PDA

View Full Version : Lost Archive spoiler. About Lucy & Eve

Azula2005
02-29-2012, 06:09 AM
At the end of Brotherhood Juno makes Desmond stab Lucy, fair enough..I always thought she made him do that because Desmond was in love her too much, that she was a distraction and that would mean he wouldn't find Eve and have a child with her..Why? because Desmond is hybrid with the First Civilization & Man so he's 50%.

Juno wants Desmond to "FIND EVE!" whom is also 50% and have a child which will be 100% thus their race growing again.

this has always been my explanation on the ending of ACB
BUT now in the Lost Archive DLC we find out that Lucy was the worlds best liar and actor and that she's been working for the Templars this whole bleeping time

So now i'm guessing Juno killed Lucy because she was a backstabber who would lead Desmond astray, not to mention he also had the hots for her..

I would say Lucy deserved it but the First civilizations goal to make their kind flourish again is also terrible and they deserve to become extinct, how evil of me..

there's are just so many more questions!!
sorry for bad English from Greece.

LightRey
02-29-2012, 09:12 AM
Just to be clear, Juno never says "find Eve". In fact she never mentions the name Eve. S16 does.

Sukramo
02-29-2012, 09:15 AM
This again? Brotherhoods puzzles heavily implied that Lucy was the tratitor.

We dont know what the first civilization want. Maybe they want to come back, or just help. We dont know.

LightRey
02-29-2012, 09:25 AM
This again? Brotherhoods puzzles heavily implied that Lucy was the tratitor.

We dont know what the first civilization want. Maybe they want to come back, or just help. We dont know.

The ending is pretty clear on the matter that they want Desmond to save the world and the DLC even suggests that he has to "break the cycle".

Sukramo
02-29-2012, 09:35 AM
The ending is pretty clear on the matter that they want Desmond to save the world and the DLC even suggests that he has to "break the cycle".

That dosent mean Juno and co dosent have a seret agenda. Maybe going into the temple and pressing some ****ons will clone Juno and the others so they can take over the world again?

LightRey
02-29-2012, 10:05 AM
That dosent mean Juno and co dosent have a seret agenda. Maybe going into the temple and pressing some ****ons will clone Juno and the others so they can take over the world again?

Of course it doesn't, but there is very little significant evidence to suggest that Juno has her own secret agenda. Cloning doesn't work that way and even if it did, they would just have used that method themselves to stay alive in the first place. They don't need Desmond to clone them.

GLHS
02-29-2012, 10:43 AM
So then what's this business about her telling Clay "They must suffer as we have suffered."? Obviously, it's not that clear, but it's pretty easy to say that she means humanity must suffer as TWCB suffered. Which I don't understand at all if she's telling Desmond he has to save the world to prevent that exact thing from happening. Hopefully she just means the Templars or something. Otherwise, I'm officially confused. Just when I think I have everything figured out too......

De Filosoof
02-29-2012, 11:59 AM
Just to be clear, Juno never says "find Eve". In fact she never mentions the name Eve. S16 does.
Juno says: Only she remains to be found. Go alone.
This is probably Eve related.

So then what's this business about her telling Clay "They must suffer as we have suffered."? Obviously, it's not that clear, but it's pretty easy to say that she means humanity must suffer as TWCB suffered.

She's most likely talking about the templars. Why would Clay otherwise help their agenda? Clay seems to know everything. (although i didn't get that feeling in the DLC...)

GLHS
02-29-2012, 12:06 PM
Well that's what I'm saying. Cuz seriously, it makes no sense otherwise. The only other thing I can think of is that she means both sides must suffer from losses. Clay on the Assassin's side, sacrificing himself to help Desmond and the Assassins, and Lucy on the Templar's side to help clear Desmond's path and save the world.

zerocooll21
02-29-2012, 01:12 PM
"They must suffer as we have suffered.".....

^ This, I have been thinking a lot about that as well. Very confusing indeed.

dxsxhxcx
02-29-2012, 01:26 PM
Juno only said this to S16 or did she say more (I didn't watched this part of the DLC yet)? Maybe analyzing her entire conversation with S16 will make easier for us to understand what she tried to say... also the context in which this memory is being presented might help too...

