http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk31FQAIhdU&feature=youtu.be

Finally, the first teaser!

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 11:40 AM
Thanks for nothing. Didn't tell me anything that I didn't already know....-.-

The13Doctors
03-04-2012, 11:53 AM
Thanks for nothing. Didn't tell me anything that I didn't already know....-.-
Well we get to see the first usage of the new Insignia color scheme.

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 11:54 AM
Well we get an exact time and get to see the first usage of the new Insignia color scheme.
I could figure out the time it went up from http://assassinscreed.com and I can also see the usage there...............

The13Doctors
03-04-2012, 11:55 AM
I could figure out the time it went up from http://assassinscreed.com and I can also see the usage there...............

i meant animation wise.

KrYpToNiC95
03-04-2012, 11:56 AM
'All will be revealed'. The13Doctors, what's your guess? Teaser like the ACR teaser, short CGI or do you think it might be a gameplay trailer? I hope its the last one.

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 11:58 AM
'All will be revealed'. The13Doctors, what's your guess? Teaser like the ACR teaser, short CGI or do you think it might be a gameplay trailer? I hope its the last one.
I would nerd all over everywhere all over the computer and the surrounding area SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHH IF IT WAS GAMEPLAY I WANT TO SEE GAMEPLAY I AM GOING APE ****

Legendz54
03-04-2012, 11:59 AM
What timezone im in Sydney Australia how do i know when this will be on?? someone tell me

KrYpToNiC95
03-04-2012, 12:01 PM
What timezone im in Sydney Australia how do i know when this will be on?? someone tell me

Hey bro, I'm from Sydney as well. I think its 2.30 am on Tuesday morning.

The13Doctors
03-04-2012, 12:02 PM

Considering the big deal they are making over this one (updating the website and the hints with the picture, which btw look at the AC page again, the picture is super clear now), and they said full details, considering we were set to have the GameInformer pages alongside. This time I am almost certain a full trailer will release. I'm hoping for Gameplay now, Cinematic at E3 as always. Imagine if they tease us with another teaser of a teaser. -.-

KrYpToNiC95
03-04-2012, 12:03 PM

Correction It is actually at 4.30 am on Tuesday morning. Confusing thing is the timer says 4.30 for us but according to the trailer its at 5pm for them meaning it would be 6am for us because we are 11 hours ahead. So confused.

The13Doctors
03-04-2012, 12:05 PM
Correction It is actually at 4.30 am on Tuesday morning. Confusing thing is the timer says 4.30 for us but according to the trailer its at 5pm for them meaning it would be 6am for us because we are 11 hours ahead. So confused.

Whenever the Timer reaches 0 you shall see the trailer...

KrYpToNiC95
03-04-2012, 12:12 PM
Whenever the Timer reaches 0 you shall see the trailer...

Well then 2am it is then. I keep on getting confused. ;S

pacmanate
03-04-2012, 12:16 PM
A full trailer will be released tomorrow.

The13Doctors
03-04-2012, 12:17 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/amtg5x.png

Indeed.

pacmanate
03-04-2012, 12:25 PM
Indeed.

I see doctor who as your background
Full trailer released tomorrow so get ***zed up!

The13Doctors
03-04-2012, 12:28 PM
I see doctor who as your background
Full trailer released tomorrow so get ***zed up!

Yes, tomorrow you will see the trailer, it was amazing.

Erh, will be amazing
>.>
<.<

Assassin_M
03-04-2012, 12:38 PM
Yes, tomorrow you will see the trailer, it was amazing.

Erh, will be amazing
>.>
<.<
Ohhhhh what do we have here ??
You wanna share something with us ??

The13Doctors
03-04-2012, 12:42 PM
Ohhhhh what do we have here ??
You wanna share something with us ??

Uh I've got to uh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1A6KES0CyA&feature=related

pacmanate
03-04-2012, 12:47 PM
Lawl!

zStrictStyle
03-04-2012, 12:57 PM
I don`t know but it looks like this

The AC site displays 1d 4h 3m
not 0

pirate1802
03-04-2012, 01:10 PM
1 Day 4 Hours 50 Minutes here >_>

drunk-in-acre
03-04-2012, 01:15 PM
What is this? For me it shows a year of waiting???

http://i40.tinypic.com/2vuh3c1.jpg

Must have something to do with the fact that I haven't posted for ages...

Or one could change the time and date on his/her computer.

LightRey
03-04-2012, 01:18 PM
What is this? For me it shows a year of waiting???

http://i40.tinypic.com/2vuh3c1.jpg

Must have something to do with the fact that I haven't posted for ages...

Or one could change the time and date on his/her computer.

You mean you just copied and edited the HTML code and opened that file with a browser.

pacmanate
03-04-2012, 01:20 PM
Kinda pointless thing to do tbh...

