PDA

View Full Version : Will George be a father figure to Connor?

Radman500
03-04-2012, 05:19 PM
i think George Washington is going to be Connor's closest friend in AC3... so do you think George is going to be sort of a father figure to Connor... or will they both be just close friends

LieutenantJojo
03-04-2012, 05:21 PM
I think they'll just help each other. Nothing special. Something like Ezio and Lorenzo in AC2

UrDeviant1
03-04-2012, 05:22 PM
What makes you think George Washington will be a father figure to Conner? Or even close friends?

Radman500
03-04-2012, 05:23 PM
What makes you think George Washington will be a father figure to Conner? Or even close friends?

it said in GI that the relationship between connor and washington is one of the core relationships in the game

brick177
03-04-2012, 05:32 PM
It calls George Washington a close ally. Doubt it will be a father figure though.

playassassins1
03-04-2012, 05:36 PM
I think its gong to be something like Bartolomeo and Ezio, Or Lorenzo and Ezio

albertwesker22
03-04-2012, 05:37 PM
It calls George Washington a close ally. Doubt it will be a father figure though.

It might even be a reluctant alliance. The rebel colonists were not that much better to the natives than the British, not to mention slavery and what not. Connor might just see Washington as the lesser evil of the two. That doesn't mean that their relationship would be any less significant.

brick177
03-04-2012, 05:40 PM
It might even be a reluctant alliance. The rebel colonists were not that much better to the natives than the British, not to mention slavery and what not. Connor might just see Washington as the lesser evil of the two. That doesn't mean that their relationship would be any less significant.

Yeah, I foresee this to some extant. He probably agrees in principle with what the rebels are fighting for, but the future of continuing slavery and attacks on the Natives are just that, the future.

UrDeviant1
03-04-2012, 05:46 PM

This Is what I was thinking. Like why would Conner become close friends with someone who Is a leader In the side that treat the natives as bad as the British? Don't make sense. Also, did George Washington not keep many, many slaves? I'm sure he did. That don't sound like someone Conner would be best buddies with.

pirate1802
03-04-2012, 06:12 PM
Something like Lorenzo and Ezio, or Suleiman and Ezio? An alliance of convenience?

brick177
03-04-2012, 06:19 PM
Something like Lorenzo and Ezio, or Suleiman and Ezio? An alliance of convenience?

This

LieutenantJojo
03-04-2012, 06:51 PM

Indeed, that is the most likely.