Jediknightben
02-29-2012, 01:34 PM
I just find it funny that Juno had to talk through Ezio to speak to Desmond, but when it came to Clay, she just spoke to him there n then

Assassin_M
02-29-2012, 01:34 PM
Juno only said this to S16 or did she say more (I didn't watched this part of the DLC yet)? Maybe analyzing her entire conversation with S16 will make easier for us to understand what she tried to say... also the context in which this memory is being presented might help too...
Believe me, it`ll just confuse you more :D

dxsxhxcx
02-29-2012, 01:42 PM
I just find it funny that Juno had to talk through Ezio to speak to Desmond, but when it came to Clay, she just spoke to him there n then

Juno spoke directly with Desmond, Minerva (AC2) was the one who spoke through Ezio.. maybe S16 had his conversation with Juno via bleeding effect through one of his ancestors, but like I said, I didn't watch this memory yet, so I'm just speculating... :P

LightRey
02-29-2012, 02:47 PM
About the "They must all suffer as we have suffered" line. I don't think "they" is referring to humans or at least not humans in general. This line is said right after another line in which Juno commands S16 to help Desmond, which strongly suggests that this is something she said directly to S16. If it were referring to any group S16 is part of, she would have said "you" instead of "they", or some other term that would signify S16 is related to (if not part of) that group. It's possible that there is another player in this game.

zerocooll21
02-29-2012, 02:59 PM
Good point.

What about that line where rebecca says something about keeping him in their too long to vidic? I only heard it in the trailer, never in the DLC.

pacmanate
02-29-2012, 03:01 PM
^ EXACTLY, ive been saying that too that doesnt make any sense

LightRey
02-29-2012, 03:06 PM
Good point.

What about that line where rebecca says something about keeping him in their too long to vidic? I only heard it in the trailer, never in the DLC.

Yeah, that was a little weird. I also don't understand why those 2 animus gates are still not in use.

zerocooll21
02-29-2012, 03:10 PM
Yah, really not sure what to make of those gates. Maybe a late DLC/prequel action?

I forget where but towards the end there was a dark room you pass through, was totally hopping that was the room with all the red writing. sigh

GLHS
02-29-2012, 04:30 PM
I'm just as confused about the pillars as you guys are. I was 99% sure that that's where we'd find these memories. Instead we get them as their own little menu, outside of the campaign. Maybe there is another DLC on the way later this year that we don't know about yet. Something a little more like DaVinci DLC was. Obviously, not involving Ezio or anything, but something that takes place within the actual Desmond storyline that will explain the pillars and why he's re-accessing the Animus, and also maybe propel us into AC3. Give us more clues about the protagonist and it's location. As it stand now, this DLC does none of that, and is really almost like a mini-game addition. As much as it gives us information about the past and about Clay, it does next to nothing to hint at AC3's story, location, or characters.

LightRey
02-29-2012, 05:09 PM
Juno says: Only she remains to be found. Go alone.
This is probably Eve related.

She's most likely talking about the templars. Why would Clay otherwise help their agenda? Clay seems to know everything. (although i didn't get that feeling in the DLC...)

I beg to differ. I see no reason to connect what S16 said to what Juno said. Aside from the fact that it has already been mentioned that the optional S16 segments (the glyphs, this DLC, etc.) are part of a side-story (which makes sense since they're optional). If S16's message in ACB was so important, it would've been part of the main story don't ya think? There are only 3 (weak) reasons to connect what Juno said to what S16 said. The first being that Juno was able to communicate with S16, the second that they are both referring to a female character and the third being that both messages are in the same game. However, if S16 got the information about Eve from Juno, why didn't Juno know the woman she was referring to was Eve?

EDIT: I would also point out that not only have the devs said that anything S16 said before ACR should be taken with a grain of salt, because of his mental condition, but also that even without the bleeding effect S16 wasn't mentally stable. In fact, as the DLC makes clear, he was seeing a psychiatrist (that had trouble diagnosing him, but who was quite convinced he had some kind of mental condition, his original diagnosis being either OCD or ADD). Anything he said, especially right after "waking up" from being stored as a construct on the Animus should be taken with a grain of salt.

