PDA

View Full Version : The Loop (DLC Spoiler)

Sukramo
02-28-2012, 08:34 PM
What the hell? I got all the 20 fragments, was told to find some back door, went through the first door I saw and now i have to do EVERYTHING all over again??? WTF?

Someone please tell me this is a bad joke. Not going through all that again so I can get a short film cinematic.

thekarlone
02-28-2012, 08:40 PM
Replaying the memories is only to collect the fragments you forgot. If you have already all 20 fragments, you don't need to replay anything.

Sukramo
02-28-2012, 08:45 PM
Replaying the memories is only to collect the fragments you forgot. If you have already all 20 fragments, you don't need to replay anything.

Yeah I do. I got sent back to the begining because I stepped through the wrong door. Now I have to spend another 2 hours going through all the puzzles again just for a different ending.

De Filosoof
02-28-2012, 08:53 PM
No, press the start or select ****on. You can go into the dna and select the level you want to replay.
You can choose or leave the level if you collected all the fragments.

Sukramo
02-28-2012, 08:59 PM
No, press the start or select ****on. You can go into the dna and select the level you want to replay.
You can choose or leave the level if you collected all the fragments.

Well thats good, thanks.

LightRey
02-28-2012, 09:37 PM
The door is at the end of Memory 5 btw.

YuurHeen
02-28-2012, 09:39 PM
and prepare to be dissapointed in the end.

Sukramo
02-28-2012, 09:56 PM
and prepare to be dissapointed in the end.

Omg. I went through that thing again for THAT? I feel ripped off.

De Filosoof
02-28-2012, 10:00 PM
I don't wanna be a **** or something but i'm starting to understand why they didn't hype this DLC.

Sukramo
02-28-2012, 10:20 PM
I don't wanna be a **** or something but i'm starting to understand why they didn't hype this DLC.

Hehe yeah. Would have been nice if they had spent those resources on real assasains creed content. The da disaperance was good DLC. This........Meh.

De Filosoof
02-28-2012, 10:38 PM
Hehe yeah. Would have been nice if they had spent those resources on real assasains creed content. The da disaperance was good DLC. This........Meh.
Yeah the da vinci stuff was awesome :).
It are not the main story writers who wrote this DLC.

Sukramo
02-28-2012, 11:08 PM
Yeah the da vinci stuff was awesome :).
It are not the main story writers who wrote this DLC.

The story just died wih Revelations.

I see lots of hating on Brotherhood about this, but atleast Brotherhood managed what it set out to do: A James Bond movie. And at the end of it your REALLY wanted to kick Cesares ***.

With revelations i just dont understand the story. The templars have lesser armies inside the city (Tower defence)? And the plotholes. My god, the plotholes. So.........Many.

pacmanate
02-28-2012, 11:09 PM
That was a poo ending

Sukramo
02-28-2012, 11:10 PM
That was a poo ending

I think they wanted us to feel sadness for Clay. Ofc that didnt happen because he appeared a grant total of 5 min in Revelations.

We need to love the characters if we are to actualy miss them.

D.I.D.
02-28-2012, 11:46 PM
I think they wanted us to feel sadness for Clay. Ofc that didnt happen because he appeared a grant total of 5 min in Revelations.

We need to love the characters if we are to actualy miss them.

The strange thing is, you did, right? The first time I heard 16's voice in the first Truth glitch, knowing what had happened, it made me feel a bit sad for him. He was shaky and scared, and you knew he'd suffered.

Then he turns up in a hoody being a sneery bro. Instant evaporation of sympathy.

Games companies, please. When it comes to characters we're meant to like, use bros sparingly.

Apirka
02-29-2012, 12:16 AM
I actually liked him even more after Revelations, and I had loved him before. He was still kind of crazed and clearly hurt, but tried to help Desmond. ...And then came the Scheduled for Deletion scene and I was torn between raging at Ubisoft and crying my eyes out because he's my favourite character.

SixKeys
02-29-2012, 01:07 AM
Anybody want to tell me what happens if you collect all 20 fragments? I thought the DLC was beautiful to look at but frustrating as hell and there's no way I'll be going back straight away to collect the pieces I missed.