PDA

View Full Version : Stuns count toward loss streaks

swiftavenger212
03-04-2012, 03:28 AM
Should stuns count toward loss streaks just like they do for kill streaks? It seems fair cuz if i get a nice lead and have 3 pursuers i can just camp in a corner and get stuns until i hit a x2 streak and then get a nice kill. But tbh i just think iit would be fair that stuns also count toward loss streak if it will for kill streaks (which i think is stupid as its not even a kill)

sht4brainz
03-04-2012, 04:11 AM
A stun is a loss of pursuer, not a loss of contract lol

swiftavenger212
03-04-2012, 04:20 AM
A stun is a loss of pursuer, not a loss of contract lol
exactly, its not a kill either yet it counts on the streak.

shiroyukinohime
03-04-2012, 05:04 AM
Should stuns count toward loss streaks just like they do for kill streaks? It seems fair cuz if i get a nice lead and have 3 pursuers i can just camp in a corner and get stuns until i hit a x2 streak and then get a nice kill. But tbh i just think iit would be fair that stuns also count toward loss streak if it will for kill streaks (which i think is stupid as its not even a kill)
Say what? Did you mean that you stay in a corner and let yourself get stunned or that you stun your pursuers? Because if you stun your pursuers for X2, then X2 will not activate because X2 streak is a loss streak - you activate it when you die or get stunned 5 times.

Stunning your pursuers counts for your kill streak. Getting stunned by your target counts for your loss streak. Things are already the way you want, yes?