PDA

View Full Version : debunked ? AC3 location

Acrimonious_Nin
02-17-2012, 11:48 PM
i have not caught this before but look here...at 4:50 the painting in the back its quite appetizing ain't it ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=K8-vm2-7Pxw

kriegerdesgottes
02-17-2012, 11:52 PM
How did I know it was going to be that fan art Civil War picture? Ubisoft has openly announced that this picture is nothing but "for fun" art and nothing more.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-17-2012, 11:58 PM
-__- another dream destroyed..

eagleforlife1
02-18-2012, 09:03 AM
Although they are going to say that aren't they. They're not going to come out and say. Yes, that's the location of our next game before Revelations is even out.

The13Doctors
02-18-2012, 09:07 AM
Although they are going to say that aren't they. They're not going to come out and say. Yes, that's the location of our next game before Revelations is even out.
Dude, it was announced they showed it on purpose to see if the fans could find it, it was shown in several interviews.

It is one of the pictures from Carte Blanche.

ElTORO713
02-18-2012, 04:36 PM
I dont know I have doubts about it not sure what to think of this

Acrimonious_Nin
02-18-2012, 05:01 PM
I dont know I have doubts about it not sure what to think of this
i mean why would they show us this if it has nothing to do with upcoming game? why not china or egypt since they have had that pic for 2 years ....i think there is a reason behind the american art being shown more often....

LightRey
02-18-2012, 06:53 PM
i mean why would they show us this if it has nothing to do with upcoming game? why not china or egypt since they have had that pic for 2 years ....i think there is a reason behind the american art being shown more often....

It's part of the Carte Blanche pages. That means it's "official" concept art. They always have pictures like that framed.