PDA

View Full Version : proplem with assassin's creed II with loging in and get play please hep me

nassefnasser
02-25-2012, 10:02 PM
i have problem and it is : i did instailling for Ubisoft game launcher and after that tell me please wait to get patch and next i get window tell me login before i play offline and i did regester and i did ubisoft account and did ubdate of my profile after that i doing login in the window of game but it's not login and tell me ( You need log in online at least once before playing offline. if you looged in on before check your username \ password ) . and i doing log in by my username who i did it after i did instailling of UBISOFT GAME LAUNCHER and after i did ubdate of my account and invenite my email but that nor work and i can't log in never and always tell me that sentence ( You need log in online at least once before playing offline. if you looged in on before check your username \ password ) please tell me what i doing for this problem please tell me soon what's wrong .

thank you for reading my letter and thank you if you will help me to get solution for this problem .

NOTE : i got the game from my friend coputer after he installing it and he doing will with him but about me i got all files and everything i think i doing well . and doing re-installing for UBISOFT GAME LAUNCHER and after that it going to get patch and after that i got regester and did UBISOFT account but still can't log in in the game window but i can log in with UBISOFT website but that not work with game window who want me to log in but let me tell you window of game have got me to regester and it is done by window of game but after that window not work with log in .

i think i told evry point in my problem and explaind more point i did it and i wish that will understanding.

this is link for image who show you my problem
http://up13.up-images.com/up/viewimages/6902a13f46.jpg

good luck for you .

Mr_Shade
02-27-2012, 02:28 PM
hi there,

You should not copy files from a different PC, since the install data may be different - you should install the game via your own media, or downloaded digital copy.

You also need your own serial key - if you are copying files, you may have confused the launcher - so you will need to re-install from your own copy and enter your serial key.

please contact Ubisoft Support for more info - links are in my signature.