PDA

View Full Version : New DLC:Is it really not integrated?

timpbader
02-29-2012, 01:49 AM
Is it really not integrated into the game? Are things really so bad that it's not even part of the game? What the **** is going on over at Ubisoft?

phoenix-force411
02-29-2012, 01:57 AM
What are you complaining about? This DLC is something that the Fans have been dying for, although the gameplay might come a bit unattractive(I personally like it).

timpbader
02-29-2012, 02:01 AM
We were really counting on some Ezio gameplay, new sequences, assassination contracts, anything for this short disk based dlc that they're calling a game!:(

phoenix-force411
02-29-2012, 02:10 AM
Well, as you can see, the Ezio story goes with no gaps that you can put in between in Revelations. I don't really see a story that you can just put right into the timeline since Ezio's story was quite linear in this game. There was nothing to miss. The contracts and stuff, ummm I don't know why they wouldn't add more, but this game was mostly based on Ezio rushing and racing against time. It wouldn't make much sense why he would stop to fulfill contracts. I don't know, but maybe they based their content of the SP more on the narrative than additional content.

pirate1802
02-29-2012, 03:39 AM
We were really counting on some Ezio gameplay, new sequences, assassination contracts, anything for this short disk based dlc that they're calling a game!:(

they never really say they would have an Ezio gameplay in the first place, I don't know what they could add more, they already showed Ezio dying you know. And though Revelations was shorer than brotherhood I don't think it's so short as to be called a DLC, more like a standalone expansion.

Voltige2011
02-29-2012, 07:23 AM
they never really say they would have an Ezio gameplay in the first place, I don't know what they could add more, *Why* they already showed Ezio dying you know *Edit this please.*. And though Revelations was shorer than brotherhood I don't think it's so short as to be called a DLC, more like a standalone expansion.
Thanks for that gigantic spoiler....

lilshawty741
02-29-2012, 07:54 AM
I think ubi probably could've incorporated the dlc into the game If they wanted to. The fact that it's not implies that Desmond doesn't know any of the information in the dlc, although I don't know why they wouldnt have him know about Lucy, Eve, etc.

Assassin_M
02-29-2012, 08:30 AM
Hmmmm well, I suppose you can all hate the context by which this DLC was presented, but I sincerely hope that none of you complain about the lack of "Revelations" anymore..
As for all you dreamers who wanted an Ezio DLC you can only blame yourselves really, since it was pretty clear that Ezio`s story is finished and there was nothing more for him to do back in Constantinople, and I really doubt they would`v released DLC including Cyprus or Rome as a prologue..
I myself appreciate this DLC, its absolutely genius in the art, visuals and presentation..

pirate1802
02-29-2012, 08:32 AM
Thanks for that gigantic spoiler....

The spoiler is not in the game, it's in a short movie called AC: Embers.

zerocooll21
02-29-2012, 06:21 PM
I myself appreciate this DLC, its absolutely genius in the art, visuals and presentation..

+1

manu_erizo
02-29-2012, 06:31 PM
+1

Same here, I thought it was genius.

LightRey
02-29-2012, 09:24 PM
Same here, I thought it was genius.

Thirded.