PDA

View Full Version : America- your thiougts on the setting?

Dieinthedark
03-01-2012, 11:50 PM
Yes, this poll is just about what you think of about being set in America. NOTE: THIS IS NOT ABOUT GAMEPLAY, GAME MECHANICS, YOUR ANCESTOR, POTENTIAL STORY OR ANYTHING OF THAT NATURE, JUST THE SETTING!

And I can't spell thoughts...derp

FilipinoNinja67
03-01-2012, 11:57 PM
I think theres another thread similar to this one... Send the creator of the other thread some hatemail! :P

I think it will be amazazing as long as they dont make us look like were the best country that never does anything wrong.

Edit: Oh i see we have another SC Fan! I was disappointed in the way conviction went :/ and welcome to the AC forums!

Dieinthedark
03-02-2012, 12:00 AM
Yeah, that guy's dumb. He can't even make a poll instead of a discussion lol. And I've been hanging around AC forums for awhile, but didn't really need to start posting til today! (I won't get off on Conviction, you wanna know, click my sig) :cool:

brick177
03-02-2012, 12:07 AM
I think if they take the creative license with America that they did with Tuscany it will be awesome. When AC2 was announced in Italy I was not impressed until I played it. They took many liberties with those cities to make them more exciting and intricate than they were. In the end it is more about the story and the history, and the American Revolution has plenty of that.

Dieinthedark
03-02-2012, 12:09 AM
Let's hope so. Really, if they can have a sort of mystique about it like in ACII I think the game will work it's magic.

FilipinoNinja67
03-02-2012, 12:36 AM
I remember posting an awesome multiplayer idea for conviction the first day i joined the forums and it was a modern spies v mercs and i thought it would be pretty kool but i was also like 12 when i joined and started non stop flame wars :P

The main character looks awesome and i know my friend will be excited about AC3 (he likes native american culture...)

Mc Dudes
03-02-2012, 12:55 AM
I think its a good idea but i am a bit disappointed because when I was hoping for it to be about Sweden saw the snow picture. :(

Acrimonious_Nin
03-02-2012, 01:13 AM
This game being set in America is going to be AWESOME. I wonder how the story will unfold for this one :D

FilipinoNinja67
03-02-2012, 01:25 AM
McDudes, what do you know about sweden? :P

tarrero
03-02-2012, 01:32 AM
I have NO concern about the story, chances of good schemes are huge, it is the architecture that worries me....