PDA

View Full Version : Wait, What?

DinoSteve1
03-04-2012, 10:36 PM
Ezio was about to tell Desmond something then Jupiter buts in and starts talking about some crap, I want to know what Desmond was gonna say. Anyone else notice this?

pacmanate
03-04-2012, 10:38 PM
Wait, What?

ShaneO7K
03-04-2012, 10:39 PM
Wait, What?
Indeed.

DinoSteve1
03-04-2012, 10:40 PM
In revelations, after Desmond gets the keys and opens the vault.

Ezio says, "Desmond Listen" then he gets cut off

Gil_217
03-04-2012, 10:42 PM
What the f*ck is happening here??

Lonesoldier2012
03-04-2012, 10:42 PM
What the f*ck is happening here??
I blame the media blamer's.

UrDeviant1
03-04-2012, 10:45 PM
Ezio: "Desmond, listen"

Desmond: "what Is It Ezio, what do you want to tell me?"

Ezio: "I am your father"

Desmond: "Wait, what?"

Hope that clears It up for you.

LightRey
03-04-2012, 10:47 PM
In revelations, after Desmond gets the keys and opens the vault.

Ezio says, "Desmond Listen" then he gets cut off

He means listen to the message that is about to be given to you.

DinoSteve1
03-04-2012, 10:48 PM
here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2mdxGQb2OI&t=6m50s

sticks165
03-04-2012, 10:49 PM
Ezio: "Desmond, listen"

Desmond: "what Is It Ezio, what do you want to tell me?"

Ezio: "I am your father"

Desmond: "Wait, what?"

Hope that clears It up for you.

XD

DinoSteve1
03-04-2012, 10:49 PM
but how would he know about the message

YuurHeen
03-04-2012, 11:01 PM

i dont think so. looks to me just the same as the content of the box in embers.

ProletariatPleb
03-04-2012, 11:18 PM
Hmm...that DOES make sense, whatever Ezio told Desmond, because Desmond just suddenly wakes up and says "I know what I have to do" (or something similar).

Captain Tomatoz
03-04-2012, 11:19 PM

Every time something strange happened it was a message to Desmond. (except the disks of course). So make Ezio just assumed.

YuurHeen
03-05-2012, 12:38 AM
what desmond got from jupiter was not really a message it was more like a conversation in the nexus of time since jupiter notices desmond.

unlike the message from minerva which was throught ezio.

GeneralTrumbo
03-05-2012, 12:43 AM
Ezio was about to tell Desmond something then Jupiter buts in and starts talking about some crap, I want to know what Desmond was gonna say. Anyone else notice this?
When he told him to listen, I assume that Ezio knew this whole thing would happen again with TWCB. Ezio had that kind of feeling that there was questions Desmond had to be asking himself. So therefore, he touched the shoulder of Desmond and said "Listen.". Then the message was given to Desmond on what he must do. What was the message? "You must go there. Go to the place where we labored and lost. Take my message from your head into your hands.". The message was for Desmond to go to the Grand Temple. And everything else besides that was to tell Desmond a lot more about TWCB, so he could understand how their kind died out.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-05-2012, 01:13 AM
When he told him to listen, I assume that Ezio knew this whole thing would happen again with TWCB. Ezio had that kind of feeling that there was questions Desmond had to be asking himself. So therefore, he touched the shoulder of Desmond and said "Listen.". Then the message was given to Desmond on what he must do. What was the message? "You must go there. Go to the place where we labored and lost. Take my message from your head into your hands.". The message was for Desmond to go to the Grand Temple. And everything else besides that was to tell Desmond a lot more about TWCB, so he could understand how their kind died out.

It's funny that you say that. Now that I think about it do they KNOW that it will happen a 2nd time(the end) or do they pressume that it MIGHT happen again... we KNOW that the satellite launch is on 12-21-2012, but no where in the game does it say that the world will end as it did the first time. So....what message was really sent to desmond that is more important than stopping the templars from mind controlling the world(that will happen)? an assumption by some dead people who wanted to prepare for a probable event over an inevitable event? can you help me understand I think those people that came before are holding out on alot of info....

Jexx21
03-05-2012, 04:09 AM
why did I read this?

****, I feel like the story is ruined now.

I need to get ACR.

YuurHeen
03-05-2012, 08:47 AM
why did I read this?

I need to get ACR.

yes. yes you do.

GeneralTrumbo
03-05-2012, 10:20 AM
why did I read this?

I need to get ACR.
Get it now before it is too late!

LightRey
03-05-2012, 10:33 AM

Because Alta´r made that clear enough.

The13Doctors
03-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Hmm...that DOES make sense, whatever Ezio told Desmond, because Desmond just suddenly wakes up and says "I know what I have to do" (or something similar).

Yes! Now that I saw the video again I get it. The Synch Nexus only happened once Desmond's Ancestors told him all they need to, the Ancestor is Ezio. When Ezio tells Desmond to listen the screen flashes and he's cut off, it completely stops the screen and is a loading page, so it wasn't just an effect. After the censored message Desmond finally gets the Synch Nexus and is able to talk to TWCB. After he gets up he says he knows what he has to do.

Ezio's time with the Apple must have shown him something, something that he had to tell Desmond, like how to open up the Temple or something. The infamous message sent for thousands of years wasn't the cutscene with the TWCB, but Ezio's conversation with Desmond.

Remember, Ezio is The Prophet, and that was his message (Whatever it was).

How did we miss this?!

I love this game, a Revelation months after I beat it!

YuurHeen
03-05-2012, 11:32 AM
Yes! Now that I saw the video again I get it. The Synch Nexus only happened once Desmond's Ancestors told him all they need to, the Ancestor is Ezio. When Ezio tells Desmond to listen the screen flashes and he's cut off, it completely stops the screen and is a loading page, so it wasn't just an effect. After the censored message Desmond finally gets the Synch Nexus and is able to talk to TWCB. After he gets up he says he knows what he has to do.

Ezio's time with the Apple must have shown him something, something that he had to tell Desmond, like how to open up the Temple or something. The infamous message sent for thousands of years wasn't the cutscene with the TWCB, but Ezio's conversation with Desmond.

Remember, Ezio is The Prophet, and that was his message (Whatever it was).

How did we miss this?!

I love this game, a Revelation months after I beat it!

i got it but just assumed everyone did. just like the box in embers it can be everything.