '' adam touch it...the apple SIN!!! NOW OR ITS OVER.....i love you don't run.... S16: begin session 12'' >_> ;)

dannyf0621
03-09-2012, 07:26 PM
im thinking that connor found the Grand Temple, and then that is why they view his memory. So that desmond can find said temple.

LightRey
03-09-2012, 07:56 PM
im thinking that connor found the Grand Temple, and then that is why they view his memory. So that desmond can find said temple.

They already did. They have the exact geographic coordinates.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-09-2012, 10:08 PM

Most likely its in the abstergo lab just like the e-mails in ac1 imply(also in abstergo industries e-mail imply as well) so most likely they still have apple #3

LightRey
03-09-2012, 10:33 PM
Most likely its in the abstergo lab just like the e-mails in ac1 imply(also in abstergo industries e-mail imply as well) so most likely they still have apple #3

That doesn't make any sense. If they had the apple they'd be using it for the satellite. They need only one. This was confirmed in TLA.

The email "applauds [Vidic's] efforst to located a replacement for the loss of no. 2 in the DIA accident", said efforts obviously referring to his sessions with Desmond. Clearly they lost PoE 3 and are trying to relocate it or they're just trying to find a third apple and aren't even referring to PoE no. 3 per se.

GLHS
03-10-2012, 03:01 PM
Nice new Sig. It's very attention grabbing.

LightRey
03-10-2012, 05:55 PM
Nice new Sig. It's very attention grabbing.

Thanks. I have Isaac to thank for it. :P
It does seem to look better on this darker background than my old one.

peepsz
03-10-2012, 07:32 PM
Quick thing, remember when S16 says, The sun... your son.

Does that have any significance? I'm not very experienced on this side of AC though.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-10-2012, 08:31 PM
Quick thing, remember when S16 says, The sun... your son.

Does that have any significance? I'm not very experienced on this side of AC though.

it could and it could not. It could mean that he saw something, then again it could mean that he was just rambling on...

LightRey
03-11-2012, 01:50 AM
it could and it could not. It could mean that he saw something, then again it could mean that he was just rambling on...
Exactly. This is also precisely why I don't understand why people don't have that sense of mystery around S16. If anything his rather "casual" attitude throughout ACR was incredibly mysterious considering he said things like that and never explained why.

ForgiveMePlz
03-11-2012, 01:58 AM
Exactly. This is also precisely why I don't understand why people don't have that sense of mystery around S16. If anything his rather "casual" attitude throughout ACR was incredibly mysterious considering he said things like that and never explained why.

S16 wanted to get out of the animus island with desmond being both at desmond body, but first he had to make desmond get out of the animus...

I think we will all be WTF when we somehow talk with S16 inside desmonds head :D

LightRey
03-11-2012, 02:00 AM
S16 wanted to get out of the animus island with desmond being both at desmond body, but first he had to make desmond get out of the animus...

I think we will all be WTF when we somehow talk with S16 inside desmonds head :D
Didn't the devs basically confirm that he's gone?

Moultonborough
03-11-2012, 02:02 AM
For the most part, yes.

ForgiveMePlz
03-11-2012, 02:41 AM
Didn't the devs basically confirm that he's gone?

when? where? .... i can't believe they put S16 asking desmond to go to desmond's body along with desmond and then make S16 disapear from the game -.-''
That's ridiculous T_T

stefman6987
03-11-2012, 05:09 AM

Desmond has to find a woman. According to S16 Eve's DNA holds something significant, but considering the fact that not even Juno knows what woman Desmond needs to find, I sincerely doubt it's Eve, though it may (and I stretch "may" about as far as I can here) be someone whose DNA is strongly linked to Eve's (meaning that her genetic memory of Eve may be less corrupted than that of most, or that she has a strong basis for Eagle Vision/Sense).

there referring to eve's DNA.. pretty much what i was trying to get across lol...

LightRey
03-11-2012, 11:10 AM
when? where? .... i can't believe they put S16 asking desmond to go to desmond's body along with desmond and then make S16 disapear from the game -.-''
That's ridiculous T_T

I don't know where. Some of the more recent interviews I think. They added it to make the event where S16 saved Desmond from deletion more dramatic. To make it seem like he was betraying him for a sec, while he was actually sacrificing himself to save Desmond.

there referring to eve's DNA.. pretty much what i was trying to get across lol...
Which still happened only once. I understand your enthusiasm on the matter, but the fact is that they really didn't mention her that often, let alone her DNA.

DeSabellis
03-11-2012, 12:11 PM
Can't forget about that whole blue arm thing either. The purpose of Revelations, aside from making money, was for Desmond to awaken the sixth. Juno did say, only she remains to be found, but with the tendency of this series to be cryptic and chaotic, if it was glossed over I wouldn't be too surprised. So I assume that a glowing blue arm, equals another sense for Desmond. When it comes to connections, thats about it- the third game was being produced and developed during the entire span of Brotherhood and Revelations, so those two games has a specific start point for Desmond's story in between the second and third game. The total modern story line wasn't very long, probably taking up two hours between two games. Likewise the only connection between these games is the fact that a temple was mentioned in a few games plus coordinates, and also the fact that they found said temple at the end of Revelations.

stefman6987
03-11-2012, 12:57 PM
Which still happened only once. I understand your enthusiasm on the matter, but the fact is that they really didn't mention her that often, let alone her DNA.

Yeah but when you think about it, it would be silly if they were referring to 2 different females, by saying that i mean if 16 was talking bout eves dna and juno was talking bout someone random.. i think it's safe to say desmond needs whats in eves DNA, IMO i think that's the only way it would make sense, considering eve was one of the first assassin's

stefman6987
03-11-2012, 12:59 PM
Can't forget about that whole blue arm thing either. The purpose of Revelations, aside from making money, was for Desmond to awaken the sixth. Juno did say, only she remains to be found, but with the tendency of this series to be cryptic and chaotic, if it was glossed over I wouldn't be too surprised. So I assume that a glowing blue arm, equals another sense for Desmond. When it comes to connections, thats about it- the third game was being produced and developed during the entire span of Brotherhood and Revelations, so those two games has a specific start point for Desmond's story in between the second and third game. The total modern story line wasn't very long, probably taking up two hours between two games. Likewise the only connection between these games is the fact that a temple was mentioned in a few games plus coordinates, and also the fact that they found said temple at the end of Revelations.

ahha "aside from making money" that made me laugh ahah :)

evil9494
03-11-2012, 01:46 PM
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/3240459_460s_v2.jpg
There he is a new exclusive skin from GAMESTOP :D. Only in my dreams haha

stefman6987
03-11-2012, 02:14 PM

HAHAH i seen this on rage comics the other day! so funny!

GLHS
03-11-2012, 02:33 PM
That's ridiculous T_T

In a Game Informer article about Revelations a couple months ago. And they've said the same thing here and there while talking about AC3 also.

LightRey
03-11-2012, 03:24 PM
Yeah but when you think about it, it would be silly if they were referring to 2 different females, by saying that i mean if 16 was talking bout eves dna and juno was talking bout someone random.. i think it's safe to say desmond needs whats in eves DNA, IMO i think that's the only way it would make sense, considering eve was one of the first assassin's

I don't think so. It would be silly if they were referring to the same woman in fact. Think about it. It's quite clear from TLA that Juno knew about Eve and it's also clear that whatever S16 knows about Eve he (mostly) got from Juno. Juno explicitly states that she does not know who the woman is that Desmond needs to find ("There is one who would accompany you through the gate. She lies not within our sight. The cross darkens the horizon."). If that woman would be Eve, how would Eve still be alive and how would Juno not know she is Eve is she is the one who gave S16 information about Eve in the first place?

Dammit. I wanted to post that one. :p

stefman6987
03-11-2012, 03:42 PM
I don't think so. It would be silly if they were referring to the same woman in fact. Think about it. It's quite clear from TLA that Juno knew about Eve and it's also clear that whatever S16 knows about Eve he (mostly) got from Juno. Juno explicitly states that she does not know who the woman is that Desmond needs to find ("There is one who would accompany you through the gate. She lies not within our sight. The cross darkens the horizon."). If that woman would be Eve, how would Eve still be alive and how would Juno not know she is Eve is she is the one who gave S16 information about Eve in the first place?

