PDA

View Full Version : Open Question Armor/weapons

Big_Shot_01
03-01-2012, 07:06 AM
This is open to anyone currently playing Assassin's Creed Revelations ...Whats your favorite outfits, Armor/Weapon Combo to use against your foes when exploring the great land of Istanbul ?

JumpInTheFire13
03-01-2012, 07:48 AM
I use just the basic armor because it gives you the least amount of health, and Royal Violet dye because it is so vibrant compared the other dyes. I also like the looks of the Turkish Assassin Armor. I usually just use the hidden blades for weapons.

pirate1802
03-01-2012, 07:50 AM
Spahi riding armour, masyaf white dye, or the Janissery green dye. Dagger + Throwing knife. I don't like the gun for the noise it makes :/

The13Doctors
03-01-2012, 07:54 AM
I love the Turkish Assassin Outfit because I feel like I'm not playing as Ezio and instead it's a different Assassin, a Turkish Assassin that has a completely new style with Hookblade and bombs, ignoring the times when people call the protagonist Ezio.

As for weapons the brossbow and Yusuf's Turkish Kijil.
I use the crossbow just like Altair in the Cinematic Trailer, I run and quickly pull it out shoot without looking in that direction and keep running.

As for normal armor I use the Master Assassin Armor.

pirate1802
03-01-2012, 08:00 AM
I love the Turkish Assassin Outfit because I feel like I'm not playing as Ezio and instead it's a different Assassin, a Turkish Assassin that has a completely new style with Hookblade and bombs, ignoring the times when people call the protagonist Ezio.

As for weapons the brossbow and Yusuf's Turkish Kijil.
I use the crossbow just like Altair in the Cinematic Trailer, I run and quickly pull it out shoot without looking in that direction and keep running.

As for normal armor I use the Master Assassin Armor.

You can counter with the crossbow too for some brutal kills. And the turkish outfit is great, so is the Ishak Pasha armour, only if they had added an option to toggle the mask on/off.

Big_Shot_01
03-01-2012, 08:02 AM
Altair robes with the Romani Dagger, splinter/smoke bombs my main sword has to be the vlad impaler sword.
My choice for dye has to be Bosnian indigo with no armor...the lower the health bar poses more of a challenge to when im up against Janisserys.

Big_Shot_01
03-01-2012, 08:06 AM
those are good choices... but for some reason the armor in this game makes ezio look like he's one of the knights or something thats why i dont go with armor at all lol.

The13Doctors
03-01-2012, 08:14 AM
You can counter with the crossbow too for some brutal kills. And the turkish outfit is great, so is the Ishak Pasha armour, only if they had added an option to toggle the mask on/off.
Yes, I love doing that too. The DLC Ammo Upgrade has really helped me and I can still buy two more Upgrades to have 35 bolts.

The thing I loved the most about the Turkish Assassin is that unlike the Ishak Pasha Armor, the mask stays on in cutscenes so it maintains the illusion and another thing is that the Turkish Assassin doesn't have Ezio's dimensions, it's a completely different Model, it's bigger/buffer.

I love the Ishak Pasha as well but sadly (for me), it has Ezio's dimensions.