De Filosoof
02-29-2012, 06:49 PM
I beg to differ. I see no reason to connect what S16 said to what Juno said. Aside from the fact that it has already been mentioned that the optional S16 segments (the glyphs, this DLC, etc.) are part of a side-story (which makes sense since they're optional). If S16's message in ACB was so important, it would've been part of the main story don't ya think? There are only 3 (weak) reasons to connect what Juno said to what S16 said. The first being that Juno was able to communicate with S16, the second that they are both referring to a female character and the third being that both messages are in the same game. However, if S16 got the information about Eve from Juno, why didn't Juno know the woman she was referring to was Eve?

Why not? I mean the real AC story fans would definitely search for all the glyph puzzles and therefore get a little extra info of the plot:).
Sounds kinda logical to me. And it also added a lot more mystery to the game, like the optional tombs

EDIT: I would also point out that not only have the devs said that anything S16 said before ACR should be taken with a grain of salt, because of his mental condition, but also that even without the bleeding effect S16 wasn't mentally stable. In fact, as the DLC makes clear, he was seeing a psychiatrist (that had trouble diagnosing him, but who was quite convinced he had some kind of mental condition, his original diagnosis being either OCD or ADD). Anything he said, especially right after "waking up" from being stored as a construct on the Animus should be taken with a grain of salt.

WHAT?! hahaha are you serious? Did they say that?!
That's ridiculous.
Maybe they got a lot of criticism on the subjects regarding the truth puzzles.
There was a lot of controversial information in them, like (real)corrupt governments, (real)corrupt lawyers, controversial stuff regarding capitalism, (fictional/real)corrupt corporations i think that's why they said this. I think this stuff has never been highlighted in any game before, besides Deus ex maybe (but even this game doesn't use real names).
The only stuff that really didn't make any sense was the AC fictional stuff like the pieces of eden, but even that's considered truth in the AC universe.

SolidSage
02-29-2012, 08:03 PM
I've always thought the TOWCB were on an extinction agenda. Manipulating Desmond as the pawn in there destruction of the Earth plan. The catastrophe they keep talking about is actually what they are using Desmond to bring about and the Templars are actually the good guys. Creepy azz aliens acting all sanctimonious and freaky..."get off my planet creeps, you don't pay no rent".

RzaRecta357
02-29-2012, 08:08 PM
So, i'll get around to playing it but I got painfully bored a little in when I got stuck and turned it off.

Can anyone tell me exactly what happens? I figured the Lucy templar stuff from an audio file weeks and weeks ago. But can some one write it out or something? I guess i'll just have to play it.. But I got bored as hell. Haha.

D.I.D.
02-29-2012, 08:35 PM
Can anyone tell me exactly what happens? I figured the Lucy templar stuff from an audio file weeks and weeks ago. But can some one write it out or something?

Yeah okay.

Lucy was a Templar.

You're welcome.

De Filosoof
02-29-2012, 08:54 PM
I've always thought the TOWCB were on an extinction agenda. Manipulating Desmond as the pawn in there destruction of the Earth plan. The catastrophe they keep talking about is actually what they are using Desmond to bring about and the Templars are actually the good guys. Creepy azz aliens acting all sanctimonious and freaky..."get off my planet creeps, you don't pay no rent".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1MuT_KSOo4

Lol.

LightRey
02-29-2012, 09:16 PM
Why not? I mean the real AC story fans would definitely search for all the glyph puzzles and therefore get a little extra info of the plot:).
Sounds kinda logical to me. And it also added a lot more mystery to the game, like the optional tombs

WHAT?! hahaha are you serious? Did they say that?!
That's ridiculous.
Maybe they got a lot of criticism on the subjects regarding the truth puzzles.
There was a lot of controversial information in them, like (real)corrupt governments, (real)corrupt lawyers, controversial stuff regarding capitalism, (fictional/real)corrupt corporations i think that's why they said this. I think this stuff has never been highlighted in any game before, besides Deus ex maybe (but even this game doesn't use real names).
The only stuff that really didn't make any sense was the AC fictional stuff like the pieces of eden, but even that's considered truth in the AC universe.

