PDA

View Full Version : Boston Tea Party

Radman500
03-04-2012, 08:32 AM
Will Connor be present during the Boston Tea Party...??

gmoney8869
03-04-2012, 08:47 AM
I am 100% sure he will be. Sneaky operation at night, dressed as Natives, to destroy some property? Sounds like good work for an Assassin to me. Maybe there was actually some killing that needed to be done too.

It's an obvious mission. There is 0% chance that they would skip over something so important. There is no reason for it not to be.

The13Doctors
03-04-2012, 08:51 AM
I am 100% sure he will be. Sneaky operation at night, dressed as Natives, to destroy some property? Sounds like good work for an Assassin to me. Maybe there was actually some killing that needed to be done too.

It's an obvious mission. There is 0% chance that they would skip over something so important. There is no reason for it not to be.

I'm 99% certain, it's an obvious mission. There is a 1% chance it isn't there.

It will be there.

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 08:52 AM

They might skip it for a Desmond segment. They did say they were focusing on Desmond a lot in this one.

pirate1802
03-04-2012, 09:07 AM
They might skip it for a Desmond segment. They did say they were focusing on Desmond a lot in this one.

Then I'll be like this
http://emotibot.net/pix/4115.jpg

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 09:29 AM
Then I'll be like this
http://emotibot.net/pix/4115.jpg
I was just kidding. I think the ancestor should get MOST gameplay, but they still should do a lot for Desmond as well. THIS IS HIS LAST GAME. THE STORY ENDS NOW. EVERYTHING WE HAVE BEEN TOLD IS A LIE.