PDA

View Full Version : This game looks absolutely incredible.

gmoney8869
03-02-2012, 07:51 PM
I am completely blown away, It looks like they've really outdone themselves with this one. It's like all the best parts of AC and RDR, with incredible visuals and an epic story. And we haven't even seen gameplay yet, but if it's anywhere near as good as GI says it is, it is leaps and bounds ahead of the Ezio games.

I never thought a game could impress me more than Bioshock Infinite, but this looks like it will. Mindblowingly impressive so far. I don't know how game developers keep making games better and better.

RzaRecta357
03-02-2012, 08:00 PM
Totally agree.

I am my brothers keep?

GeneralTrumbo
03-02-2012, 08:01 PM
I am completely blown away, It looks like they've really outdone themselves with this one. It's like all the best parts of AC and RDR, with incredible visuals and an epic story. And we haven't even seen gameplay yet, but if it's anywhere near as good as GI says it is, it is leaps and bounds ahead of the Ezio games.

I never thought a game could impress me more than Bioshock Infinite, but this looks like it will. Mindblowingly impressive so far. I don't know how game developers keep making games better and better.
There is so much going on with this game. Desmond will return to finish off the 2012 storyline, being tied in with our actual time as of now. We have a whole beautiful place to explore. We have tons more replay value and drastic changes to gameplay as well. This game WILL win game of the year.

freddie_1897
03-02-2012, 08:04 PM
I'm starting to think that they get all there really good programmers to make the main games, AC1, AC2, AC3 etc, and they use the sub-games(Brotherhood, Revelations) as practice for their work experience students.

kriegerdesgottes
03-02-2012, 08:04 PM
I have to agree. I don't even know where to start on how amazing this game looks. I was a tad bit disappointed to hear American Revolution over French but the more I hear about it and the more i see I totally understand the reasoning for it and I don't think they could have made a better choice because there is a ton of potential in this game and for others after it. The weather system, the frontier being one and a half times bigger than Rome with tons to do, the hunting, the character, I could go on and on and how awesome this game sounds so far.

It's nice to have that feeling back that I had for the first two games. I had lost it for the most part especially after Revelations but this game looks like it's going to put my mind to rest and steal countless amounts of hours and days of my life when it comes out.

SleezeRocker
03-02-2012, 08:14 PM
If the end of ACr they arrived in New york, then would Hawk(Connor) be part from New Yorkan tribe like Mohawk, Mohican, etc?

GeneralTrumbo
03-02-2012, 08:15 PM
My guess is that Connor eventually comes across the Grand Temple.

misterB2001
03-02-2012, 08:16 PM
This game is going to make the previous ones look so last-gen its unreal. I'm fully expecting to wake up and see this was all a crazy dream.

I have seen the phrase 'blown away' used to describe peoples first impressions of this game, but I don't think 'blown away' is a strong enough term.

AC3.5 they are suggesting, its THAT much of an improvement.

my heart genuinely skipped a beat, I'm in love!

SleezeRocker
03-02-2012, 08:17 PM
This game is going to make the previous ones look so last-gen its unreal!

Let's not get too carried away now! lol

GeneralTrumbo
03-02-2012, 08:20 PM
They are going to be done with this game soon and add even MORE to it than it already has. Add more Desmond gameplay on top, please, Ubisoft. Keep this game building. You have until October. Keep on layering. Lots of gameplay. Please.

misterB2001
03-02-2012, 08:23 PM
Let's not get too carried away now! lol

Just wait til you see it in action, if what I've heard is anything to go by, its a much, much bigger jump than what ac1 to ac2 was

pirate1802
03-02-2012, 08:23 PM
AC3.5 they are suggesting, its THAT much of an improvement.

my heart genuinely skipped a beat, I'm in love!

O.O When AC3 was announced and that it was under development for three years. I heard people saying ubisoft trolled on us. Glad they are all proved wrong. this game WILL win the game of the year. Totally blown away. Actually, it seems too good to be true. ;)

freddie_1897
03-02-2012, 08:25 PM
Pet dog, i want a pet dog

GeneralTrumbo
03-02-2012, 08:28 PM
Just wait til you see it in action, if what I've heard is anything to go by, its a much, much bigger jump than what ac1 to ac2 was
Spill! Please! What can you say about the gameplay of Assassins Creed 3?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STORY DETAILS??

pirate1802
03-02-2012, 08:34 PM
Spill! Please! What can you say about the gameplay of Assassins Creed 3?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STORY DETAILS??

