PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Message in Lost Archive DLC?

bobbysingh99
03-01-2012, 05:31 PM
Did anyone else notice spelling mistakes in the letter from Clays mum? This was a trick in the AC1 Emails for the Assassins to send eachother secret messages. I couldnt quite get the meaning of the message in that email.

Interestingly enough you can email the address used and you get a response. A very generic response. I wonder if deciphering the email and then sending that in the message gets you anything more interesting?

GLHS
03-01-2012, 05:34 PM
Oh, I just thought it was b/c she was drunk while typing it. I didn't really think there'd be a message in it. The messages the Assassins use are capitols in normal words, yet her words were lower case and just misspelled. That's why I didn't think there was anything to it.

Ayreons-Will
03-01-2012, 05:41 PM
Hmm worth exploring, what else are we going to do between now and Oct?

SaintPerkele
03-01-2012, 05:45 PM
I too was thinking that she was simply drunk. Would you mind posting the reponse? And maybe send a mail to Clay and his father as well? :P

Apirka
03-01-2012, 05:49 PM
I am relatively sure the mistakes only started just before she mentioned being drunk, yet she says to get on she had to get drunk first. I found it rather odd, but my first try at finding anything didn't yield any results so I moved on since I'm not very good at these things anyway.

stefman6987
03-01-2012, 06:00 PM
what did the response from your email say?

LightRey
03-01-2012, 06:14 PM
Oh, I just thought it was b/c she was drunk while typing it. I didn't really think there'd be a message in it. The messages the Assassins use are capitols in normal words, yet her words were lower case and just misspelled. That's why I didn't think there was anything to it.

Ditto. At first I suspected a hidden message too, but then I reread it, didn't see any coherent message in the errors and concluded it was because she was drunk.

bobbysingh99
03-02-2012, 03:13 AM
The Email response I got was: "Busy compiling code. Be warned. I rarely check this email address. C."Address shown in game :clayk@mail​.com (http://du109w.dub109.mail.live.com/mail/#) I also tried emailing Clay's dad: kaczmarekconstruction@hotmail.comThat address was also shown in game, no response yet. Perhaps I am not asking emailing the right thing? I thought it was odd that it was a hotmail.com account, but you can check yourself, that is the address shown in the in game letters and emails. Now im not sure if there are any more addresses to try, those just stood out to me.

stefman6987
03-02-2012, 03:15 AM
that's all it said was - "adress shown in game"?

Acrimonious_Nin
03-02-2012, 03:17 AM
The Email response I got was:

"Busy compiling code. Be warned. I rarely check this email address. C."

Address shown in game :
clayk@mail​.com (http://du109w.dub109.mail.live.com/mail/#)

I also tried emailing Clay's dad:

kaczmarekconstruction@hotmail.com

That address was also shown in game, no response yet. Perhaps I am not asking emailing the right thing? I thought it was odd that it was a hotmail.com account, but you can check yourself, that is the address shown in the in game letters and emails. Now im not sure if there are any more addresses to try, those just stood out to me.

I bet they put it in there spam mail try again :D