GameFreak65
03-04-2012, 01:31 PM
Gys can anybody tell me the time it will be available in egypt plz plz :confused::confused:

drunk-in-acre
03-04-2012, 01:32 PM
Nope, I just changed the time on windows to 2011. Just showed that if you want the countdown to show zero, you just put the date of your machine to 6.3 for example. But I agree that it's pointless nevertheless.

LightRey
03-04-2012, 01:32 PM
Gys can anybody tell me the time it will be available in egypt plz plz :confused::confused:

Same everywhere. It's the internet.

Nope, I just changed the time on windows to 2011. Just showed that if you want the countdown to show zero, you just put the date of your machine to 6.3 for example. But I agree that it's pointless nevertheless.

That's weird. It shouldn't depend on your local time.

drunk-in-acre
03-04-2012, 01:40 PM
That's weird. It shouldn't depend on your local time.

Well apparently it does, that's why one can set it to zero as I assume The13Doctors on the last page did. But it doesn't show anything new so yeah it's stll pointless...

freddie_1897
03-04-2012, 02:44 PM
Could someone link the countdown site? I can't find it

Captain Tomatoz
03-04-2012, 02:50 PM
Could someone link the countdown site? I can't find it

The official assassin's creed website http://assassinscreed.com

kalo.yanis
03-04-2012, 02:56 PM
I think that that little teaser trailer actually gave us some glimpses into what the Animus 3.0 interface might look like. For one, the icy blue colour scheme from AC1 returns (it was also all over the gameinformer article) and you can see what appear to be wireframe protein structures floating around. Lots of irregular triangles as well (again, present in said article), which may or may not form to construct environments in the game.

Basically, it might be a mix between the animus 1.28 and 2.0 interfaces. We might not even see the return of the glowing matrix of lines.

TheHoll0w
03-04-2012, 03:31 PM
"All will be revealed" ?
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt1at1VXK11qht847.jpg

pacmanate
03-04-2012, 03:33 PM
Ive got my tissues!

pirate1802
03-04-2012, 03:42 PM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/10/8/c64ed1ce-c55d-4760-87d3-de3b53172f65.jpg

playassassins1
03-04-2012, 03:44 PM
Well i've got my Redbull, and my Doritos ready.......

And m tissues

RzaRecta357
03-04-2012, 03:47 PM
Yeah. I'm friggin excited. So, what time zone was that? They're Canadian and from Quebec....So EST?

ShaneO7K
03-04-2012, 03:49 PM
Yeah. I'm friggin excited. So, what time zone was that? They're Canadian and from Quebec....So EST?

5PM UK time.

pacmanate
03-04-2012, 04:03 PM

12am

ChaosxNetwork
03-04-2012, 04:06 PM
I would be fully content if it is just a 3D, 360degree look at Connor.
Oh and it is 5pm GMT which is a smart way of doing things since its only America who make it different and have PST, EST and CTL which is so annoying. This way more people can convert to it if they know their time zone.

brick177
03-04-2012, 04:21 PM
12pm Monday, Eastern US Time. Gonna be at work... FML

The13Doctors
03-04-2012, 04:38 PM
12pm Monday, Eastern US Time. Gonna be at work... FML

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdIsHig7Hcg

You could always put the clock back a few hours. :p

Jexx21
03-04-2012, 06:31 PM
the way the AC3 logo comes in and out of the screen reminds me of Transformers.

oh ma gad, hope we see BumbleBee as a carriage!

kriegerdesgottes
03-04-2012, 06:38 PM
I don't get why they announce things in terms of British people time. I'm not complaining though since I'll be watching it on Monday at 11 am my time :D (Chicago time)

Dejan507
03-04-2012, 06:50 PM
Well have you heard of Greenwich Mean Time, GMT? No? The world doesn't revolve around America

The13Doctors
03-04-2012, 06:51 PM
I don't get why they announce things in terms of British people time. I'm not complaining though since I'll be watching it on Monday at 11 am my time :D (Chicago time)

you do realize that while the number is different, we will all watch it at the same time... right?
(Or well, it is available at the same time).

kriegerdesgottes
03-04-2012, 06:55 PM
you do realize that while the number is different, we will all watch it at the same time... right?
(Or well, it is available at the same time).