Have i missed something? juno doesn't ever say she doesn't know the woman she's referring to, i'm not saying that he needs to find eve, but their is something in eve's DNA line which would have been passed on to someone in the modern time.. look at desmond, he's this special guy because he has high doses of TWCB DNA, so maybe there is a woman who also has High doses of TWCB dna because she is a direct descendant of eve. That's what i'm saying lol, 16 got the info from juno, juno would have told him the truth about who desmond needs to find, and hence him saying in ACB "find eve, in eden, the key, her DNA", (remember juno saying "remember in eden") then juno sais "there is one who will accompany you through the gate, she lies not in our sight" put 1 and 1 together, and desmond needs to find what's so important about eve's DNA which has been passed onto someone in desmond's time, who knows, maybe where not going to be playing connor through desmond's memories.. *dramatic music*

LightRey
03-11-2012, 03:50 PM
Have i missed something? juno doesn't ever say she doesn't know the woman she's referring to, i'm not saying that he needs to find eve, but their is something in eve's DNA line which would have been passed on to someone in the modern time.. look at desmond, he's this special guy because he has high doses of TWCB DNA, so maybe there is a woman who also has High doses of TWCB dna because she is a direct descendant of eve. That's what i'm saying lol, 16 got the info from juno, juno would have told him the truth about who desmond needs to find, and hence him saying in ACB "find eve, in eden, the key, her DNA", (remember juno saying "remember in eden") then juno sais "there is one who will accompany you through the gate, she lies not in our sight" put 1 and 1 together, and desmond needs to find what's so important about eve's DNA which has been passed onto someone in desmond's time, who knows, maybe where not going to be playing connor through desmond's memories.. *dramatic music*

Did you not just read my quote? "She lies not within our sight.". That can really only mean that she has no f-ing idea who she is.

It's very well possible there's something significant regarding her DNA, especially considering what S16 said, which could link what Juno said to what S16 said. I even made a thread on a theory about that, but we do not know how well we can trust what S16 was saying and we have very little to go on.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-11-2012, 03:57 PM
I am just making a note that Clay does say ''Find Eve.In Eden.The key.Her DNA''... those are all sentences a.k.a complete ideas- ish. and Clay never says Eve's DNA he says 'Her DNA'clearly

Find Eve = a memory sequence as Adam

In Eden = historical location

The key = the objective

Her DNA = notice the 'HER' so maybe its refering to the contents of TWCB dna she holds inside her ? or a reference back to 'Find Eve', which posits the fact that desmond need to relive Adam's

memory in eden ?

stefman6987
03-11-2012, 04:01 PM
Did you not just read my quote? "She lies not within our sight.". That can really only mean that she has no f-ing idea who she is.

It's very well possible there's something significant regarding her DNA, especially considering what S16 said, which could link what Juno said to what S16 said. I even made a thread on a theory about that, but we do not know how well we can trust what S16 was saying and we have very little to go on.

nah i read it, just because she sais "she lies not within our sight" doesn't mean AT ALL that she has no idea who she is... i think it should be pretty obvious that it is a woman eve related.

stefman6987
03-11-2012, 04:02 PM
I am just making a note that Clay does say ''Find Eve.In Eden.The key.Her DNA''... those are all sentences a.k.a complete ideas- ish. and Clay never says Eve's DNA he says 'Her DNA'clearly

The key = the objective

Her DNA = notice the 'HER' so maybe its refering to the contents of TWCB dna she holds inside her ? or a reference back to 'Find Eve', which posits the fact that desmond need to relive Adam's

memory in eden ?

i think so, most likely we unlock the memories through these new puzzles, which are possibly in the temples?

LightRey
03-11-2012, 04:07 PM
nah i read it, just because she sais "she lies not within our sight" doesn't mean AT ALL that she has no idea who she is... i think it should be pretty obvious that it is a woman eve related.
No, it's not obvious. It would be obvious if Juno mentioned anything about Eve or her DNA, but she didn't and that begs the question why she wouldn't if the connection was there. If this person has to have some special connection to Eve (through her DNA) then why didn't she just say that?

Acrimonious_Nin
03-11-2012, 04:13 PM
i think so, most likely we unlock the memories through these new puzzles, which are possibly in the temples?

well if we go back to my original topic, when you incorporate the theory that the 2 hexagon shapes that connect to a female symbol at the end of AC:R, with the fact that befor the camera zooms in you see the drawing outline af a 3 dimensional image that resemble a gate similar to the ones in TLA, it is a sure fact that desmond will have to walk through a gate which leads to a female (most likely gate = memory )

...Since on the gates we see the 2 hexagons which resemble apple's of eden, with the fact that in s16's truth video we see 2 apple's (one with eve the other with a goddess[probably juno] ) and a coincedence that juno is waiting outside the van probably mean that we either need 2 apples to open the gate or we need to re-live Adam's memory to see just WTF was chasing them in that sequence where there were 2 apples present....in short Eve and Juno are the most signifant peolpe right now <------entire thing is messy sorry....

EDIT: " she lies not within our sight. The cross darkens the horizon" makes me wonder if they mean laticia england? she is the only OTHER female that fits that statement, were we to be taking info from known fact and not speculations of an ''if......random woman'' idea

stefman6987
03-11-2012, 04:25 PM
No, it's not obvious. It would be obvious if Juno mentioned anything about Eve or her DNA, but she didn't and that begs the question why she wouldn't if the connection was there. If this person has to have some special connection to Eve (through her DNA) then why didn't she just say that?

... well if you say that, then why didn't she just say. LUCY IS A TEMPLAR YOU HAVE TO KILL HER...? they won't make it obvious because it's a game and the whole point of it is to keep people interested.. like right now when where all discussing it!

I think 16 mentioning eve, the truth video from AC2 and juno mentioning a female is the key is really obvious

brick177
03-11-2012, 04:27 PM
"She" can't lie beyond the gate because "there is one who would accompany you through the gate. She lies not within our sight." So the person Desmond needs to find is not beyond the gate.

stefman6987
03-11-2012, 04:28 PM
well if we go back to my original topic, when you incorporate the theory that the 2 hexagon shapes that connect to a female symbol at the end of AC:R, with the fact that befor the camera zooms in you see the drawing outline af a 3 dimensional image that resemble a gate similar to the ones in TLA, it is a sure fact that desmond will have to walk through a gate which leads to a female (most likely gate = memory )

...Since on the gates we see the 2 hexagons which resemble apple's of eden, with the fact that in s16's truth video we see 2 apple's (one with eve the other with a goddess[probably juno] ) and a coincedence that juno is waiting outside the van probably mean that we either need 2 apples to open the gate or we need to re-live Adam's memory to see just WTF was chasing them in that sequence where there were 2 apples present....in short Eve and Juno are the most signifant peolpe right now <------entire thing is messy sorry....

EDIT: " she lies not within our sight. The cross darkens the horizon" makes me wonder if they mean laticia england? she is the only OTHER female that fits that statement, were we to be taking info from known fact and not speculations of an ''if......random woman'' idea

i completely agree man, i actually made a thread about that a while ago, i thought that when it zooms into the temple you see a gate like from animus island. Yeh it couldn't be a woman not eve related, it has to be, wouldn't make sense if it was a random..

Acrimonious_Nin
03-11-2012, 04:34 PM
"She" can't lie beyond the gate because "there is one who would accompany you through the gate. She lies not within our sight." So the person Desmond needs to find is not beyond the gate.

You got it wrong the ending with the female symbol where I am saying she is beyond the gate just means the ending was cryptic. It means that desmond need to find this woman in a memory (gate = memory in TLA all the gates Clay walks through is a memory) BEFORE Desmond and this girs walk through the REAL gate which is there physically. get it ?

EDIT: too make an earlier messy statement clearer it goes like this

S16 session 12: (MEMORY)

- 2 apples (one with eve, the other with 'Minerva') [ you may ask why Minerva, heres why, First, in the truth video we see a TWCB with a similar hat shape as hers, Second we see them forging something most likely weapons Miverva is a 'warrior' in both greek and roman mythology who lead to military victory and Lastly, her root name...Minerva's name root (Proto-Indo-European mn- and Latin men-) links her to memory, remembrance, or recollection, which is what her role is in the game (in helping the Assassins, or humanity, remember their past).- (assassins creed wiki)

-2 women (Eve, and 'Minerva')

AC:R ENDING ( GATE)[This is were the speculation comes ]

- 2 hexagons (apples)

- 2 women (Juno, 'female symbol' )

Most likely it is just speculation, but it can also be a hint that the GATE(memory) will lead desmond to a significant point in his genetic MEMORY(gate) that will show him where or who this girl is or

atleast show us what Eve has to offer (the key).

...hands down Latecia England....http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120113.419/images/smilies/tongue.png

LightRey
03-11-2012, 06:09 PM
... well if you say that, then why didn't she just say. LUCY IS A TEMPLAR YOU HAVE TO KILL HER...? they won't make it obvious because it's a game and the whole point of it is to keep people interested.. like right now when where all discussing it!

