PDA

View Full Version : Messed up deathmatch -.-

TheHowlerrr
02-24-2012, 09:06 PM
Just finished a pretty messed up deathmatch. Got one kill absolutely fine. Then all the NPCs just stopped moving completely for 30 secs or so. Whn they started moving again, I didn't get a contract or pursuer until one minute left. And thats pretty annoying, but during the time I was unable to get points, a couple of NPCs started sprinting at a wall. Then it let me out of the animus barrier! I went back in and couldn't get out again, but that game was messed up. I finally got back into it as I died from a poison that must have been on me all match, since I hadn't had any pursuers. It was so funny, hope it happens again at some point. :P

najzere
02-25-2012, 01:50 AM
Welcome to ACR. :p

TaRabidWesmann
02-25-2012, 07:03 AM
You're new aren't you?

TheHowlerrr
02-25-2012, 11:14 AM
Yep

Npetz24
02-25-2012, 11:43 AM
UBICROOKS are laughing!! yet they keep making MORE DLC's instead of ACTUALLY FIXING THE GAME!!! Great job UBI!

q1908gate13
02-25-2012, 12:58 PM
The same thing happened to me yesterday during a session in Antioch.It stopped being funny though when I didn't have any contracts for the last two minutes...

Just Krispy
02-25-2012, 04:19 PM
I had a deathmatch last night where in the middle of the game the NPCs disappeared...iI've had that happen at the beginning of a match where it takes a few seconds for the map to populate, but never in the middle of a game...

deadly_thought
02-25-2012, 05:22 PM
You're new aren't you?

:D

Black_Widow9
02-25-2012, 09:04 PM
Just finished a pretty messed up deathmatch. Got one kill absolutely fine. Then all the NPCs just stopped moving completely for 30 secs or so. Whn they started moving again, I didn't get a contract or pursuer until one minute left. And thats pretty annoying, but during the time I was unable to get points, a couple of NPCs started sprinting at a wall. Then it let me out of the animus barrier! I went back in and couldn't get out again, but that game was messed up. I finally got back into it as I died from a poison that must have been on me all match, since I hadn't had any pursuers. It was so funny, hope it happens again at some point. :P
Contract delays are a known issue and are being addressed. Please check out this Topic. ;)
Weekly Forum Update !!!!! 2-22 (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/660233-Weekly-Forum-Update!!!!!-2-22)

For your other issues please make sure you contact Ubisoft Support by following the link in my signature.
Thanks ;)