Yeah I got that. Thanks for the newsflash though tom brokaw. I just meant I don't know why they display it in terms of when it comes out for the british. I realize it makes no difference as 11 am for me is still 5 pm for them.

kobester03
03-04-2012, 06:55 PM
It's not really British time it is GMT. Which is Greenwich Mean Time. It was decided to use GMT as the standard for the world I believe because Greenwich is located at 0 0' 0" which pretty much the average time for the earth to rotate from noon to noon. Oh and before I forget for Chicago it would be GMT -6:00 so it would be at 11:00 a.m. And I just showed how much of a geek I am.

kriegerdesgottes
03-04-2012, 06:57 PM
It's not really British time it is GMT. Which is Greenwich Mean Time. It was decided to use GMT as the standard for the world I believe because Greenwich is located at 0 0' 0" which pretty much the average time for the earth to rotate from noon to noon. Oh and before I forget for Chicago it would be GMT -6:00 so it would be at 11:00 a.m. And I just showed how much of a geek I am.

There we go. Thanks for the real answer :)

itsamea-mario
03-04-2012, 06:57 PM
Well have you heard of Greenwich Mean Time, GMT? No? The world doesn't revolve around America

Woooooo!!!!

pacmanate
03-04-2012, 11:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdIsHig7Hcg

You could always put the clock back a few hours. :p

That hoe needs to learn to shut the door to the tardis! A cyberman could of taken stolen it D:

brick177
03-04-2012, 11:25 PM
GMT is actually arbitrary. The Royal Observatory in Greenwich, England set the prime meridian through itself and standardized chronometers for British Captains to have on their ships. The British then took over the world and everyone else set their clocks to them.

Ioder
03-04-2012, 11:27 PM
I highly doubt they'll show off gameplay. Maybe a little bit here and there but I don't expect much of it, just a basic trailer with Connor's voice talking about his life and whatever is what I think.

ACSineQuaNon
03-05-2012, 12:10 AM
Lol @ "All will be revealed." They used that exact same line to end the ACR teaser trailer, and we all know how that turned out.

GeneralTrumbo
03-05-2012, 12:13 AM
Lol @ "All will be revealed." They used that exact same line to end the ACR teaser trailer, and we all know how that turned out.
I think tons was revealed in the DLC "Lost Archive", but it feels like it should have been in the game already.

The13Doctors
03-05-2012, 12:16 AM

Revelations did reveal every question we had at the time, at this point I know everything up to the Grand Temple...

GeneralTrumbo
03-05-2012, 12:20 AM
Revelations did reveal every question we had at the time, at this point I know everything up to the Grand Temple...
I know right...like what else did people want to know? People are saying that they didn't tell them anything they didn't know...what if there wasn't more to be told?

imonthenet
03-05-2012, 12:22 AM
What I'm hoping they mean by all will be revealed is that the game will release then for everyone to buy. Aha.
But seriously the 'new' Animus interface looks sweet! I remember how the jump from the animus 1.28 to 2.0 had me amazed. I hope it's not just a colour change like ACR and that Desmond actually uses an Animus 3.0. Awesome? I think so!

ElDoucherino
03-05-2012, 12:42 AM
I know right...like what else did people want to know? People are saying that they didn't tell them anything they didn't know...what if there wasn't more to be told?

Some fans doesn't seem to understand the meaning of a trilogy...why reveal the enind when there's still yet a game to play :)...

Getting apped here...must be the CGI trailer...well...on the other hand, in the GI article they said that the game was alpha complete...so a gameplay vid isn't to far fetched either.

Will_Lucky
03-05-2012, 12:51 AM
Heh interesting new Animus Effect.

LieutenantJojo
03-05-2012, 12:55 AM
Some fans doesn't seem to understand the meaning of a trilogy...why reveal the enind when there's still yet a game to play :)...

Getting apped here...must be the CGI trailer...well...on the other hand, in the GI article they said that the game was alpha complete...so a gameplay vid isn't to far fetched either.

It'd better be a CGI trailer! The trailers for the previous games were absolutely fantastic.

The13Doctors
03-05-2012, 01:08 AM
It'd better be a CGI trailer! The trailers for the previous games were absolutely fantastic.

I'm hoping they keep the CGI trailer for E3, we already know the CGI is completely epic. At this point I'm hoping for gameplay and if everything is to be revealed then I am guessing it will be sort of like the AC2 trailer showing off the weapons and factions. I hope we see gameplay, the game is almost done anyways, at this point they could probably ship it. I really hope we get gameplay, Cinematic for E3.

JumpInTheFire13
03-05-2012, 01:08 AM
Sorry if this has already been said because I don't have time right now to read through all the posts, but what time will that be in Mountain Standard Time (western Canada) ? And is it going to be on the AC website or what?

SixKeys
03-05-2012, 01:09 AM

To name just a few questions:

-Subject 16's ramblings about Eve and Eden, "the Sun, your son" etc. How come Desmond didn't seem even mildly curious about any of that in ACR?
-Why was Lucy killed? (We only found this out in the DLC several months after the main game)
-What was the significance of the coordinates that Ezio and Leonardo found in the Da Vinci Disappearance?
-How did Subject 16 obtain his knowledge about the Truth? (again, we only found out more about this in the DLC)
-Why did Lucy disappear for a whole sequence during ACB?
-Who is Erudito?
-What exactly did Subject 16 become after his death? How did he get trapped inside the Animus? Is he a ghost, a program, on a higher plane of consciousness?