I think 16 mentioning eve, the truth video from AC2 and juno mentioning a female is the key is really obvious
Apparently she doesn't want Desmond to know Lucy was a templar (for whatever reason). He still doesn't know. Not even S16 told him.

stefman6987
03-12-2012, 01:31 PM
Apparently she doesn't want Desmond to know Lucy was a templar (for whatever reason). He still doesn't know. Not even S16 told him.

At one point your saying it's obvious lucy was a templar from what juno said at the end of ACB and in the Truth, now your saying they didn't want desmond to know? dude admit your wrong man, ofcourse she wanted desmond to know she was a templar she made him stab her!!! and the key words she was saying.. oh and what 16 said "she is not who you think it is" and i will repeat it again, THEY MAKE IT SUBLIMINAL BECAUSE ITS A GAME, THE REASON WE BUY AND PLAY THESE GAMES IS FOR THAT REASON BECAUSE ITS AWESOME TO FIGURE THESE THINGS OUT! weather or not she made it clear to desmond it will be explained to him in AC3. It's also obvious enough that they are after eves DNA.. end of story, you can't possibly argue that

LightRey
03-12-2012, 01:47 PM
At one point your saying it's obvious lucy was a templar from what juno said at the end of ACB and in the Truth, now your saying they didn't want desmond to know? dude admit your wrong man, ofcourse she wanted desmond to know she was a templar she made him stab her!!! and the key words she was saying.. oh and what 16 said "she is not who you think it is" and i will repeat it again, THEY MAKE IT SUBLIMINAL BECAUSE ITS A GAME, THE REASON WE BUY AND PLAY THESE GAMES IS FOR THAT REASON BECAUSE ITS AWESOME TO FIGURE THESE THINGS OUT! weather or not she made it clear to desmond it will be explained to him in AC3. It's also obvious enough that they are after eves DNA.. end of story, you can't possibly argue that

What are you talking about? I never said it was obvious that Lucy was a Templar at the end of ACB. There was indication, but certainly nothing conclusive. It was just something that fairly easily came to mind, which is sad, because that makes it a cliche. Desmond certainly didn't know she was a Templar and he still doesn't.

YOU KEEP JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS.

stefman6987
03-12-2012, 02:53 PM
What are you talking about? I never said it was obvious that Lucy was a Templar at the end of ACB. There was indication, but certainly nothing conclusive. It was just something that fairly easily came to mind, which is sad, because that makes it a cliche. Desmond certainly didn't know she was a Templar and he still doesn't.

YOU KEEP JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS.

In posts about lucy i have seen you say "from what we have seen in brotherhood, lucy is a templar" not those exact words but you were one of the true believers that she was a templar, I'm not jumping to conclusions at all.. it doesn't take a genius to figure out that they are looking for eves DNA.. how can you not see this... 16 said it, juno talked about a female.. how can you not get that it's a reference to eve's DNA?!!! im not saying it's actually eve but a descendant of eve... i honestly don't know how anyone can't get this, i've made it crystal clear, they are talking bout a female in particular, juno must know who it is, desmond is going to find out in ac3, if he didn't then that would be stupid why the hell would they even mention it at all.. 16 probably knows who it is because of what he saw in EDEN... in the truth he didn't have enough time to explain it to desmond but still made it clear...

stefman6987
03-12-2012, 03:00 PM
"and if Desmond were to be a direct paternal descendant of Adam, then it would make a lot of sense for him to have to find a direct maternal descendant of Eve." that came from the end of your thread... this is WHAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SAY THIS WHOLE TIME....

LightRey
03-12-2012, 05:06 PM
In posts about lucy i have seen you say "from what we have seen in brotherhood, lucy is a templar" not those exact words but you were one of the true believers that she was a templar, I'm not jumping to conclusions at all.. it doesn't take a genius to figure out that they are looking for eves DNA.. how can you not see this... 16 said it, juno talked about a female.. how can you not get that it's a reference to eve's DNA?!!! im not saying it's actually eve but a descendant of eve... i honestly don't know how anyone can't get this, i've made it crystal clear, they are talking bout a female in particular, juno must know who it is, desmond is going to find out in ac3, if he didn't then that would be stupid why the hell would they even mention it at all.. 16 probably knows who it is because of what he saw in EDEN... in the truth he didn't have enough time to explain it to desmond but still made it clear...

No I wasn't. I was a firm non-believer in fact. You can ask any forum regular from before that was revealed.

GLHS
03-12-2012, 06:03 PM
No I wasn't. I was a firm non-believer in fact. You can ask any forum regular from before that was revealed.

I second this lol. When I first joined, you and I were in an argument about why it was/wasn't plausible that she was a Templar. I saw the clues as evidence, you saw them as things that could otherwise be explained. In the middle of that was when the leaked audio was brought to everybody's attention and you realized that they were actually important clues to take note of. I'm still proud of being right, if only once :D

brick177
03-12-2012, 06:38 PM
The "female" symbol is also the symbol of the planet Venus, who was a Roman goddess. So it could easily be yet another TWCB, Venus. Venus was associated with the Etruscan Deity, Turan, so, she might well go by the name Turan instead in keeping with the Etruscan tradition of TWCB.

LightRey
03-12-2012, 07:57 PM
I second this lol. When I first joined, you and I were in an argument about why it was/wasn't plausible that she was a Templar. I saw the clues as evidence, you saw them as things that could otherwise be explained. In the middle of that was when the leaked audio was brought to everybody's attention and you realized that they were actually important clues to take note of. I'm still proud of being right, if only once :D

xD
Everybody gets one :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&amp;v=FYZfNZbn0SU

The "female" symbol is also the symbol of the planet Venus, who was a Roman goddess. So it could easily be yet another TWCB, Venus. Venus was associated with the Etruscan Deity, Turan, so, she might well go by the name Turan instead in keeping with the Etruscan tradition of TWCB.

Very true. The symbol is also used for the goddess btw, not just the planet (same goes for the male symbol and Mars).

Gil_217
03-12-2012, 09:02 PM

Actually...

...this is very true!

I remember that we were even discussing this topic (Lucy's true allegiance) with LightRey believing firmly that she wasn't a Templar, and then, someone posted the leaked video.

The rest is history!

LightRey
03-12-2012, 10:26 PM
Funny how being wrong at one time is helping me being right this time.

stefman6987
03-13-2012, 09:45 AM
"and if Desmond were to be a direct paternal descendant of Adam, then it would make a lot of sense for him to have to find a direct maternal descendant of Eve." this came from your thread.. you didn't acknowledge it when i already posted it but this is exactly what i have been saying and you have been telling me i'm jumping to conclusions?!?!!?!?!

when i joined these forums you were talking bout "lucy is a templar the proof is there and we will see it when the dlc comes out"... maybe before the leaked audio you didn't believe it but i wasn't around to see that...so.. no you are not right.. bit high on your horse there...

LightRey
03-13-2012, 12:02 PM
"and if Desmond were to be a direct paternal descendant of Adam, then it would make a lot of sense for him to have to find a direct maternal descendant of Eve." this came from your thread.. you didn't acknowledge it when i already posted it but this is exactly what i have been saying and you have been telling me i'm jumping to conclusions?!?!!?!?!

when i joined these forums you were talking bout "lucy is a templar the proof is there and we will see it when the dlc comes out"... maybe before the leaked audio you didn't believe it but i wasn't around to see that...so.. no you are not right.. bit high on your horse there...

As I said several times in said thread, I don't believe in that theory even though I was the one who thought of it. I specifically pointed out which assumptions the theory required. The only reason I made that thread was because I thought the theory was interesting, but most certainly not likely.

As for when you joined, yes of course I believed it then obviously because of the leak. I never believed it before then and I still think it's cliche. I never believed it because there were any clues there or because I was jumping to conclusions. I believed it because conclusive evidence​ was presented to me.

stefman6987
03-13-2012, 01:23 PM
As I said several times in said thread, I don't believe in that theory even though I was the one who thought of it. I specifically pointed out which assumptions the theory required. The only reason I made that thread was because I thought the theory was interesting, but most certainly not likely.

As for when you joined, yes of course I believed it then obviously because of the leak. I never believed it before then and I still think it's cliche. I never believed it because there were any clues there or because I was jumping to conclusions. I believed it because conclusive evidence​ was presented to me.

you preach what you don't believe...? so your going to sit there... and tell me.. that i'm wrong for thinking that it's possible (MORE THEN LIKELY FROM EVIDENCE WE HAVE SEEN) that desmond needs to find some one who has a strong connection with their DNA to eve... but then your going to post a thread pretty much stating exactly what i have been saying this hole time.. i get that you don't agree with it.. but you like to go off evidence so much, your thread implied that it is going to possibly happen, from the events we have seen with 16, TWCB we can be pretty sure that AC3 will involve eve..

