PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Revelations Skins And Outfits Ideas

gp2razor
02-25-2012, 12:53 AM
In this thread I want to know what skins and outfits you think woul be good to have on Assassin's Creed Revelations. :D

Acrimonious_Nin
02-25-2012, 01:24 AM
Clay Kaczmarek ...rebecca and adam or eve

kalo.yanis
02-25-2012, 01:25 AM
I, for one, would appreciate the addition of Ezio's robes from AC2 and ACB. Now those were classy,,,

Funbun777
02-25-2012, 01:29 AM
Ezios other robes from ac2 and brotherhood the Armor of Altair ( maybe even how Altair wore it) and mysyaf robe (the ones that every mysyaf assassin other than Altair wore)

also altairs skeleton ( with the old Altair robes on) for the lols

Acrimonious_Nin
02-25-2012, 01:34 AM
bugs bunny

JCearlyyears
02-25-2012, 03:09 AM
I liked the drachen armor .

This is semi-unrelated, but I have this empty space on the weapon wheel and would like to fill it with the apple of Eden for fun.

The13Doctors
02-25-2012, 04:18 AM
bugs bunny

That would be cool, I mean AC2 had Raiden, so they can make whatever they want. I'd like to see Sam Fisher. Also some other cool people like Link from Legend Of Zelda. Seriously I was hoping for more of them in ACR then they made it less :/ Also cheats were fun, playing with Unicorns and such. I hope they make an Outfit DLC, I'd buy it.

Also, I loved the Drachen Armor, it was the only perfect armor/robes that actually made me feel like a Master and Mentor Assassin instead of just another Assassin.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-25-2012, 02:40 PM
That would be cool, I mean AC2 had Raiden, so they can make whatever they want. I'd like to see Sam Fisher. Also some other cool people like Link from Legend Of Zelda. Seriously I was hoping for more of them in ACR then they made it less :/ Also cheats were fun, playing with Unicorns and such. I hope they make an Outfit DLC, I'd buy it.

Also, I loved the Drachen Armor, it was the only perfect armor/robes that actually made me feel like a Master and Mentor Assassin instead of just another Assassin.
lmao unicorns, I could not believe that they were serious with that lol but yeah they should put more cheats, but i wish they would get creative with multiplayer and put george washington in there

The13Doctors
02-25-2012, 03:59 PM
lmao unicorns, I could not believe that they were serious with that lol but yeah they should put more cheats, but i wish they would get creative with multiplayer and put george washington in there
What do you mean by that?

Acrimonious_Nin
02-25-2012, 04:14 PM
It means I would like a G.W skin you know him walking around killing people? what else could it mean ?

The13Doctors
02-25-2012, 04:33 PM
It means I would like a G.W skin you know him walking around killing people? what else could it mean ?

Ah, right hadn't gotten to my mind. Haven't tried Revelations Multiplayer yet.
Hoping to get right on it once I buy the DLC Bundle in the sale. Also I saw an interesting post in the PC Forums just now. Apparently someone from Ubisoft clarified that the Xbox and PC DLC will release on Wednesday (29th) and on PS3 Thursday (30).

Now sure how valid that is but post it in the Trailer thread, don't feel like entering the abyss anymore.

Also, isn't it a bit ironic that the Ubi Sale is strictly AC (and one Anno Sale) and ends on the 28th. Hopfully I'll have enough for the entire AC Bundle. I'd love to get the Deluxe Editions of AC2 and ACB and the Animus Edition of AC1, I hardly payed attention to it the first time so this time around I can actually get into it.
Oh yeah, Off topic.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-25-2012, 04:40 PM
no its coming out on the 28 for ps3, its all over the place, but i heard that it comes out in july for pc, sorry about that.

The13Doctors
02-25-2012, 06:14 PM
no its coming out on the 28 for ps3, its all over the place, but i heard that it comes out in july for pc, sorry about that.

Doubt it, Official Confirmation (http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/revelations/en-GB/dlc/index.aspx)
They would never do a 4 month difference. Even Activision which has an exclusive contract with Microsoft keeps it at 1 month.

inb4threadspamfestaboutofficialconfirmationpage

Acrimonious_Nin
02-25-2012, 07:03 PM
-__- lol i am lost....its says 28 for everything plus the dlc can be.... well downloaded.....why are you trying to lie to me lol it makes my head hurt lol

P.S I will not buy the PC version....that is final

The13Doctors
02-25-2012, 07:18 PM
-__- lol i am lost....its says 28 for everything plus the dlc can be.... well downloaded.....why are you trying to lie to me lol it makes my head hurt lol

P.S I will not buy the PC version....that is final
What am I trying to lie about.

How many times do I got to say, I don't care what console you use