Why did you just ignore over half my post?
If Juno didn't know who the woman was, how could S16 have known?
Also, the games aren't made just for the "real" AC fans. The main story is supposed to be coherent on its own. If optional elements are key elements in the story, something is wrong.

Actually, they were explicitly referring to what he said, not the things he showed in the glyph puzzles. The things in the glyph puzzles are mostly quite accurate as they're mostly actual pieces of evidence.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-29-2012, 10:00 PM
Well that's what I'm saying. Cuz seriously, it makes no sense otherwise. The only other thing I can think of is that she means both sides must suffer from losses. Clay on the Assassin's side, sacrificing himself to help Desmond and the Assassins, and Lucy on the Templar's side to help clear Desmond's path and save the world.

This is most likely why juno says,'' The scales must be balanced...''

and after this dlc, I wonder, if we will see more of Clay...he does say ''I will be with you till the end..''[hunch] I have a feeling that he left more behind for desmond...for AC3 maybe?[ hunch]

THE--STIG
02-29-2012, 11:23 PM
I just had a thought that ties up a loose end more than anything else but it does make some sence.
In memory six when vidic is instructing lucy to take desmond to a safe place to divulge his secrets, he says that he will come to "pick up the animus tapes" and instructs lucy to "make sure you look very upset. It needs to be convicing".
Now back in AC:B (i cannot remember which sequence) at some point desmond can go outside and see lucy standing outside staring at the moon. Lucy then talks to desmond saying that she feels dicsonected and that she can't do it forever. All in all she seems to be wondering what its all for (or something similar to this). Also in AC:B, when egale vision is used you can see the red footprints that lead to the entrance of the sanctuary from the location of where the truck first pulled up near the start of AC:B. My guess is that this was lucy "looking upset" to hide the fact that vidic rocked up to "pick up the animus tapes" from lucy, hence the red footprints on the ground, which all the more confirms that lucy was helping the templars. Before you go "hurr durr, we already knew" as i said before, i believe this ties up a loose end more than adds to the plot or something.
I might also add that in an interview that EscoBlades had with Darby McDevitt (Lead Scriptwriter) and Falko Poiker (Mission Design Director), it was indicated that the red footprints where specificaly placed there to help the player get back to the villa entrance, however i now think that this reasoning was either a cover for the DLC or was what geniuinely happened but was later changed into a plot aspect when work began on the DLC (which has supposedly happend in the past with earlier AC games as mentioned by one of the guys in that interview).

Anyway, just my two cents.

And the link to the podcast interview held by EscoBlades
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QoEt3F-RYg
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqMAKGL1DpM

YuurHeen
02-29-2012, 11:48 PM
I just had a thought that ties up a loose end more than anything else but it does make some sence.
In memory six when vidic is instructing lucy to take desmond to a safe place to divulge his secrets, he says that he will come to "pick up the animus tapes" and instructs lucy to "make sure you look very upset. It needs to be convicing".
Now back in AC:B (i cannot remember which sequence) at some point desmond can go outside and see lucy standing outside staring at the moon. Lucy then talks to desmond saying that she feels dicsonected and that she can't do it forever. All in all she seems to be wondering what its all for (or something similar to this). Also in AC:B, when egale vision is used you can see the red footprints that lead to the entrance of the sanctuary from the location of where the truck first pulled up near the start of AC:B. My guess is that this was lucy "looking upset" to hide the fact that vidic rocked up to "pick up the animus tapes" from lucy, hence the red footprints on the ground, which all the more confirms that lucy was helping the templars. Before you go "hurr durr, we already knew" as i said before, i believe this ties up a loose end more than adds to the plot or something.
I might also add that in an interview that EscoBlades had with Darby McDevitt (Lead Scriptwriter) and Falko Poiker (Mission Design Director), it was indicated that the red footprints where specificaly placed there to help the player get back to the villa entrance, however i now think that this reasoning was either a cover for the DLC or was what geniuinely happened but was later changed into a plot aspect when work began on the DLC (which has supposedly happend in the past with earlier AC games as mentioned by one of the guys in that interview).

