PDA

View Full Version : Data2 problem

XyZspineZyX
07-31-2003, 12:13 AM
whenever im installing it always says data2.cab is corrupt so i reinstalled it and then it said the same thing what do i do to fix it?

XyZspineZyX
07-31-2003, 12:13 AM
whenever im installing it always says data2.cab is corrupt so i reinstalled it and then it said the same thing what do i do to fix it?

XyZspineZyX
07-31-2003, 12:17 AM
You sure it was data2.cab? There's no mention of it in the FAQ, but there is one about data3.cab. It goes like this:

<font color=red>Q: During the install of the game, I recieved an error message that said, Disk 0 or Data3.cab is missing"</font>

A: This message is caused by one of two things. Either your CD-ROM drive is not able to read through the copy protection on the disk, or the disk has been damaged in some way. Try contacting the drive's manufacturer for a firmware update for your CD-ROM drive. Note that some CD-RW drives will not be able to install the game. Otherwise, try exchanging the disk with your retailer, or with us.

<font size=-2><font color=grey>
O, mijn God! Er zit een bijl in mijn hoofd.
</font size></font color>

XyZspineZyX
09-02-2003, 06:43 AM
I now after playing gr for a long time have had to reinstall a new cd version...having the data2.cab problem. Cannot seem to get it to work. How do I fix this?

It's not the critic who counts. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.

XyZspineZyX
09-12-2003, 04:18 AM
See my post to psybertron and see if that helps