PDA

View Full Version : Copernicus Conspiracy

xXTheSquidXx
03-04-2012, 06:58 AM
I'm sure i'm one of the only people wondering about this but, being a perfectionist of sorts and a huge fan of the Assassin's Creed franchise, I was wondering if the PS3 exclusive "The Copernicus Conspiracy DLC" for ACB would ever be released on 360 and pc. I know there was some sort of deal worked out between ubisoft and sony for the DLC, but i was wondering if it was a timed exclusive sort of deal or if it would be a PS3 exclusive DLC forever. I understand the DLC was very minuscule and was essentially a bunch of side missions not incredibly important to the plot, but I want to play all i can of the games and i do not own a ps3. Any information would be helpful. Thanks :)

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 07:00 AM
I wish..but I think they are pretty much done with that game.

im3jia
03-04-2012, 07:08 AM
I really don't think they will be released for PC or 360, but you can always watch it on YouTube. This kind of happen with the AC Director's Cut for PC, which added like 5 more side missions. And the Copernicus DLC adds like 8 side missions.

naran6142
03-04-2012, 07:47 AM
I'm sure i'm one of the only people wondering about this but, being a perfectionist of sorts and a huge fan of the Assassin's Creed franchise, I was wondering if the PS3 exclusive "The Copernicus Conspiracy DLC" for ACB would ever be released on 360 and pc. I know there was some sort of deal worked out between ubisoft and sony for the DLC, but i was wondering if it was a timed exclusive sort of deal or if it would be a PS3 exclusive DLC forever. I understand the DLC was very minuscule and was essentially a bunch of side missions not incredibly important to the plot, but I want to play all i can of the games and i do not own a ps3. Any information would be helpful. Thanks :)

I know what you mean, but u ain't missing a whole lot.

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 08:07 AM
I've got a random 80 MS points I haven't spent. Any idea what I could get with them?