PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone ever find out what happens after "The Truth" in Brotherhood?

starplatinum01
03-04-2012, 07:17 PM
You know that glitch in Brotherhood after you finish The Truth where Desmond gets stuck in the animus chair? I was wondering if that issue was ever resolved. Does anyone know if anything happens in the real world after the truth before you go back into the animus? Does Lucy or anyone have any new dialogue or anything if you talk to them? I'd really like to know if I missed anything before I start Revelations. Thanks.

gamertam
03-04-2012, 08:15 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum starplatinum01. I'm going to take a wildly guess here, according to the strategy guide of AC Brotherhood, the Templars have infuenced world history and instigated many famous and terrible events. Involving from Adoft Hitler to President Lyndon Johnson. It is just wild stab attempting to answering the question.

Assassin_M
03-04-2012, 08:17 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum starplatinum01. I'm going to take a wildly guess here, according to the strategy guide of AC Brotherhood, the Templars have infuenced world history and instigated many famous and terrible events. Involving from Adoft Hitler to President Lyndon Johnson. It is just wild stab attempting to answering the question.
What does that have to do with his question ?

In reference to OP... No sir, you missed nothing :)
Enjoy Revelations

rileypoole1234
03-04-2012, 08:18 PM

Yeah that doesn't make any sense.

starplatinum01
03-04-2012, 08:37 PM
What does that have to do with his question ?

In reference to OP... No sir, you missed nothing :)
Enjoy Revelations

So you didn't get the glitch? No one had anything new to say?

Assassin_M
03-04-2012, 08:41 PM
So you didn't get the glitch? No one had anything new to say?
No, a friend of mine had the glitch and there was no convos..
but I have to ask this "PS3 or XBOX?"

starplatinum01
03-04-2012, 08:50 PM
No, a friend of mine had the glitch and there was no convos..
but I have to ask this "PS3 or XBOX?"

Xbox, downloaded from Xbox Live Marketplace

WhiteSheWolf
03-04-2012, 09:26 PM
You know that glitch in Brotherhood after you finish The Truth where Desmond gets stuck in the animus chair? I was wondering if that issue was ever resolved. Does anyone know if anything happens in the real world after the truth before you go back into the animus? Does Lucy or anyone have any new dialogue or anything if you talk to them? I'd really like to know if I missed anything before I start Revelations. Thanks.

They did fix that glitch. If you're on PS3 and your Brotherhood is updated to the latest version it should be fixed.

starplatinum01
03-04-2012, 09:37 PM
They only patched the PS3 version? Not the 360 or PC versions?

Moultonborough
03-04-2012, 09:48 PM
It's never worked for me. Patch or no patch.

WhiteSheWolf
03-04-2012, 10:04 PM
I dunno, I don't know if the glitch even happened on all three platforms; I played on PS3 and ran into the glitch and it was patched and I continued playing. I would think it was patched on other systems; I doubt the PC version even had it.

ace3001
03-05-2012, 02:34 AM
Which glitch are you guys talking about? :O

LightRey
03-05-2012, 10:52 AM
Which glitch are you guys talking about? :O

If you finish "The Truth" in ACB before finishing the game, there's a cutscene in which Desmond leaves the Animus and has a talk with Lucy. However, due to said glitch, during the entire cutscene you see Desmond shaking in his chair and after it finishes it's almost impossible to get out of the chair (you're stuck "inside" it). The only way that I know to get out of the chair is if you still have scenes to trigger with Rebecca.

starplatinum01
03-05-2012, 12:28 PM
If you do The Truth after you beat the game, you just go right back to Ezio, right? It couldn't have been anything too important if you can miss the whole scene.

LightRey
03-05-2012, 01:10 PM
If you do The Truth after you beat the game, you just go right back to Ezio, right? It couldn't have been anything too important if you can miss the whole scene.

Yeah, you don't miss anything significant. You can still hear them talking, but you don't see Desmond doing what he's supposed to be doing. There aren't any things you miss out by not being able to "leave" the animus either.

GLHS
03-05-2012, 03:15 PM
They did fix that glitch. If you're on PS3 and your Brotherhood is updated to the latest version it should be fixed.

Actually, no, that's wrong. Mine is updated and has been for a long time, and the glitch is still there.

LightRey
03-05-2012, 03:19 PM
Actually, no, that's wrong. Mine is updated and has been for a long time, and the glitch is still there.

Same for Xbox 360.

GLHS
03-05-2012, 03:30 PM
From what I remember, the last patch that was released was the one when DaVinci DLC came out, and that was just for implementing the DLC and MP maps and all that. I don't believe they ever released a patch for the glitch, but they were aware of it. They got lots of complaints about it and were supposed to fix it, but they never did.

LightRey
03-05-2012, 03:32 PM
From what I remember, the last patch that was released was the one when DaVinci DLC came out, and that was just for implementing the DLC and MP maps and all that. I don't believe they ever released a patch for the glitch, but they were aware of it. They got lots of complaints about it and were supposed to fix it, but they never did.

I guess it was too difficult to fix with a regular patch. :/