PDA

View Full Version : Should Ubisoft release anniversary editions of Assassin's Creed 1- ACR

Black Shadow943
03-02-2012, 03:18 AM
Hey forum, do you guys think that Ubisoft should make anniversary editions of the prized stalion we all know and love? in this post I want everyone to stae yes or no and why, like what would you like to see improved (like the rendering engine for the first three) or added. Me I want a better rendering engine for the first three (like ACR's rendering engine), a crossbow for Alta´r and AC2 ezio, more weapons for Alta´r the bloodlines weapons for AC2 on the 360 buyable medium weapons in AC2 and buyable long weapons in ACB and ACR. ACB and ACR to be long as AC2 (14 memory sequences, not just 9) more than just medium and small weapons, try Alta´r style short blades, more than just one purchasable crossbow traveling to other cities in ACB and more cities in ACR. you know that kind of stuff.

SixKeys
03-02-2012, 03:30 AM
AC1 is barely five years old, AC2 even less. It's too early to even think about anniversary editions. Besides, AC1's graphics are fine as they are, ACR's rendition of Alta´r's robes ruined his look. The first game has a markedly different look and feel from the rest and they should strive to retain that look if they ever release an anniversary edition. AC2's graphics could use some touching up though, just minor cosmetics like in ACB.

JumpInTheFire13
03-02-2012, 04:31 AM
First of all, anniversary editions like this don't happen that soon after the release of the orginal game. For example, the anniversary edition of Halo: Combat Evolved was released a full decade after the original game. Second of all, what you are essentially asking for is that they completely remake the games. So, my answer is no. Or at least not yet.

n3krOiZ
03-02-2012, 04:44 AM
If i had to change anything to AC1 was just add subtitules (and maybe voices for original language)... it was hard back in the time for me to follow all the conversations (i don't ask for more fluid combat or anything like that cuz ubisoft would make it like ac2 foward and i prefer ac1 one :P).

[If i had to change anything to AC2 was the guards dumbness :D
In AcB i would give some guards (maybe the spearmen) the ability to stop the chain kills.
For AcR.... i would pretty much change nothing.]

Or make these 3 as a whole and make you able to visit rome and constatinople during ac2 missions (maybe unlock rome half-way venice and constantinople when you have all the codex pages) and make all the Ac2 cities availiable during the foward games timeline.
Use combat system from AcR (but make ezio's animations envolve over time)