LightRey
03-13-2012, 01:44 PM
you preach what you don't believe...? so your going to sit there... and tell me.. that i'm wrong for thinking that it's possible (MORE THEN LIKELY FROM EVIDENCE WE HAVE SEEN) that desmond needs to find some one who has a strong connection with their DNA to eve... but then your going to post a thread pretty much stating exactly what i have been saying this hole time.. i get that you don't agree with it.. but you like to go off evidence so much, your thread implied that it is going to possibly happen, from the events we have seen with 16, TWCB we can be pretty sure that AC3 will involve eve..
It's a theory. I don't believe it because there isn't enough evidence. I don't preach it, I discuss it. You're not wrong in thinking that it's possible, you're wrong in thinking that it's true​.

stefman6987
03-13-2012, 02:31 PM
... how can you not think it's most likely going to happen even though subject 16 specifically sais "in eden, find eve, the key.. HER DNA"
so obviously eve's DNA contains something important which is relevant to desmond saving the world, so what am i going to believe, a random person who fails to comprehend what's being put infront of him or understand what is clearly happening.. i think i'll take the obvious pick.. considering i only support this because there is enough evidence, 16's line in the truth video is more then enough

frogger504
03-13-2012, 02:52 PM
Are you my completely irrational "friend"?

Otherwise, you are being completely irrational and a bit paranoid. Nobody is fighting you... You seem to believe that he is out to get you, no.

You should take a second, meditate, breathe a lot slower, then re-read the last two pages. Nobody is "wrong", these are discussions on theories. Also, discussing someone's belief prior to further evidence is a bit irrational and completely irrelevant.

stefman6987
03-13-2012, 03:01 PM
not at all.. just iot's a bit obvious, don't ya think.

LightRey
03-13-2012, 03:04 PM
... how can you not think it's most likely going to happen even though subject 16 specifically sais "in eden, find eve, the key.. HER DNA"
so obviously eve's DNA contains something important which is relevant to desmond saving the world, so what am i going to believe, a random person who fails to comprehend what's being put infront of him or understand what is clearly happening.. i think i'll take the obvious pick.. considering i only support this because there is enough evidence, 16's line in the truth video is more then enough
If it were that important to Desmond saving the world why didn't he discuss it with him in ACR? The devs said we can't trust everything he said before ACR and they also said that the S16 stuff from before ACR is more part of a side-story than part of the main story.

I see absolutely no reason to assume that what S16 said in ACB is directly to Desmond's mission to save the world. It could be, but the evidence supporting it is still meager at best.

stefman6987
03-13-2012, 03:11 PM
If it were that important to Desmond saving the world why didn't he discuss it with him in ACR? The devs said we can't trust everything he said before ACR and they also said that the S16 stuff from before ACR is more part of a side-story than part of the main story.

I see absolutely no reason to assume that what S16 said in ACB is directly to Desmond's mission to save the world. It could be, but the evidence supporting it is still meager at best.

Desmond had to find the nexus first, why didn't he mention lucy either? if it's unreliable then why did juno mention a female?.. now i just think your taking the piss..

LightRey
03-13-2012, 03:17 PM
Desmond had to find the nexus first, why didn't he mention lucy either? if it's unreliable then why did juno mention a female?.. now i just think your taking the piss..
Why would someone with a close (genetic) relation to Eve have to be female? The fact that he needs to look for a woman is no indication of anything. It can't be Eve herself, that much is obvious, since Eve is dead and Juno knew about Eve, and a male descendant of her can have as strong a genetic connection to her as any female.

stefman6987
03-13-2012, 03:40 PM
Why would someone with a close (genetic) relation to Eve have to be female? The fact that he needs to look for a woman is no indication of anything. It can't be Eve herself, that much is obvious, since Eve is dead and Juno knew about Eve, and a male descendant of her can have as strong a genetic connection to her as any female.

read my posts IM NOT SAYING IT"S EVE i'm saying it's eve's DNA, 16 doesn't clarify weather this person is male or female.. BUT..... the fact that juno said there is one who will accompany you through the gate, SHE lies not within our sight.. notice the she, just incase you didn't know, you say SHE if your referring to a female... just incase you didn't know.. i don't get how you can't accept it, but i want to know what your actually thinking what do you actually think juno meant when she spoke at the end of ACB, and who was she referring to?

LightRey
03-13-2012, 03:47 PM
read my posts IM NOT SAYING IT"S EVE i'm saying it's eve's DNA, 16 doesn't clarify weather this person is male or female.. BUT..... the fact that juno said there is one who will accompany you through the gate, SHE lies not within our sight.. notice the she, just incase you didn't know, you say SHE if your referring to a female... just incase you didn't know.. i don't get how you can't accept it, but i want to know what your actually thinking what do you actually think juno meant when she spoke at the end of ACB, and who was she referring to?

Ugh, you're not getting it. If it's not Eve then said woman being female doesn't mean anything. That's what I'm saying.

Let me make this easy for you: WHY WOULD IT MATTER THAT IT'S A WOMAN? WHY WOULD THAT BE AN INDICATION OF SOMEONE WITH A STRONG GENETIC LINK TO EVE? ARE YOU SAYING A MAN CAN'T HAVE A STRONG GENETIC CONNECTION TO EVE?

There. Understand that?

Acrimonious_Nin
03-13-2012, 03:47 PM
hands down latecia england ... if you were at the stand point of TWCB looking far off into the horizon and you saw darkness that came from ''the cross''(unless its daniels nickname they gave to him which is unlikely) that did not let you see ****her, but you know there is someone there that is relavent and female... you would find latecia england lol

EDIT: what did i write wrong? <_<.....omg f-a-r-t XD hahahahah really lmao hahha WOW I am amazed, ubisoft must live in an area where such words are blasphemy lol :D

stefman6987
03-13-2012, 04:06 PM
Ugh, you're not getting it. If it's not Eve then said woman being female doesn't mean anything. That's what I'm saying.

Let me make this easy for you: WHY WOULD IT MATTER THAT IT'S A WOMAN? WHY WOULD THAT BE AN INDICATION OF SOMEONE WITH A STRONG GENETIC LINK TO EVE? ARE YOU SAYING A MAN CAN'T HAVE A STRONG GENETIC CONNECTION TO EVE?

There. Understand that?

..... i am getting it, 16 didn't clarify weather this person was female or male read my last post... it matters that she is a woman because juno said "she will accompany you through the gate", juno didn't say "she" by coincidence, and you can't ignore what 16 said, remember that was said by the people who said the red footprints, the only color that symbolizes templars was an accident.. coincidence.. i think not!

LET ME MAKE THIS EASY FOR YOU, IF JUNO DIDN"T MENTION THIS FEMALE I WOULD AGREE WITH YOU BECAUSE WE WOULD HAVE NO INDICATION THAT THIS PERSON WOULD BE A WOMAN BUT FROM WHAT 16 said "the key is eve's DNA" ( im just gathering that desmond needs someone male or female that has a connection to eves DNA) BUT... WHEN JUNO SAID "SHE" DID IT NOT CROSS YOUR MIND FOR A SECOND THAT THIS WOMAN SHE IS REFERRING TO WOULD HAVE A CONNECTION TO EVE!?!?!?!? IT'S THE ONLY LOGICAL ANSWER, 16 REFERRING TO EVES DNA AND JUNO TALKING BOUT FINDING A WOMAN... IF THE TWO ARE COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT TO ONE ANOTHER THEN THAT IS JUST PLAIN STUPID...

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT???!?!?!?!!

LightRey
03-13-2012, 04:07 PM
hands down latecia england ... if you were at the stand point of TWCB looking far off into the horizon and you saw darkness that came from ''the cross''(unless its daniels nickname they gave to him which is unlikely) that did not let you see ****her, but you know there is someone there that is relavent and female... you would find latecia england lol

EDIT: what did i write wrong? <_<.....omg f-a-r-t XD hahahahah really lmao hahha WOW I am amazed, ubisoft must live in an area where such words are blasphemy lol :D

I think it's some kind of standard filter or something they quickly set up, since it filters completely different words than the filter on the old forums and it filters parts of words as well as entire words.

..... i am getting it, 16 didn't clarify weather this person was female or male read my last post... it matters that she is a woman because juno said "she will accompany you through the gate", juno didn't say "she" by coincidence, and you can't ignore what 16 said, remember that was said by the people who said the red footprints, the only color that symbolizes templars was an accident.. coincidence.. i think not!

