PDA

View Full Version : New Camera and No Combat/Social Specific Controlls Thoughts?

n3krOiZ
03-03-2012, 08:25 PM
Helo guys, from everything i've read about Ac3 yet, what i'm mostly wondering about is the new camera and the lack of combat and normal actions separation...

New camera:
It's said that it will now be changing depending on the situation unlike in Ac1 -> AcR that we have always seen our protagonists from the back... Why am i wondering? Firstly cuz it reminds me the camera on chambers in Ac2 -> AcR, it totally suck... For ps3 and xbox it sucked but for PC it sucked even more ._. as pc gamer i want to have the freedom to have the camera looking where i want and not where the game wants, that's the nice thing of playing with a mouse :(

The joint of combat and normal actions:
To defend in combats you have to press high profile and in normal if you press high profile you just start "running" a bit.... what will happens now? i'm walking on the city and i press High Profile + Feet ****on but before i press feet ****on i will pull the weapon out and will be on defensive position? I think it will be somewhat weird :O

Also, if there isn't lock-in anymore how will we aim with pistols? :O

Hope i'm wrong and this changes turns out to be great...

blazefp
03-03-2012, 08:57 PM
Actually I've few problems with the camera, yeah it was annoying sometimes in the chambers but no big deal. I don't want it to change much.

As for the combat system I didn't understand your point. I never heard that'd be changing

And I don't know if Ubisoft ever said that lock-in would go off. But if it does then I hope they make it free aim, that'd be awesome

RzaRecta357
03-03-2012, 10:22 PM
Yeah. The camera doesn't feature a lock on and will target whomever is closest or something. It will zoom in to fighter game closeness when it's one on one.

All the moves for Conner are made just for him. You can no longer turtle fight as the defend and counter ****on are the same ****ons.

RzaRecta357
03-03-2012, 10:22 PM
Ahhhh. Seriously? But-tons.

eagleforlife1
03-03-2012, 10:23 PM
Lol

n3krOiZ
03-03-2012, 11:00 PM
Yeah. The camera doesn't feature a lock on and will target whomever is closest or something. It will zoom in to fighter game closeness when it's one on one.

From what i've read at the Game Informer it will give a cinematic feeling as the chambers of ac2 -> acr gave and i disliked those cinematic cameras T_T