PDA

View Full Version : No force on Force Feedback

CraytonRoberts
04-09-2004, 03:33 PM
I recently saw a post about some problems like I'm having. For some unknown reason, the force feedback on my Sidewinder FF2 simply stopped working. I tried to find the original installation disc but it's long gone. What happened to lose f.f.? Any suggestionsas to what do do? I saw something about a website.
Bob Roberts

CraytonRoberts
04-09-2004, 03:33 PM
I recently saw a post about some problems like I'm having. For some unknown reason, the force feedback on my Sidewinder FF2 simply stopped working. I tried to find the original installation disc but it's long gone. What happened to lose f.f.? Any suggestionsas to what do do? I saw something about a website.
Bob Roberts

Zeus-cat
04-09-2004, 04:02 PM
The only mention in this forum I have seen of loss of FF is:
1) when you Alt Tab out of a mission or

2) get an interrupt from your system (like a scheduled item on your calendar that pops up at a spefic time).

Both of these cause loss of FF for that mission. Once you end the mission and start a new one the FF resets to normal. That doesn't sound like your problem.

Check Microsoft's website for the drivers since you can't find your disk.

Zeus-cat

DuxCorvan
04-09-2004, 07:22 PM
When I alter graphic settings during a mission, FFB also deactivates... I have to restart game to get it back. (Logitech Wingman FFB)

- Dux Corvan -
http://www.uploadit.org/DuxCorvan/Altamira2.jpg
Ten thousand years of Cantabrian skinning.