PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me?

pirate1802
03-02-2012, 10:12 AM
Or does Eve from AC2 truth sequence and the TWCB woman from the end of ACR really look very very similar ?

YuurHeen
03-02-2012, 10:23 AM
it is just you.

LightRey
03-02-2012, 10:58 AM
it is just you.

This.

pirate1802
03-02-2012, 01:13 PM
Hmm... that's weird. Guess it's my eyes seeing things i want to see xD

De Filosoof
03-02-2012, 01:21 PM
What is your proof that they aren't the same person?

De Filosoof
03-02-2012, 01:24 PM
Hmm... that's weird. Guess it's my eyes seeing things i want to see xD
No your eyes are not deceiving you, they have many similarities.

SaintPerkele
03-02-2012, 01:56 PM
It's not just you. I'm still convinced that she is Eve, considering that they put so much emphasis on the baby she's holding in her hands. The assassins were crossbred between TWCB and humans, so the baby could likely be the first "assassin". After ACB, it's obvious that Eve has a major importance towards the story. So just why would the developers show a random woman with a baby? Can't imagine that.

D.I.D.
03-02-2012, 02:13 PM

We can't prove it, but it would seem strange. Adam and Eve escaped with the PoE into a sunny, peaceful landscape. I don't know why we would see her later, back in a TWCB city raising children as the world begins to burn.

LightRey
03-02-2012, 04:39 PM

The burden of evidence lies with the one coming up with the theory. We're not the ones who have to prove anything, you are.

However, I will entertain you.
There are at this point no strong indications that they are the same person. The city is obviously not Eden (different architecture, not located in Africa, etc.) and the woman does not appear to have any of the markings on her body that Eve does. Moreover, I find it hard to believe that humans lived in highly advanced cities during the human-TWCB war. As Minerva said, the human advantage lay in their numbers and the TWCB advantage lay in their technological advancement. If the humans had reached any significantly close level of technology during the war, they would have won, not to mention it would have been very strange that basically all technological knowledge among the roughly 10,000 survivors would have been lost, especially if it was so significant.