PDA

View Full Version : ACIII is going to be the last Assassin's creed game they're ever going to make.

Azula2005
03-03-2012, 12:20 AM
This is straight of from the magazine..... so if you'd rather wait untill the gameinformers go out for sell to read it yourself, then don't read on..

"Desmond has some important work to do. Some predictions place the end of the world in 2012, and that time is approaching in both the game's fiction and the real world."

If this is the end, then don't release it on October 30 2012, work another year if you must. Make it so big that we will experience something that no other game has ever been willing to attempt. This game will be remembered for many years! If the development of muliplayer effects the single player gameplay, length, graphics even by just a little bit then don't even add a multiplay..

EscoBlades
03-03-2012, 12:21 AM
False, especially as you've read that all wrong. I will elaborate further eventually.

Azula2005
03-03-2012, 12:24 AM
False? Elaborate further then..

Ayush_S92
03-03-2012, 12:32 AM
"the end of the world in 2012, and that time is approaching in both the game's fiction and the real world."

"the end of the world in 2012, and that time is approaching in both the game's fiction and the real world."
"the end of the world in 2012"

It just means the world is going to end in 2012 and we as Desmond are going to do something about it. Says nothing about AC being finished.

And if you've read earlier interviews you would know after this which is the last game for Desmond, a new cycle of AC games would start afresh.

Shade_MG
03-03-2012, 12:33 AM
As far as I'm aware it's just Desmond's story arc coming to an end. You don't really think Ubisoft will let a big money maker like AC go to waste do you.

Oh look its Esco

D.I.D.
03-03-2012, 12:34 AM
Further games have already been confirmed by the CEO, which is a spoiler of sorts (although you hardly thought the end of the world would really happen).

If they had the scoop that it was the final game, they'd say so in ten-foot-high letters.

eagleforlife1
03-03-2012, 12:34 AM
Good Jesus :rolleyes:

kalo.yanis
03-03-2012, 12:35 AM
I can't understand how you deduced from that passage that this will be the last Assassin's Creed game.

Puppet627
03-03-2012, 01:05 AM
I'm pretty sure 21/12/12 is when Abstergo plans to launch their "Eye-Abstergo" satellite...

I doubt Ubisoft would stop developing games for one of their biggest franchises. There are a lot of untold stories the developers could explore as well as a spin-off game featuring Daniel Cross.

rileypoole1234
03-03-2012, 01:11 AM
It's the end of Desmond's story line, not AC. They've basically confirmed that there will be more games after Desmond's story is finished. They even had a survey of where we want AC to go next. By that article it just meant, the date in the game and in the real world are approaching fast, so Desmond has to save the world. That doesn't mean AC is ending. There'll be more games. Also, if Esco says something about AC, I'd believe it. I also don't know how you got the idea that AC is ending from reading that.