the dlc is made after acb. could be they used the wrong color footprints but they did not add the footprints for this dlc which wasnt made yet.

anyway conclusion:
Lucy is a templer because she felt abonded because after her assassin youth she did not get any contant anymore.

eve is a dead women that banged adam and made the free human kind and had a apple. nothing more.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-01-2012, 12:03 AM

actually there is an e-mail that has rebecca saying that'' there is a suspicious white van outside...'' soooo lucy probably gave the tapes by then to vidic because she gave them to william first but anywho.....

twenty_glyphs
03-01-2012, 12:43 AM
It's more likely that Vidic coming to pick up the tapes was at the end of AC2, where Lucy looked pretty upset and they were trying to pack up their gear. Also, the Templars sent guys with batons to capture Desmond -- not exactly that effective. Those tapes would have included Ezio's time in the Vault, something that Vidic seemed to be very interested in.

zerocooll21
03-01-2012, 12:57 AM
It's more likely that Vidic coming to pick up the tapes was at the end of AC2, where Lucy looked pretty upset and they were trying to pack up their gear. Also, the Templars sent guys with batons to capture Desmond -- not exactly that effective. Those tapes would have included Ezio's time in the Vault, something that Vidic seemed to be very interested in.

^This, Thats how I was interrupting it.

Also Red Foot Prints were a path for testers to find their way (yah pretty lame), devs confirmed.

AntiChrist7
03-01-2012, 07:45 PM
vidic also seemed pretty intrested in the current location of the apple. So i guess the plan was that the group went to the colloseum, picked it up, and she would then let vidic know, so they can break in again.

Offcours the question is, how did bill miles and his collague knew they should have gone to rome. Since lucy was a templar, i doubted she would send william that information. Maybe shaun did.

zerocooll21
03-01-2012, 07:47 PM
vidic also seemed pretty intrested in the current location of the apple. So i guess the plan was that the group went to the colloseum, picked it up, and she would then let vidic know, so they can break in again.

Offcours the question is, how did bill miles and his collague knew they should have gone to rome. Since lucy was a templar, i doubted she would send william that information. Maybe shaun did.

In the Lost Archive DLC W.Miles sends Clay on a recon mission to find out info on the Animus Project. In that info they found out Vidic would be leading a facility in Italy. Thats how they knew and subsequently sent Clay to be captured.

lilshawty741
03-01-2012, 08:16 PM
I agree that the end of ac2 is probably when Vidic went to get the tapes but do we know if he ever got them? Didn't seem like he got them then. Maybe the white van in acb was for. Lucy could just drop them off.

AntiChrist7
03-01-2012, 08:22 PM
In the Lost Archive DLC W.Miles sends Clay on a recon mission to find out info on the Animus Project. In that info they found out Vidic would be leading a facility in Italy. Thats how they knew and subsequently sent Clay to be captured.

no, my question is, how did bill miles and his collague knew that desmond and the team would be in rome to retrieve the apple at the end of brotherhood. cause they spend most of their time in monteriggioni, only at the very end the learn the location (and go to rome). Since lucy is a templar, i doubt she would have tipped off William that the apple was in the colloseum

lilshawty741
03-01-2012, 08:25 PM
She would've had to say something to William because the plan was for her to go with the assassins after the Templars took the apple. I think she was supposed to give the Templars the location of the assassin's headquarters. It would look really suspicious if she didn't say anything to him.

zerocooll21
03-01-2012, 08:26 PM
Ohhh, IDK, he was keeping tabs on them so I guess he would know.

AntiChrist7
03-02-2012, 08:50 AM
another question that im left with is how do the templars know where william miles is (last clip when you reach level 50 in MP). Since lucy is dead and buried by that time

What im also bothered with is that they call daniel cross their second most succesfull infiltrant. You cant call lucy that succesfull. Yeah she (probably) managed to deliver the ezio taps to vidic, so that he could learn about the vaults, but aside from that, the apple is now in assassin hands, and their agent is dead.

my theory is that shaun is a sleeper agent, who, like daniel cross doesnt know it. when they captured him they injected him with a tracker.

