PDA

View Full Version : Official facts of AC3 thread.

RzaRecta357
03-03-2012, 10:30 PM
Yeah. Sorry if there's already one of these going on. But if not. I figured we could start one.

So,

The game takes place in a game world 1.6 times bigger than Rome in brotherhood. New York and Boston will be in this kingdom ( I forgot the name they gave it? Anyone?)

The camera is new and reworked so that there is n longer a lock on (Not sure how that will work) and it'll zoom in as you're fighting. When it's one n one it'll be fighter game close.

The defense and counter but-tons are mapped the same. So you can no longer turtle fight. Which is awesome. There were screenshots with our assassin named Conner using a rifle.

You are ale to hunt animals for pelts for cash. The less strikes it takes to kill an animal the higher quality the pelt will be.

You can swing from trees and what not.

There is so much more, I know I'm forgetting. Hopefully someone will hijack this from me and make it actually work.

The countdown on the site. It coincides with something that happened in Boston in the timeframe if the game does it not? Thus we'll probably see said event in game..and why they probably chose NOW to start releasing info...

RzaRecta357
03-03-2012, 10:32 PM
The Boston massacre. Had to google it, haha.

freddie_1897
03-03-2012, 10:42 PM
no, the world isn't 1.6 times bigger than Rome, part of the world is, the Frontier or the wilderness as some call it, Boston and New York are separate to the Frontier so the game is going to be larger than 1.6 times as big

n3krOiZ
03-03-2012, 10:55 PM
Boston and NewYork are OUT of the frontier...

The game will have 3 "maps" Frontier + Boston + NY
while Ac1 had 5 maps : Kingdoom + Masyaf + 3 Cities
and Ac2 had 6 maps: Florence, Villa, Toscana, Venice, Forli, Mountains

Yet it's kinda of a let down i'm still happy knowing that the Frontier will be much more dense then the kingdoom!

freddie_1897
03-03-2012, 11:00 PM

Yet it's kinda of a let down i'm still happy knowing that the Frontier will be much more dense then the kingdoom!
plus the cities will feel more eventful, there might be more cities they haven't announced yet, Lexington and Concord are visitable towns in the Frontier, there might be less areas, but its still a larger game, plus, if the Frontier is 1.5 times the size of biggest city in the game so far i think its safe to say that there will be more towns and settlements in the Frontier

rileypoole1234
03-03-2012, 11:03 PM
plus the cities will feel more eventful, there might be more cities they haven't announced yet, Lexington and Concord are visitable towns in the Frontier, there might be less areas, but its still a larger game, plus, if the Frontier is 1.5 times the size of biggest city in the game so far i think its safe to say that there will be more towns and settlements in the Frontier

Where did you hear about Lexington and Concord?

freddie_1897
03-03-2012, 11:04 PM
it was in the game informer scans i think

EDIT: hey another londoner! high five!

The13Doctors
03-04-2012, 12:48 AM

Actually it is only 2 confirmed cities but they did say they weren't exclusively the only ones so there will probably be more like Philadelphia.

rileypoole1234
03-04-2012, 12:51 AM
it was in the game informer scans i think

EDIT: hey another londoner! high five!

High Five mate!!

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 12:55 AM
ACTUALLY, the game itself is more than 1.6 times the size of Rome. The FRONTIER part of the world is 1.6 times the size of Rome. That isn't including the cities!

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 01:01 AM

There is still more cities that just haven't been announced yet.

Ioder
03-04-2012, 01:18 AM
There will definatly be more towns.

I believe when I read the scan they mentioned Connor jumped through an open window running by a shocked woman, then running out the other window on the opposite side. Could be a cinematic scene or some new awesome thing in free running.

JUST the foresty frontier is 1.5 times bigger than Brotherhood's map, not even including towns. Needless to say, this game will be massive.

The new graphics engine can have 1,000 people on the screen at once so be ready for huge battles, it is also supposed to add huge amounts of detail to the overall game.

Just a few things, this game will be great!

Lonesoldier2012
03-04-2012, 02:58 AM
Free running is completely overhauled and different then before.

there are over a thousand new animations for Connor so he will move differently.

all killcam finishing moves have been replaced with new ones.

George Washington is Connor's close friend. and so is Benjamin Franklin.

i'll add more when i get my Game Informer for this month.