PDA

View Full Version : Update 1.03 works !!!

Saurabh001
03-01-2012, 06:02 PM
Thats how it works,

I Reinstalled entire game then there was a modification in update 1.02 ( 543 MB ) which many of us did not noticed but UBI changed a specific mini line it, which is causing this ACRSP.exe error, so you just have to reinstall the game, install update 1.01 and then download Updated Update 1.02 from : http://static3.cdn.ubi.com/ac_revelations/ac_revelations_1.02_eu.exe

Then Install 1.03 ( 92 MB ) update and it will definately work.

ace3001
03-01-2012, 06:11 PM
Thanks, but this has been confirmed long ago in the 1.03 update thread. :)
And please use a normal font size. My eyes hurt. :(

Grifid
03-02-2012, 10:33 AM
I am not willing uninsall and reinstall, this game required internet connection and use drm.
MAKE A GOOD PATCH!!!!!!!!

superb123
03-02-2012, 03:15 PM
lol Bengali dude,lots of users already know before you posted that ridiculous tweak.

I saying that one ridiculous becuase,this is not the right way of updating any updates from any branded developers company.
If UBI think they are proffesional than they should take care of customer problems and fix anythings in right way,not by distributed some ridiculous updates and methods which make users enger and disturb.

Saurabh001
03-02-2012, 03:40 PM
lol Bengali dude,lots of users already know before you posted that ridiculous tweak.

I saying that one ridiculous becuase,this is not the right way of updating any updates from any branded developers company.
If UBI think they are proffesional than they should take care of customer problems and fix anythings in right way,not by distributed some ridiculous updates and methods which make users enger and disturb.

Hello Mister,

First i Am Not Bengali.
Second I just posted because it worked for me, whether it sounds ridiculous to you or not i dont care.

First search for proper information before saying who belongs from which region.

Everyone are not familiar with forums so many users still ask me so i can just give them my thread link to help them out, not so many people have time to skip pages on forums to clear their doubts.

Sorry if i said anything wrong....

Proud Member of Abstergo.de
Clan Master : Ultimate Impact.

ace3001
03-02-2012, 03:55 PM
No worries, I guess. Just that we usually keep stuff on the same subject inside one topic. :) Anyway, whether it's right or wrong is upto the mods to decide.

The only issue I see with this update business is that people are *****ing too much about it. I was one of the first to lash out at Ubi for failing miserably at numbering their updates properly. That is a massive failure indeed, to mess up such an easy thing. And yes, they should've made an update for those who got the previous one as well. But they didn't, and probably will not. So, there is no use *****ing madly. Now I can understand those that don't have the game disc with them. But I'm pretty sure many people have the disc, and yet they come here and go "OMG I CAN'T REINSTALL!!!1one!!11!". Face it, Ubi isn't gonna do anything about this. So the easiest thing is to just reinstall. Doesn't take that long, you know.

TL;DR: What I want to stress is that unless one does not have the game disc with him/her for some reason, he/she really could do something other than complaining here.

TB_Jaybird
03-02-2012, 08:03 PM
Hello Mister,

First i Am Not Bengali.
Second I just posted because it worked for me, whether it sounds ridiculous to you or not i dont care.

First search for proper information before saying who belongs from which region.

Everyone are not familiar with forums so many users still ask me so i can just give them my thread link to help them out, not so many people have time to skip pages on forums to clear their doubts.

Sorry if i said anything wrong....

Proud Member of Abstergo.de
Clan Master : Ultimate Impact.

Yo dude. its cool but it goes like this.....hehehe..stir the hairnets nets

Firstly,.......

Secondly,.....

Thirdly,....

but what the heck do i know. i am just here to get banned and help idiotic threads get locked.

meyogy
03-03-2012, 09:11 AM

superb123 don't write nagative comments against anyone untill you searching the forum.