YuurHeen
03-02-2012, 09:15 AM
another question that im left with is how do the templars know where william miles is (last clip when you reach level 50 in MP). Since lucy is dead and buried by that time

What im also bothered with is that they call daniel cross their second most succesfull infiltrant. You cant call lucy that succesfull. Yeah she (probably) managed to deliver the ezio taps to vidic, so that he could learn about the vaults, but aside from that, the apple is now in assassin hands, and their agent is dead.

my theory is that shaun is a sleeper agent, who, like daniel cross doesnt know it. when they captured him they injected him with a tracker.

if daniel is second the first is sure not someone from any ac game.

mollsie
03-08-2012, 12:40 AM
I haven't made it to level 50 in the multiplayer, but that's an interesting point. They might not have revealed who the best infiltrator is yet. Daniel single-handedly destroyed almost the entire Assassin Order and threw them into chaos, I can't imagine Lucy getting tapes on the location of one PoE (and dying in the process) would make her the best, especially since the PoE is in Assassin hands now. Even if she did get the tapes to Vidic (which I'm not sure she did, because we never saw her upset over it, and since Vidic told her to act upset, it implies that he wanted her to tell the Assassins that Abstergo had taken the tapes, which would be why she'd get upset), she never got the Apple. The Templars have stated that their two main goals are to control the world using the PoE's, and to destroy the Assassins, so what Lucy did wasn't any more important than what Daniel did. This makes me think that the best infiltrator hasn't been revealed yet, unless it was Al Mualim, since he was the Mentor and a Templar at the same time.

It would be pretty heart-wrenching and sadistic to make Shaun a sleeper agent as well. As we know through his e-mails with Bill, he knows what's going on with the other Assassin groups and at least has a general idea of where they are as well, so if he were to be a sleeper agent... oh man. There's no evidence that he is one, though.

What really boggles my mind is when Juno said, "They must all suffer as we've suffered." It sounds like she's referring to humans, though some of you have mentioned that she could mean Templars. If she is referring to the Templars, it means that TWCB actually identify themselves with the Assassins, despite Adam and Eve stealing the Apple, which is interesting. TWCB did try to ensure that the humans survived and tried to spread their seed to keep their own race alive through blood as much as possible, but Juno has also shown distaste towards the humans in the past with lines like, "You, birthed from our loins and the loins of our enemies. You who we both abhor and honor," to Desmond. At least from Juno, and not Minerva or Jupiter, I've gotten the idea that they (or at least she) want to bring back the TWCB and re-take control of the world. But from the other two TWCB, it sounds like they genuinely want to save humans from the upcoming catastrophe.
So Juno's suffering line could go either way, given that she's "balanced the scales" with Lucy, and also that the "awakening" mentioned 72 days away in Brotherhood seems to refer to the TWCB returning. If she was referring to humans in her suffering quote, then it makes me wonder if she's regarding Clay as a TWCB since he has partial DNA, and the "we" is including him in the TWCB race - which would explain why Clay refuses to help Desmond as he is told by her, and says no - because he still identifies with the human race and doesn't want to bring back TWCB.

On the same note, the braille on the wall near the end of The Lost Archive ( http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120304190804/assassinscreed/images/7/7c/Brail_cropped.jpg ) reads, "The Truth is Constructed from Lies." Which Truth is it referring to? Juno has mentioned that we don't know the truth, the sequence right before this one where we find out Lucy is a Templar is named "The Truth," and then there's the Truth video of Adam and Eve that Clay gives to Desmond - there are a ton of other "Truths" throughout the series, but these three seem to be the most relevant. We've been given so many truths and half-truths throughout the series though, so line drives me crazy. Then again, Nothing is True ;) But really, this has been driving me insane. Could it be another hint that the TWCB are deceiving humans and are trying to come back? Could it be referring to Lucy, saying that she really was an Assassin at heart and hadn't planned to go back to the Templars? Could it be referring to The Truth video, saying that some parts of it were lies? Or could it just be a throw-back to AC II where we found out the big truth about the TWCB being our gods and how all religious stories were lies actually based on them and the PoE's?