LET ME MAKE THIS EASY FOR YOU, IF JUNO DIDN"T MENTION THIS FEMALE I WOULD AGREE WITH YOU BECAUSE WE WOULD HAVE NO INDICATION THAT THIS PERSON WOULD BE A WOMAN BUT FROM WHAT 16 said "the key is eve's DNA" ( im just gathering that desmond needs someone male or female that has a connection to eves DNA) BUT... WHEN JUNO SAID "SHE" DID IT NOT CROSS YOUR MIND FOR A SECOND THAT THIS WOMAN SHE IS REFERRING TO WOULD HAVE A CONNECTION TO EVE!?!?!?!? IT'S THE ONLY LOGICAL ANSWER, 16 REFERRING TO EVES DNA AND JUNO TALKING BOUT FINDING A WOMAN... IF THE TWO ARE COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT TO ONE ANOTHER THEN THAT IS JUST PLAIN STUPID...

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT???!?!?!?!!

Eh, the footprints meant nothing. It was confirmed by the devs that the footprints were actually the team's footprints from carrying the stuff from the van to the villa and they only placed them so that people could find their way back to the villa if they went outside, so your point there is just wrong.

WHAT DOES IT MATTER THAT IT'S A WOMAN?

Christ, how are you not getting this? Juno mentions a woman and because she mentions a woman she is obviously connected to something S16 says about Eve? How does that make sense? According to that logic Layla who is mentioned in AC1 HAS to be Subject 15, because she was a woman.

stefman6987
03-13-2012, 04:27 PM
Eh, the footprints meant nothing. It was confirmed by the devs that the footprints were actually the team's footprints from carrying the stuff from the van to the villa and they only placed them so that people could find their way back to the villa if they went outside, so your point there is just wrong.

WHAT DOES IT MATTER THAT IT'S A WOMAN?

Christ, how are you not getting this? Juno mentions a woman and because she mentions a woman she is obviously connected to something S16 says about Eve? How does that make sense? According to that logic Layla who is mentioned in AC1 HAS to be Subject 15, because she was a woman.

holy hell now your just going on coz you can't admit your wrong... READ MY POSTS!!! it is very relevant that this person 16 referred to is a woman because juno mentioned this special female, now answer me this, if you honestly believe that desmond needs to find a person who is not eve related, then what sense does 16 saying "the key is eves dna" make.. and vice versa, wtf are you kidding me? you are completely wrong, i have never seen such a failed attempt of reasoning like the way you do... what the hell does that have to do with what im saying... THERE IS NO PROOF THAT SHE WAS SUBJECT 15, BUT THERE IS EVIDENCE IN WHAT IM SAYING.. 16 sais "the key is in eves DNA" juno sais "she will accompany you" hmmm.. interesting, after watching the truth, i figured because 16 is talking to desmond, what he said is relevant, and if you think it isnt you may aswell say the blood on the walls in abstergo is irelevant.. oh wait apparently the world is gonna end in 2012? ohh.. i thought what 16 said should be ignored... hmmm... interesting, after playing the truth i passed the game and when juno said "she will accompnay you" i immediately thought so desmond needs to find a chick, wait 16 referred to a person (MALE OR FEMALE) that there dna is the key... OH MY GAWWWWWD, DESMOND IS SPECIAL BECAUSE OF HIS DNA, HE NEEDS TO FIND A CHICK WHO IS PRESUMABLY SPECIAL, WHY WOULD HE NEED A RANDOM GIRL... A GIRL WHO HAS A HIGH CONCENTRATION OF TWCB DNA, SOMEONE WHO NEEDS TO BE SIMILAR TO DESMOND IN A WAY WHICH WILL HELP HIM SAVE THE WORLD AND STOP THE TEMPLARS... A PERSON WHO HAS THIS SPECIAL DNA, HAS A STRONGER CONNECTION TO TWCB THROUGH THERE DNA... ADAM AND EVE WERE THE FIRST ASSASSIN'S SO MOST LIKELY THIS CHICK DESMOND NEEDS TO FIND HAS A STRONG CONNECTION TO EVE WHO IN TURN HAS A STRONG CONNECTION TO TWCB, THIS IS FURTHER SUPPORTED BY THE TRUTH IN AC2...

LightRey
03-13-2012, 04:30 PM
holy hell now your just going on coz you can't admit your wrong... READ MY POSTS!!! it is very relevant that this person 16 referred to is a woman because juno mentioned this special female, now answer me this, if you honestly believe that desmond needs to find a person who is not eve related, then what sense does 16 saying "the key is eves dna" make.. and vice versa, wtf are you kidding me? you are completely wrong, i have never seen such a failed attempt of reasoning like the way you do... what the hell does that have to do with what im saying... THERE IS NO PROOF THAT SHE WAS SUBJECT 15, BUT THERE IS EVIDENCE IN WHAT IM SAYING.. 16 sais "the key is in eves DNA" juno sais "she will accompany you" hmmm.. interesting, after watching the truth, i figured because 16 is talking to desmond, what he said is relevant, and if you think it isnt you may aswell say the blood on the walls in abstergo is irelevant.. oh wait apparently the world is gonna end in 2012? ohh.. i thought what 16 said should be ignored... hmmm... interesting, after playing the truth i passed the game and when juno said "she will accompnay you" i immediately thought so desmond needs to find a chick, wait 16 referred to a person (MALE OR FEMALE) that there dna is the key... OH MY GAWWWWWD, DESMOND IS SPECIAL BECAUSE OF HIS DNA, HE NEEDS TO FIND A CHICK WHO IS PRESUMABLY SPECIAL, WHY WOULD HE NEED A RANDOM GIRL... A GIRL WHO HAS A HIGH CONCENTRATION OF TWCB DNA, SOMEONE WHO NEEDS TO BE SIMILAR TO DESMOND IN A WAY WHICH WILL HELP HIM SAVE THE WORLD AND STOP THE TEMPLARS... A PERSON WHO HAS THIS SPECIAL DNA, HAS A STRONGER CONNECTION TO TWCB THROUGH THERE DNA... ADAM AND EVE WERE THE FIRST ASSASSIN'S SO MOST LIKELY THIS CHICK DESMOND NEEDS TO FIND HAS A STRONG CONNECTION TO EVE WHO IN TURN HAS A STRONG CONNECTION TO TWCB, THIS IS FURTHER SUPPORTED BY THE TRUTH IN AC2...

S16 doesn't refer to any other woman than Eve.

LordWolv
03-13-2012, 04:39 PM
Shut your face.
Don't you dare come to these forums and start shouting at people about absolute rubbish. If you want to express OPINION, you talk constructively. Just get it in your head, we know a lot more than you, and you are WRONG. LightRey himself is almost at 10,000 posts, he knows all there is to in the AC series. You come here and start typing pathetically, using caps lock and talking complete rubbish and expect to be respected?

LightRey
03-13-2012, 04:44 PM
-S16 says: "Eve... the key... her DNA"
-Juno says: "There is one who would accompany you through the gate. She lies not within our sight. The cross darkens the horizon."

Now why would Desmond need a woman to access Eve's DNA?

stefman6987
03-13-2012, 04:59 PM
Shut your face.
Don't you dare come to these forums and start shouting at people about absolute rubbish. If you want to express OPINION, you talk constructively. Just get it in your head, we know a lot more than you, and you are WRONG. LightRey himself is almost at 10,000 posts, he knows all there is to in the AC series. You come here and start typing pathetically, using caps lock and talking complete rubbish and expect to be respected?

Who are you...? Don't tell me what to do you tosser, I'll do what I want, I'm having a nice discussion with my pal lighrey, even though he's an idiot where just having a nice convo ;) wow watch out lightrey has almost 10k posts that must mean he's an ac genius hey? That doesn't mean anything, he's had an account since 2009... Even though I'm presenting the upright most obvious evidence yet he still denies it, you are a wiesel, you know nothing, and just for that comment I'm going to troll you so bad.. Another time I gotta get some rest ;) I don't expect anything I just don't like when ppl try convincing me of stuff that isn't backed up, I have backed up my argument and what I say makes sense.. I don't see how use aren't getting it...

And lightrey.. Are you an idiot? Wtf have I been saying this hole time, I didn't say 16 refers to another woman!! I always said he refers to eve , I said he's talking about her DNA, but when you think about it you gotta realize eve is dead, the game is about reliving memories... Someone make or female assume w don know has this key in there DNA, who is related to eve... Ohhh look Juno refers to a chick, I can piece that together why can't you? That's right... Your an idiot

You guys are ****ing ridicolous...

P.s. I would have written this all in caps if it wasn't for me vein on my phone.... Are you mad Isaac, you mad brew ?

stefman6987
03-13-2012, 05:00 PM
-S16 says: "Eve... the key... her DNA"
-Juno says: "There is one who would accompany you through the gate. She lies not within our sight. The cross darkens the horizon."

Now why would Desmond need a woman to access Eve's DNA?
What relevance would this chick have if there wasn't something special about her DNA...

