PDA

View Full Version : Lost Archive trophies - bugged on the PS3?

Torvaldesq
02-29-2012, 08:21 PM
I posted this in the bug thread, but wanted to make a post here too in case I'm just doing something wrong and someone knows how to trigger these. I've gone through the first four memories so far on Lost Archive, and after getting to Memory 5, I had none of the new trophies unlocked. I had done what I thought was the "induction leap of faith" for the trophy "Part of the Creed" at the end of Memory 2, but nothing happened. I had the Animus memo letter in my inventory, but did not have the trophy, "Jump they say", which was described as "Reach the Animus memo." I did not have "Enter the Animus", though I had finished Memory 4 which made it seem like I was narratively going through Animus testing periods.

I've played through Memory 2 a second time, and on the second trip I did get "Part of the Creed." I can't think of what I did differently. It just unlocked as the level ended. Thinking back, maybe I fell into the final hole without going off the beam over the drop, but I'm not sure. I still don't have the others though, and I'm not sure I can try for the "Jump they Say" achievement again unless I start a new file, because the letter is in my inventory and doesn't reappear in the level.

Anyone know if there are any other special conditions I missed? Is it not based on the inventory, but just being at a certain spot long enough? For the Animus achievement, is there a special way to enter the Animus? I'm worried that the PS3 version is just randomly not unlocking Lost Archieve trophies despite conditions being met (which makes me wary of putting in the time to beat Memory 4 without dying to get "Impress Warren Vidic").

reini03
02-29-2012, 08:49 PM
It works fine for me. Have you tried re-installing the DLC?

Heatcrash
03-26-2012, 01:16 PM
well i got the jump they say trophy when i first use the jump pad (the blue construction you make to jump higher).

Jamison_J_B
03-26-2012, 01:34 PM
I have most of the dlc trophies, they work fine for me. Just don't have the "Impress Warren Vidic" and "Crossing the styx". Playing through them and only leading frustration..arrgh!

MaliusArth
07-07-2012, 03:53 AM
ive posted the same answer in a similar thread:
yeah i have such problems too, but its even worse
it seams that i don't get trophies for doing stuff in the Lost Archive or at least i get one trophy and have to reload the whole game in order to just raise the chance of getting just one trophy
it's pretty **** weird
it could also be that i just randomly get the trophies, lif i eg. get all fragments or beat memory 5 or whatever trophy
i played through without even realizing that i didn't get any trophies http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/smilies/biggrin.png but have already found all collectibles -.-
so i deleted the the game save within the Lost Archive loading screen, and guess what! my whole game save was gone including the main singleplayer save...
i've contacted ubisoft support to fix this trophy problem and thier answer was: We can't give you information about game content we're just technical support. please adress yourself to the respective forum -.-
it's like they're just copy&pasting the same sentence into every answer, which contains any trophy name in it, right now.
so basicly, that's what brought me here, accually. xD

any help is appreciated

LoyalACFan
07-07-2012, 09:26 AM
I had a similar problem to the OP. I played through the whole thing once, then realized I hadn't gotten a single trophy. Just turning off the system and restarting it fixed mine, though.

MaliusArth
07-07-2012, 10:55 AM
that didnt help me, unfortunately...

MaliusArth
07-18-2012, 02:00 PM
i downloaded and re-installed the DLC and even made a new game save but no change
what really annoys me is that i can't delete trophies
I'd like to be asked if i want to delete my trophies when deinstalling a game
after the PSN breakdown I installed a lot of ****-games thanks to PSN Plus and now they ruin my trophy page because i've around 0% in those games

this DLC problem may be because the trophies are being unlocked but due to a failure somewhere within the trophies, it sometimes doesnt reckognize the change or something
i don't know
I WANT MY TROPHIES!

Stygian_Inquirer
12-16-2012, 11:50 PM
Hi everyone,
I am having the exact same problem. I have gone through the first four levels of The Lost Archives and have received no trophies. Has there been any update on this issue or any tips? I tried rebooted my system and that did not work and I am currently reinstalling AC:Revelations and redownloading the DLC to try that but I just don't know what else to do. UbiSoft support has been less than helpful in any of my other issues with AC:Revelations so I thought I would google the issue and I found this thread.

Stygian_Inquirer
12-18-2012, 03:54 PM
Hi everyone,
I am having the exact same problem. I have gone through the first four levels of The Lost Archives and have received no trophies. Has there been any update on this issue or any tips? I tried rebooted my system and that did not work and I am currently reinstalling AC:Revelations and redownloading the DLC to try that but I just don't know what else to do. UbiSoft support has been less than helpful in any of my other issues with AC:Revelations so I thought I would google the issue and I found this thread.

After reinstalling both AC:Revelations and Lost Archive, all the trophies I had earned unlocked but I can't seem to get Save Yourself. I am completed the entire DLC and I think I should have got it by now. Does anyone have any tips on where to get it?