The last thing I'd like to mention is that we don't know when this whole DLC takes place. Are we playing through as Clay's digital construct immediately after he had uploaded himself into the Animus (before he died), or did this loop start up later somehow? This might even be Clay's construct after the events of Revelations (given that the DLC was released afterwards), meaning that he's still alive in the Animus. The black Animus screen at the end of the DLC had mentioned that he was uploaded and then quarantined by the Animus, so he might not have been deleted.

Thoughts, guys? Please discuss!

SixKeys
03-08-2012, 01:07 AM
I still think Lucy is the one they're referring to as their #1 most successful infiltrant. We can't be sure when the ACR multiplayer events take place exactly, it may be that Abstergo or at least Vidic hasn't learned of Lucy's death yet and they're simply assuming she's still with Desmond, playing her part. If she had managed to do what she set out to do (steal the Apple and kill the others, presumably), that would have meant a huge victory for Abstergo. Even getting as far as she did, gaining access to a secret temple no-one had seen for centuries was already big.

I don't think Shaun or Rebecca are sleepers, the whole thing would just get ridiculous if everyone was a double agent. Either there's a new character we haven't been introduced to yet or Lucy was their best infiltrator.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-08-2012, 01:42 AM
where does it say that daniel cross is the second best ? in the ac:r mp it says he is the greatest success that the templars have ?? sorry i read most of the thread, but I don't see a source for the belief that daniel is second best if anything it is most likely that daniel IS the best infiltrator of atleast his time...if not at all; judging the mp storyline files.....

tarrero
03-08-2012, 01:49 AM
Blah.

I believe that the actress "behind" Lucy just left the project, and Ubisoft had no choice but to kill her character and made her a traitor. Plain and simple....

mollsie
03-08-2012, 01:57 AM
I actually haven't beat ACR's multiplayer, but someone on here had said that the multiplayer ending said Daniel was the second best infiltrator. That's why I brought it up, because I thought that was really strange, with everything Daniel's done. Sounds like that's cleared up then, haha.

And tarrero, I've only heard that as a rumor, but I've never seen any evidence or confirmation of it. Do you have any articles or anything from the devs that confirms it?

tarrero
03-08-2012, 02:13 AM
I actually dont, but think about it, one of the main characters is killed without explanation, and with that, even her "voice" is gone, she could have been included on flashbacks or something, but no, she is completely out....

And on the secuence in which they explain her true colors, well only vidic`s voice is heard, I mean, if it was just "plot issues" we could have heard her voice too, but no, only a letter and a video and the end of secuence.

To me it sounds that she just did not want to participate anymore, I saw her bio on wikipedia, after 2010 she gets a lot of busier that before.So it is not something official, but it make sense to me.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-08-2012, 02:21 AM
:O sorry about that last post I am going through the files and it does say he is the second most successful undercover operative to date >:O blasphamy then who is the first? can't be lucy since daniel cross is the second as of 1998 - 2000 a.d(lucy stillman 2005 - 2012 as a templar agent to steal ezios apple from desmond and his crew.) lol maybe lee harvey oswald ? who helped steal the 3rd apple from kennedy(also george washington's apple) :D which is most likely for the grand temple ;) if you read my theory in the post I made recently lol :p

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100102205207/assassinscreed/images/thumb/1/11/Oswaldface.jpg/180px-Oswaldface.jpg (http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/1/11/Oswaldface.jpg)

mollsie
03-08-2012, 03:19 AM
I had wanted to hear Lucy's voice in confirmation during that sequence where she's revealed to be a Templar by Vidic too, but it wasn't necessary. We don't hear other character's voices after they die either (Al Mualim, Yusuf Tazim, Giovanni Auditore, Ezio's brothers, etc.), and since there's still no actual evidence that Kristen Bell refused to sign on, I have yet to believe that until we find any. From all the articles I've seen, she really loved the series and was completely enthralled to be working on it.