LightRey
03-13-2012, 05:01 PM
Who are you...? Don't tell me what to do you tosser, I'll do what I want, I'm having a nice discussion with my pal lighrey, even though he's an idiot where just having a nice convo ;) wow watch out lightrey has almost 10k posts that must mean he's an ac genius hey? That doesn't mean anything, he's had an account since 2009... Even though I'm presenting the upright most obvious evidence yet he still denies it, you are a wiesel, you know nothing, and just for that comment I'm going to troll you so bad.. Another time I gotta get some rest ;) I don't expect anything I just don't like when ppl try convincing me of stuff that isn't backed up, I have backed up my argument and what I say makes sense.. I don't see how use aren't getting it...

And lightrey.. Are you an idiot? Wtf have I been saying this hole time, I didn't say 16 refers to another woman!! I always said he refers to eve , I said he's talking about her DNA, but when you think about it you gotta realize eve is dead, the game is about reliving memories... Someone make or female assume w don know has this key in there DNA, who is related to eve... Ohhh look Juno refers to a chick, I can piece that together why can't you? That's right... Your an idiot

You guys are ****ing ridicolous...

P.s. I would have written this all in caps if it wasn't for me vein on my phone.... Are you mad Isaac, you mad brew ?

So basically what you're saying is that, because someone first mentions someone's DNA and then someone else mentions that there is a woman, that that obviously means that they are referring to the same person, even though neither at any point refers to anything said people have in common?

What relevance would this chick have if there wasn't something special about her DNA...
She could be an important ally. Maybe someone with specific knowledge Desmond needs. It could really be anything, but either way, even if her DNA is special, why would that part have any relevance to Eve?

LordWolv
03-13-2012, 05:03 PM
No, no you weren't having a nice conversation. Don't you dare try and tell me you're better than me, start calling me names, you're going to troll me? Grow up mate. I told you the truth, it wasn't up for discussion, you need to mature up and accept that you are sometimes wrong. I am not going to turn this into an argument because that would just cause more embarrassment on your side, so we'll end it here.

You have been reported for breaking the rules of the forums.

itsamea-mario
03-13-2012, 05:05 PM

I don't remember anyone saying ; "the key is in EVE's DNA".
Even so, chances are Desmond already has EVE'S DNA, if he's descended from Adam, chances are he's also descended from eve.

And just because this woman Desmond has to find is a woman, doesn't mean she has anything to do with eve, she could be from a completely different bloodline for all we know.

You keep telling lightrey to "read your post".
Lightrey may be extremely annoying but he's not an idiot, he is reading your posts, from what I can see, it's you who's not reading LightRey's posts, you should probably try reading your own whilst your at it as well.

LightRey
03-13-2012, 05:14 PM

Insults
Speculation
Failure to understand
True
False
Other

jmk1999
03-13-2012, 05:26 PM
that's enough. it's just a game.

please stop typing in all caps... everyone. it simulates shouting. also, insulting members is not tolerated.

@ stefman6987 (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/1255523-stefman6987):
you've been already warned once about insulting members and using foul language. do so again and you WILL be facing suspension. this is non-negotiable. please adhere to my warnings.

LordWolv
03-13-2012, 05:30 PM
On another note.. who likes cats?

xD I'm joking..

LightRey
03-13-2012, 05:32 PM
To get back on topic: If we assume that we in fact will need 2 PoE's, what if the woman Juno is referring to has to be able to control said second PoE?

Moultonborough
03-13-2012, 05:43 PM
I don't think they need two POE's. I think we just need a Apple and a person(Desmond) who has a high relation to TWCB. It took them three games to get a Apple, how would they find another so fast, even if Connor shows them?

LightRey
03-13-2012, 05:45 PM
I don't think they need two POE's. I think we just need a Apple and a person(Desmond) who has a high relation to TWCB. It took them three games to get a Apple, how would they find another so fast, even if Connor shows them?
Good point. Still, if "The cross darkens the horizon", said woman could be a Templar agent and the Templars are already trying to collect PoE's.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-13-2012, 08:43 PM

look that was answered in the beginning before this ...derailment... yes there is a chance that they will need two apple two access 'something' that deals with this female phenomina1. and they DO NOT need to be present in the modern times...tell me did Desmond not go into a sync nexus, space thingy place, with altairs apple through ezios memory? btw altairs apple is GONE in the present times a.k.a destroyed

btw for people that will not go back and read the evidence that started this theory there are 2 things going on here at the end

1.) the temple gates which noone knows htf it is going to open and who is going to walk with desmond
2.) the cryptic light image of a gate and 2 hexagon shapes (that resemble apples according to altairs codex that clearly makes the destinction between apples and hexagon shapes that TWCB draw in there heiroglyphs) that are connected to the female symbol

I do not know about number 1, but for number 2 the cryptic image can be interpreted that Desmond will have to go through a gate(memory) that can only be accessed by 2 apples (connors , and desmonds) to find this 'female' that is the topic of the thread here.(actually I do not know how but its a hunch.

@ lightrey yes that is a great point, they do indeed have altairs map that they got from Desmond. To add to that , in an e-mail to william , do they not say that ,pertaining to the assassins 'hideouts' 1 place has gone dark that was not per plan...and denver is probably lost two...I mean there is always gaps in the story like that, that makes anything possible the 2nd apple, if in need be present, will not be too much of a problem for devs to add it in the story at last minute.

P.S the 2 hexagons do not resemble overies. According to the AC universe, hexagons as how TWCB drew them, resemble the apples of eden ..all 6
jupiter is the 6th son of his parents there are 6 apples and Juno emphisises 6 senses.....666 OMFG lmao plus Clays satanic symbol drawing in AC 1 boogady boogady.....no, but I am serious 2 apples are needed for 'something' female' related and they do not need to be in the same historical time period thanks to the ANIMUS :D

rileypoole1234
03-13-2012, 09:08 PM
Acrimonious, are you saying that after Desmond goes into the Temple, that is when he'll find Eve? I'm just wondering what you meant. Seems like a Last Crusade type idea if Eve is inside the Temple and Desmond has to find her. I also don't get what you mean by saying that the gate is a memory. You mean the gate is really a memory? And to access the memory he needs 2 Apples? I just need some clarification.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-13-2012, 09:37 PM
Acrimonious, are you saying that after Desmond goes into the Temple, that is when he'll find Eve? I'm just wondering what you meant. Seems like a Last Crusade type idea if Eve is inside the Temple and Desmond has to find her. I also don't get what you mean by saying that the gate is a memory. You mean the gate is really a memory? And to access the memory he needs 2 Apples? I just need some clarification.

1.) umm like I said there are 2 gates, one is the temple gate and the other is the'' gate made of light ''. there are 2 different gates. meaning one is physically a gate and the other is a cryptic message.

2.) the gate(of light) that you see around the female symbol resemble the same structure as a door for us in modern days and it looks much like the gates that Clay walks through in the lost archives which leads to a different memory, so gate = memory

3.) and for the 2 apples, what I am speculating for the most part, even though I could be very wrong, is that the reason we see the 2 hexagons(apples) connected to the female symbol inside the ''gate'' or ''door'' surrounding the symbol must mean that 2 apples (either one with connor and with desmond , or both with desmond at the same time) will unlock a type of ''nexus'' if you will, that will send desmond to a memory(gate) that after he goes through will lead him to MAYBY a memory of when Adam saw '' the key '' that will open the gates...the real gates that is.

P.S why '' the key'' you may ask .... s16 : '' In Eden. Find Eve. The key. Her DNA...''
there IS something there that s16 saw that he felt was relative enough that he hinted that Desmond needed to know too. maybe she knew the magic word or something... maybe that is how Adam and Eve survived the end of the world...was they found out how to get in there in the last temple...or maybe he will walk through the gate and jupiter will say... jupiter: '' hey that darkening of the horizon thing...yeah ...it cleared up after you got the apple..the girle was latecia england lmao XD '' <--- joke but yeah is that cleared up ?

what I mean is that just because they are there, does not neccessarilly <--- typo ....mean that they will go through it and save the world THEN we get to play as connor...we might end up as usually going on a goose hunt for the secret that connor knows that will help desmond...especially since they both (connor and desmond) are in new york. maybe connor made contact with the apple and his DNA revealed a message for desmond again hence forth the neccesidy <--seriously.....of 2 apples for 'something' to happen

Steww-
03-13-2012, 10:04 PM
P.S the 2 hexagons do not resemble overies. According to the AC universe, hexagons as how TWCB drew them, resemble the apples of eden ..all 6
jupiter is the 6th son of his parents there are 6 apples and Juno emphisises 6 senses.....666 OMFG lmao plus Clays satanic symbol drawing in AC 1 boogady boogady.....no, but I am serious 2 apples are needed for 'something' female' related and they do not need to be in the same historical time period thanks to the ANIMUS :D