You didn't read all the details on these threads ? XD

GeneralTrumbo
03-02-2012, 08:38 PM
You didn't read all the details on these threads ? XD
Well, the way he talked was that he has seen/heard more than us. Lol.

reddragonhrcro
03-02-2012, 08:41 PM
Pet dog, i want a pet dog

Pet eagle,i want a pet eagle

XD

misterB2001
03-02-2012, 08:54 PM
Well, the way he talked was that he has seen/heard more than us. Lol.

Certainly haven't seen anything, unfortunately! Just what I've heard off people claiming to know a little more than we all do at present. The GI leak appears to back up some of what I have been told. Nothing specific I might add, just that in terms of improvement, it appears to be a hefty upgrade.

gmoney8869
03-02-2012, 09:27 PM
This really will make the Ezio games look last-gen. GI describes the city and insanely more detailed and immersive, with Connor being able to seamlessly slide under moving carriages, vault over moving carts, and leap on to moving platforms. And with incredibly life like NPC's filling the streets.

Combine that with the ability to use Parkour on whole forests of trees. That alone cancels out any complaints about small cities. With this design, a forest makes a city look restrictive and simple. The potential here is virtually limitless, imagine leaping from branch to branch across rivers and up cliff faces. This brings the game to a whole new level.

The story appears to be far more dramatic and cinematic than before. The graphics alone are stunning. And the game world changes with the seasons! It really is unbelievable. How could Ubisoft release Revelations when they had this in the works! It's almost hilarious, I've never heard of a series making such a sudden jump in quality. It's like going a whole console generation in 1 year.

They are truly going all out with this one. Too good to believe. This has GOTY written all over it, and I'm a much bigger Bioshock and Mass Effect fan than an AC fan.

persiateddy95
03-02-2012, 09:30 PM
I should I'm quite excited for the SP, unlike ACB and ACR.

LightRey
03-02-2012, 09:48 PM
I should I'm quite excited for the SP, unlike ACB and ACR.

Welcome back, my fiend.

dex3108BL
03-02-2012, 09:54 PM
I must say well done Ubi. They have read all ours complains and suggestions and decided to do it. And with Corey May back story shouldn't be a problem. Info from GI telling us that they really had worked on game. And i think that only thing that i am concerned now is length of game. I hope that we will get 15-20 hours :D

EscoBlades
03-02-2012, 09:57 PM
Welcome back, my fiend.

Seconded!

pacmanate
03-02-2012, 10:02 PM
Well personally I think the graphics of the AC series are all over the place!

AC - First one, fair enough lets call it the "control"
AC II - 2 years of improved graphics
ACB - Downgrade in graphics, possibly due to open world
ACR - Another major graphical jump
AC III - Looks better than ACR, a MASSIVE leap in graphics? Probably not

Jexx21
03-02-2012, 10:36 PM
Well personally I think the graphics of the AC series are all over the place!

AC - First one, fair enough lets call it the "control"
AC II - 2 years of improved graphics
ACB - Downgrade in graphics, possibly due to open world
ACR - Another major graphical jump
AC III - Looks better than ACR, a MASSIVE leap in graphics? Probably not

AC- Awesome Graphics
AC2- Bad Character graphics, slightly worse environmental graphics (downgrade overall)
ACB- Upgrade in both character and environmental, character not as good as AC1
ACR- Upgrades character graphics, Environmental is relatively the same. better than AC1
AC3- Beats all of the above

WhiteSheWolf
03-02-2012, 10:54 PM
AC- Awesome Graphics
AC2- Bad Character graphics, slightly worse environmental graphics (downgrade overall)
ACB- Upgrade in both character and environmental, character not as good as AC1
ACR- Upgrades character graphics, Environmental is relatively the same. better than AC1
AC3- Beats all of the above

Very few games truly take advantage of the graphics capacity of the systems they run on. I play on PS3, and the best looking game I've played on the system is Resident Evil 5, which came out years ago. I feel like AC3 is going to push consoles and computers to the very edges of their limits in performance - which exactly what we need.

AC3 = the mysterious love child of Red Dead Redemption, Skyrim, and Assassin's Creed....

Dieinthedark
03-02-2012, 11:02 PM
I think i just 180 degreed my position from earlier. IF they can follow through with all this, i suspect they will but there's so much!!!

Jexx21
03-02-2012, 11:04 PM
I swear this game is what I want right now. Why do they reveal so early?

Radman500
03-02-2012, 11:05 PM
i want to know if Connor, in the beginning of the game, knows about his mixed heritage (white english father, native american mother... ) or will he find out later in the game, thinking he is full native... then finds out he is only half-native, half-english

could be interesting