Lee Harvey Oswald is a possibility, but I also still think Al Mualim could be a possibility too, especially since discovering that he was a Templar in the first AC was the one of the big ending revelations of the game.

tarrero
03-08-2012, 03:44 AM
I had wanted to hear Lucy's voice in confirmation during that sequence where she's revealed to be a Templar by Vidic too, but it wasn't necessary. We don't hear other character's voices after they die either (Al Mualim, Yusuf Tazim, Giovanni Auditore, Ezio's brothers, etc.), and since there's still no actual evidence that Kristen Bell refused to sign on, I have yet to believe that until we find any. From all the articles I've seen, she really loved the series and was completely enthralled to be working on it.

During cristina´s missions we hear Ezio´s brother again and so Al mualim on ACR just to name a few, I know that what I wrote does not necesary explain it all, but it find odd that one of the biggest cliffhangers on the series has only being explained through a very rushed video on a shortly publicized DLC.....

May be Ubisoft provides more info about it on AC3, and even Kristen Bell comes back, but to me, at least for now, that is what happened.

mollsie
03-08-2012, 04:25 AM
Ah, sorry about that, I did forget about those. But still, Ubisoft has released a ton of really important information in the series in off-hand ways, like how they had to explain that Ezio isn't related to Altair through a Dev talk with Darby McDevitt, and a whole lot of important background information is learned through The Fall comic, handheld games like Bloodlines, and Facebook games like Project Legacy. No matter how the information is released, it's all relevant. In the Da Vinci Disappearance they revealed where Desmond and the team are now and why, and that was a DLC too. They're very sneaky with their information.

xsatanicjokerx
03-08-2012, 04:43 AM
I though it was really obvious that they were referring to the character you play in multiplayer as their number one agent. Wasn't that what the training program was for? or did i miss something

mollsie
03-08-2012, 05:14 AM
Oh, that makes sense, LOL. I really need to beat the multiplayer and see this all for myself, haha.

orionsrise
03-08-2012, 05:15 AM
Don't mean to start a fire but do you mean we have to find the ACTUAL Eve? because that waould be a ridiculouse contructseeing she has been dead for 10,000 years+, her resting place might be a significant thing to discover (altho this is Assassin's Creed not the Da Vinci Code) We are set to find another but "The Cross Darkens The Horizon". This construct is called "EVE" bye S16( here on Clay) but only "HER" by Juno. This other assassin has yet to be engaged so a quest is necessary to find "HER" A secondary thought comes to mind about the myths of gods and demi gods being related back to TWCB, The biblical story of Cain and Able. All myths of humanity are supposed to be misinterpratations of actual events. So that means if by the truth videos that Cain's battle with Able tho mistaiken has elements of what has gone before. The snake in the tale might suggest another TWCB that set the templar conspiracy in motion(in the truth puzzles the battle each other over an apple presumably the aplle from Adam and Eve) I don't know what connotations this might apply to future disscussions but a little grizzle to chew on I guess.:cool:

Acrimonious_Nin
03-08-2012, 05:24 AM
Don't mean to start a fire but do you mean we have to find the ACTUAL Eve? because that waould be a ridiculouse contructseeing she has been dead for 10,000 years+, her resting place might be a significant thing to discover (altho this is Assassin's Creed not the Da Vinci Code) We are set to find another but "The Cross Darkens The Horizon". This construct is called "EVE" bye S16( here on Clay) but only "HER" by Juno. This other assassin has yet to be engaged so a quest is necessary to find "HER" A secondary thought comes to mind about the myths of gods and demi gods being related back to TWCB, The biblical story of Cain and Able. All myths of humanity are supposed to be misinterpratations of actual events. So that means if by the truth videos that Cain's battle with Able tho mistaiken has elements of what has gone before. The snake in the tale might suggest another TWCB that set the templar conspiracy in motion(in the truth puzzles the battle each other over an apple presumably the aplle from Adam and Eve) I don't know what connotations this might apply to future disscussions but a little grizzle to chew on I guess.:cool:

you won't start a fire...it has been here...anyways I think that the end of revelation shows the female symbol on the wall attached to 2 ''overies'', but I believe that these 'overies' most likely means that you need 2 apples to open the gate....desmond has ezio's apple and the templars have george washingtons... altairs was destroyed by abstergo in the denver insident..therefore they must be training templars to get desmond's apple and open the grand temple themselves hence forth the ''overies'' but thats just my hunch lol given that the last vault needed the staff and apple