TWCB tried 6 solutions as well oO

Acrimonious_Nin
03-13-2012, 10:16 PM
TWCB tried 6 solutions as well oO

72 = 7 temples - 2 apples + 1 assassins to rule them all = 6 somethings Q.Q the devil or at least the number six is upon us XD

rileypoole1234
03-13-2012, 11:52 PM
what I mean is that just because they are there, does not neccessarilly <--- typo ....mean that they will go through it and save the world THEN we get to play as connor...we might end up as usually going on a goose hunt for the secret that connor knows that will help desmond...especially since they both (connor and desmond) are in new york. maybe connor made contact with the apple and his DNA revealed a message for desmond again hence forth the neccesidy <--seriously.....of 2 apples for 'something' to happen

Yeah this is what I've been thinking since ACR. Connor probably opened and has been inside the Temple before, and since Desmond doesn't know how to open the Temple, he'll have to see how it's done through Connor's memories.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-14-2012, 12:09 AM
Yeah this is what I've been thinking since ACR. Connor probably opened and has been inside the Temple before, and since Desmond doesn't know how to open the Temple, he'll have to see how it's done through Connor's memories.

its obvious that how assassins creed does things

AC1 ends with Desmond

AC2 starts with Desmond ends with ezio

AC:B starts with ezio ends with desmond

AC:R starts with desmond ends with desmond

AC3 starts with desmond and most likely with end with desmond like the pattern dictates lol and somewhere in the middle we will play as connor between (in-game date) october 10 - december 21

stefman6987
03-14-2012, 04:36 AM
No, no you weren't having a nice conversation. Don't you dare try and tell me you're better than me, start calling me names, you're going to troll me? Grow up mate. I told you the truth, it wasn't up for discussion, you need to mature up and accept that you are sometimes wrong. I am not going to turn this into an argument because that would just cause more embarrassment on your side, so we'll end it here.

You have been reported for breaking the rules of the forums.

troll mode... activate

yes i am better then, dude your a homo ahah wow don't get me band from these forums please don't!.. i actually couldn't care less, you say i'm wrong but my theory has much more backed up evidence then what you ******s are saying, i swear it's pretty obvious, i'm not going to go on about it because i really really cbf trying to explain it to you idiots!

jmk1999
03-14-2012, 05:39 AM
troll mode... activate

yes i am better then, dude your a homo ahah wow don't get me band from these forums please don't!.. i actually couldn't care less, you say i'm wrong but my theory has much more backed up evidence then what you ******s are saying, i swear it's pretty obvious, i'm not going to go on about it because i really really cbf trying to explain it to you idiots!
troll mode... terminated.

i warned you. enjoy your time off.

LordWolv
03-14-2012, 06:47 AM
troll mode... terminated.

i warned you. enjoy your time off.
:l
Finally, I can breathe.

GLHS
03-14-2012, 08:35 AM
I knew that guy was trouble early on. Some 15 year old kid who doesn't know when to stop.

As for everybody's theories, this thread is getting quite technical. While I still believe that Eve is somehow important, and a woman, no matter whether she ends up being Eve or not, is quite significant, there's just so little evidence to make any real assumption on her purpose or relation to Desmond. I don't think they will be needing 2 Apples, but then again, you never know. Connor is obviously quite important for some reason, and will help Desmond uncover whatever truth he knew. But all that we have to go on is little tidbits of information, and the best we can really make from that are educated guesses. Idk, I just think until we get some more information about all of this, which might not be until we're all actually playing the game, we can't really say for sure what anything means.

lucyisntdead
03-14-2012, 03:56 PM
:l
Finally, I can breathe.

http://ragecollection.com/img/ragefaces/trollface.png

;)

I knew that guy was trouble early on. Some 15 year old kid who doesn't know when to stop.

i heard that guy is 18.. pretty buff aswell

GLHS
03-14-2012, 04:44 PM
And pretty dumb if he thinks the mod will let him get away with just making a new account to come on here and continue the same sh!t.

lucyisntdead
03-14-2012, 04:59 PM
I literally have no idea what you are talking about

LightRey
03-14-2012, 05:03 PM
I literally have no idea what you are talking about
So you have no ideas?

lucyisntdead
03-14-2012, 05:06 PM
hey fellower forumer, i'm a newby to this place

Lalalalaaaa
03-14-2012, 05:40 PM
Anyway I just rewatched the ending of ACR and it reminded me so much of The Matrix. Like when Neo realized he was the one and could see the code of the Matrix the ending of ACR just reminded me of that after William opened the door and you zoomed in on the door to the temple I felt like I was seeing from Desmond's POV. That's just my 2 cents

As for the theories posed here I got distracted with the ebeef going on so I kinda quit reading. Anyone want to sum up the major highlights/theories so we can get back on topic?

LordWolv
03-14-2012, 05:51 PM
i heard that guy is 18.. pretty buff aswell

Smooth.. real smooth..

The rules of the Ubisoft forums dictate that you are not allowed to make more than one account, and as you accepted to these terms by joining you have, in essence, broken the law.

All I can say is you made my day in your pitiful cry for attention.
Enjoy banland! ;)

itsamea-mario
03-14-2012, 06:26 PM
hey fellower forumer, i'm a newby to this place

Hey guys, it looks like we've got a frigging genius here!!

Hey welcome to the forums new comer, I hope you have a wonderful time.
I also hope your ISP get blocked from here and that you then die a slow and painful death and that everyone you know leaves you to die this death.
But that's just me, anyway hi!

Assassin_M
03-14-2012, 06:33 PM

I also hope your ISP get blocked from here and that you then die a slow and painful death and that everyone you know leaves you to die this death.
A genius indeed..
Hey, buddy

LordWolv
03-14-2012, 07:07 PM

Nice to have a plan... o.o

Lalalalaaaa
03-14-2012, 10:01 PM
Okay children take it easy. Either get back on topic or let the thread die. No point in further instigating a pointless fued.

LightRey
03-14-2012, 10:55 PM
Okay children take it easy. Either get back on topic or let the thread die. No point in further instigating a pointless fued.
I don't think calling people children is the right way to prevent further conflict.

Lalalalaaaa
03-15-2012, 12:13 AM
I don't think calling people children is the right way to prevent further conflict.

Lol I only said children because this was an awesome thread that was taken over will silly bickering. If anyone took offense I apologize but I really dont think thats the issue here.

itsamea-mario
03-15-2012, 12:18 AM

I do hope you didn't mean that...

LightRey
03-15-2012, 12:21 AM
Lol I only said children because this was an awesome thread that was taken over will silly bickering. If anyone took offense I apologize but I really dont think thats the issue here.
I know, but it can be viewed as provocative, especially by people that are already agitated. I'm just pointing out the danger of even jokingly saying such a thing.

frigabond
03-15-2012, 01:34 AM

Agreed.

Ego sprang to mind but I discounted it as the forum members are surely wiser than that.

This IS an interesting thread (to me) so it'd be great if it got back on track and. . .

Stop feeding the troll. (It only ends in tears and a lock)

Acrimonious_Nin
03-15-2012, 01:51 AM
-__- my beautiful theory ...derailed by such trolling u.u I do not do this on your threads guys lol...I contribute

back to the theory 2 hexagons = 2 apples (in s16's session 12: we see eve with one and TWCB with another ) connected to female symbol inside of the gate means that since the gate is shaped like a 'memory' gate I believe that it is safe to pressume that we have to go through this gate to reach what seems to be a 'memory' of a girl? lol which can only be activated when desmonds apple and connors apple come together since its all about the genes that are inside desmond...ill elaborate if neccessary plus lightrey's Adam and Eve thread gives insight to why he was able to be sent in to a sync nexus in the first place. When in fact the 2nd apple in modern times has been destroyed so how did the second apple commune with desmond through a memory? I am guessing the memory of an apple with the present apple there will be what it takes to pressumably get sent off to an Adam memory to find the key that is required as s16 so frantically tried to tell desmond

Find Eve = reference to adams memory sequence 7 lmao

The key = mission objective

Her DNA = pressumably the female that we will trace through the Eve lineage....(how else do you thing ABSTERGO'S lineage and acquisition team find descendant of people as far back as Adam and Eve?) so maybe thats what we will see ...some lineage acquisition from the assassins and find out that what lies beyond the darkened horizon is latecia england <---personal opinion lol L.E

lucyisntdead
03-15-2012, 02:27 AM

This seems highly unlikely considering there is a lack of proof linking this account to this so called 'stefman6987' through isp or ip, as I said, I'm a newby I am simply an averag guy trying to make it in this world and trying to prove my theory that Lucy isn't dead.. My theory: Lucy isn't dead. But onto this discussion I think Lucy will come back an help Alex save the world

Assassin_M
03-15-2012, 02:37 AM
This seems highly unlikely considering there is a lack of proof linking this account to this so called 'stefman6987' through isp or ip, as I said, I'm a newby I am simply an averag guy trying to make it in this world and trying to prove my theory that Lucy isn't dead.. My theory: Lucy isn't dead. But onto this discussion I think Lucy will come back an help Alex save the world
He didnt say anything concerning "stefman6987"

lucyisntdead
03-15-2012, 02:38 AM
He didnt say anything concerning "stefman6987"

I am aware, but from the looks of things this Stefman seems to be he troll use are talking about. It really grinds my gears that someone would come on this forum and troll, like, argh that makes me super angry!