I'm sure there are more but it's late and I'm tired.

The13Doctors
03-05-2012, 01:30 AM

-Subject 16's ramblings about Eve and Eden, "the Sun, your son" etc. How come Desmond didn't seem even mildly curious about any of that in ACR?
Desmond is too occupied trying to save himself to ask Clay anything, either way he had the information.

-Why was Lucy killed? (We only found this out in the DLC several months after the main game)
We found out in Revelations

-What was the significance of the coordinates that Ezio and Leonardo found in the Da Vinci Disappearance?
We found out in Brotherhood -.-

-How did Subject 16 obtain his knowledge about the Truth? (again, we only found out more about this in the DLC)

-Who is Erudito?
Not of main concerns, a side character of little importance to the main story. Also, we know who he is and what he does, his identity will likely remain secret.

-What exactly did Subject 16 become after his death? How did he get trapped inside the Animus? Is he a ghost, a program, on a higher plane of consciousness?
The answer was revealed at the start of the game and before that.

GeneralTrumbo
03-05-2012, 01:40 AM

-Who is Erudito?

I'm sure there are more but it's late and I'm tired.
1. Subject 16's ramblings about Eve and Eden are probably being saved to actually be revealed here in Assassins Creed 3.
2.We have found this out now, due to the DLC.
3. I think the significance of the coordinates is pretty obvious and has a 99.9% chance of being revealed in Assassins Creed 3. It is obviously the New York location Desmond is at and is obviously the Grand Temple.
4.We have found this out now, due to the DLC.
5. What if they are saving this for AC3? They need to leave SOME mysteries.
6. Erudito has a 95% chance of being revealed in Assassins Creed 3, now that William Miles has joined the squad.
7. That is kind of up to us to figure out. My guess is that he is on a higher plane of consciousness, after seeing him entering heaven and all that. His mind obviously got trapped in the animus after spending too much time in there. That was made kind of obvious. His mind couldn't take all the strain. They completely overworked him and had him in there day and night.

SixKeys
03-05-2012, 01:50 AM
Desmond and Clay had a couple of conversations, I'm sure he could have slipped in a: "Uhh... so who's Eve?" in there somewhere.

Re: Da Vinci coordinates: I can't remember the Grand Temple being mentioned in Brotherhood. Didn't TWCB only talk about it at the end of Revelations?

I'm talking about the things we found out in the main campaign of Revelations, not in the DLC which came out half a year after the game's release. You said all the questions that people had up until the release of Revelations were answered once the game came out. This is obviously not true, since we didn't find out about Lucy being a traitor until the DLC. The pitch for Revelations was that all the questions fans still had would be answered. Fans bought the game, only to find out they wouldn't be getting those answers unless they were willing to cough up the bucks for a DLC months after the game's release (a DLC Ubisoft hardly even advertised, like they didn't want fans to know it exists).

I'd say Erudito is pretty important. The main character keeps getting mysterious e-mails throughout the main games (and even in the Facebook game) from an unknown person who seems to know a lot about the assassins and Abstergo. Regardless of whether Erudito is an minor character, it still means there is another question that wasn't answered in Revelations.

The13Doctors
03-05-2012, 01:59 AM
William said that they were looking for the "missing data to make the Apple work" at the start of the DLC and at the end of the DLC he said that they finally got the coordinates to the Temple.

Rsndz19
03-05-2012, 02:07 AM
My theory is that erudito is clays dad why I say that is because remember when Desmond receives the email from him in brotherhood revealing everyone's password and it says "stay in the loop" and in the real ending of the lost archive dlc when clay sends that email to his dad the achievement is "breaking the loop" .... I'm probably way wrong but it's just a theory

SixKeys
03-05-2012, 02:11 AM
Clay's dad doesn't exactly seem the hacker type to me.

The13Doctors
03-05-2012, 02:21 AM

I actually love that theory, it's true until shown otherwise for me atm.

We don't know much about his dad, he actually seems like he may be extremely smart, remember at one point:

(TLA SPOILERS)

Clay's father is disappointed because he doesn't live up to his expectations of being an inventor.

Rsndz19
03-05-2012, 03:46 AM
Excactly we haven't heard the last of clays dad

souNdwAve89
03-05-2012, 04:13 AM
You guys know how during the credits of Brotherhood, there are two men talking about putting Desmond back into the Animus? We know that one of them is Desmond's father, but what if the other is Clay's? I know that the voices don't really match each other, but I think it would be cool.

LightRey
03-05-2012, 10:45 AM

He was an expert programmer though.