PDA

View Full Version : My video tribute to Assassins creed!

edzilla_551
02-18-2012, 11:19 AM
hey guys, id just like to share with you a video dedicated to the AC series, its includes game play and trailer footage from all 4 of the main games, and contains a minor spoiler for those who haven't finished with revelations, anyway it took me around 3 hours to make, so here is the link and I hope you enjoy it!:cool:
Feedback would be appreciated
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1AnH4tCOWo&feature=youtu.be

The13Doctors
02-18-2012, 11:39 AM
Okay, I'll start here.

The music timing was off, you have to start Requiem For A Dream from the start, the effect the music gives is taken away if you jump right into the Climax, you must allow it to rise then reach it's peak to allow viewers a full experience. I believe music is just as important as everything else in any type of video, Requiem For A Dream is a great piece of music because of the balance that goes pretty much anywhere, but you must do it right. The editing of the audio is just as,if not more, important than the visuals. I noticed it instantly, you should remember that viewers start at an emotional level" (as I will call it for reference) of Zero, you have to build it up with the music from the start and not just jump into the climax of the music, use the visuals in harmony with the audio and raise the level from a neutral Zero with harmonic A-V, then when it seems to be at a high point you hit them with the climax of the A-V giving an actual experience while watching it. Keep the Audio in Synch, it's the most notable thing.

Long story short, you came on too strong in the beginning.
I found it hard to follow it like it was. Good Visual Editing, lacking in the audio department

The second half was much better, as for the end, it went to quickly into direct silence, I would suggest putting the eagle sound effect just before the blade sound at the very end. It gives a small rise/spike point to a swift end, resulting in a really nice effect for the viewer.

7/10. Keep it up.

edzilla_551
02-18-2012, 11:56 AM
thanks for the advice man, ill try to improve next time:cool:

LordWolv
02-18-2012, 12:40 PM
I thought the music was timed perfectly, in fact, I can't improve it. Graphically there were points of a bit of blur, that is my only problem. GREAT work!
9.5/10

edzilla_551
02-18-2012, 01:07 PM
I thought the music was timed perfectly, in fact, I can't improve it. Graphically there were points of a bit of blur, that is my only problem. GREAT work!
9.5/10

thanks bro:)

ajl992008
02-18-2012, 06:06 PM
that was a very good video well done, i think there should have been a better transition between ac1/2 section to acb/acr section of it but otherwise its good.