Assassin_M
03-15-2012, 02:46 AM
I am aware, but from the looks of things this Stefman seems to be he troll use are talking about. It really grinds my gears that someone would come on this forum and troll, like, argh that makes me super angry!
Every time you post, you become more suspicious actually..

lucyisntdead
03-15-2012, 03:10 AM
Every time you post, you become more suspicious actually..

You can suspect as you wish, I can assure you, I am not stefman6987

Assassin_M
03-15-2012, 03:16 AM
You can suspect as you wish, I can assure you, I am not stefman6987
You assure me ?
Thats funny..

lucyisntdead
03-15-2012, 03:25 AM
You assure me ?
Thats funny..

Why is that funny? I'm being honest..

Acrimonious_Nin
03-15-2012, 03:30 AM
you people are so helpfull -__- is this like a plan ? as soon as I make a thread with a theory it is automatically derailed. I wonder if you are doing this on purpose, but it does not matter you could have taken this to an off-topic discussion, but you did not, you keep destroying a theory I tried to contribute like everyother AC fan that speculates a theory. Look at lightreys thread....not derailed at all people actually helped...me on the other hand has to try and fight to keep the main Idea GRAND TEMPLE AND DOOR MADE OF LIGHT THEORY STUFF I could care less about eve and adams DNA ..lightrey already started a thread like that and if lucy is dead or not makes no difference because it is not YOUR THREAD its MY THREAD get it? lol...

@frogger he/she is the one that really helped me formulate this with that confirmation photo...and someone else I believe...sorry can not go back now to look :p

P.S out of over 100 posts only about 2 posts actually contributed to the possible theory Thanks guys -__- lightrey's sig is indubitably correct ....unfortunatly...even though I still have hope lol

here is an idea how about you make an off-topic thread itsme-mario and isaac500 and duke it out there leave my thread alone noone asked for the 'elite' 6 to jump into the derailment....Thank You...

Assassin_M
03-15-2012, 03:31 AM
Why is that funny? I'm being honest..
If you tell me you`re being honest, does that make you honest ?
I dont think so because you may be lying about being honest, and thus in the process lie twice to hide something you claim you are not..
Anyways, If you made an account from the same computer you`ll get banned again..because the Forums ban the IP Address..

Assassin_M
03-15-2012, 03:33 AM
you people are so helpfull -__- is this like a plan ? as soon as I make a thread with a theory it is automatically derailed. I wonder if you are doing this on purpose, but it does not matter you could have taken this to an off-topic discussion, but you did not, you keep destroying a theory I tried to contribute like everyother AC fan that speculates a theory. Look at lightreys thread....not derailed at all people actually helped...me on the other hand has to try and fight to keep the main Idea GRAND TEMPLE AND DOOR MADE OF LIGHT THEORY STUFF I could care less about eve and adams DNA ..lightrey already started a thread like that and if lucy is dead or not makes no difference because it is not YOUR THREAD its MY THREAD get it? lol...

@frogger he/she is the one that really helped me formulate this with that confirmation photo...and someone else I believe...sorry can not go back now to look :p

P.S out of over 100 posts only about 2 posts actually contributed to the possible theory Thanks guys -__- lightrey's sig is indubitably correct ....unfortunatly...even though I still have hope lol

here is an idea how about you make an off-topic thread itsme-mario and isaac500 and duke it out there leave my thread alone noone asked for the 'elite' 6 to jump into the derailment....Thank You...
Why are you comparing yourself to LightRey ?

Acrimonious_Nin
03-15-2012, 03:37 AM
Why are you comparing yourself to LightRey ?

1.) This thread is what sparked lightreys theory

2.) His theory that branched from HERE is clean good and not derailed

3.) Mine is not

if I am comparing then forgive me for not reading any of YOUR threads prior to my statement, but you are smart are you not? to figure this out?

actually I have a better idea to solve this mess :D your right J.A Thank You

lucyisntdead
03-15-2012, 03:40 AM
If you tell me you`re being honest, does that make you honest ?
I dont think so because you may be lying about being honest, and thus in the process lie twice to hide something you claim you are not..
Anyways, If you made an account from the same computer you`ll get banned again..because the Forums ban the IP Address..

Yeah I am, for I am not Stefman, Ill leave that for you to figure out, oh good thing this account was made on a different pc/ip..

An I agree with acro, you guys are sh!t blokes, especially Stefman, what a d!ck

jmk1999
03-15-2012, 03:42 AM

uh... yeah... we know you got a dynamic IP... but guess what, it still traces back to the same place. here's a word of advice: if you want to be ignored, try not trolling, have a better attitude towards members, use a legit and appropriate email address and um.. oh yeah... don't respond to your old account's posts, genius! banned. again.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-15-2012, 04:19 AM

The key = the objective

memory in eden ?

ADD-ON: I would like to add to this that after thinking about it a little more. I would not be surprise if ''Her DNA'' ends up being the process in which the assassins will have to do a lineage acquisition from Eve's side of the family in order to find a modern day female with the DNA neccessary to fit Juno's 'prophecy' if you will.

If you look at the 2 hexagons which has been compared to apples in this photo.....

You will see that there are coincedentally 2 small holes under them which connect to this 'gate made of light' (whatever gate it is either a memory or the actual gate is not yet certain...) which presumably means that 2 apples are needed to access this so called gate of light. we do not know much about all 6 apples or where they all are, but a second apple will be present in this game to most likely open something up sooner or later.

Here is a picture of 2 apples which look like they are connected in some way to a 'space' 'galaxy' like shape. Which can be interpreted as 2 apples leads to a sync nexus or That strange 'space' like environment Desmond ended up going to in AC:R....

Assassin_M
03-15-2012, 11:22 AM
You will see that there are coincedentally 2 small holes under them which connect to this 'gate made of light' (whatever gate it is either a memory or the actual gate is not yet certain...) which presumably means that 2 apples are needed to access this so called gate of light. we do not know much about all 6 apples or where they all are, but a second apple will be present in this game to most likely open something up sooner or later.

Here is a picture of 2 apples which look like they are connected in some way to a 'space' 'galaxy' like shape. Which can be interpreted as 2 apples leads to a sync nexus or That strange 'space' like environment Desmond ended up going to in AC:R....

This was drawn by Brutus as concept for Juno`s Vault in Rome..
Not a Sync Nexus..

LightRey
03-15-2012, 11:32 AM
This was drawn by Brutus as concept for Juno`s Vault in Rome..
Not a Sync Nexus..
Exactly.

Assassin_M
03-15-2012, 11:36 AM
ADD-ON:

And this is to show Altair`s primitive understanding of the Apple of Eden..
the left square shows an Apple, and the right square shows the material of the Piece of Eden, the square in the middle is the Apple of Eden..
the Art of the man and his followers is to show how the Apple can be used to control men`s minds using illusions

GLHS
03-15-2012, 11:49 AM
Yeah, I really don't understand why those 2 pics keep coming up. I get the Apple comparison. but the one is not about the Grand Temple in any way. It's about the Temple of Juno. And the other one is exactly as Assassin_M describes it. So really, it just comes down to the one screenshot of the glowing female symbol.

Lalalalaaaa
03-15-2012, 03:32 PM
Just out of curiosity does anyone know which apple Eve had in 'the truth' memory? Is it the same one as Altair's or Ezio's or a completely different one?

Acrimonious_Nin
03-15-2012, 03:41 PM
no one knows. I believe that it does not matter because all of them do the same thing except for the one that was altered by minerva...which would be ezios

Lalalalaaaa
03-15-2012, 03:50 PM
I was thinking that maybe there was something special about Eve's apple like an imprint of her DNA. I only say that because when Desmond had found Ezio's apple Juno had said his DNA communed with the apple. My theory isnt very well developed I just started thinking about it now but I do think that Desmond needs two apples to get into the temple.

On a side note: I dont think a lot of the game will be spent trying to get into the vault. I think getting into the vault will be easy and maybe it's not even as tricky as we assume it to be. Desmond's main goal is to get in and find a solution to save the world so I think most of his work will be there. He could very well get into the vault automatically because he's so special.